• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bikini contest tickles....

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
OK, I can't remember the names of these, as they were on satellite a few years back. I think it may have been the Coppertone contest, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, they were doing a lot of scenes of the girls in the competition hanging out and fooling around. There was a music soundtrack as the girls frolicked amidst the waves, yada, yada, yada... One of the girls starts doing these backflips down the beach. She then shows her flexibility by arching over backwards, crab-walk style. No less than six of the other girls take advantage of her position by tickling her body everywhere. This lasted about ten seconds or so.

In another scene, photographers were setting up a shot with one of the girls half buried in sand. Her body was mostly above the sand. As the photog starts brushing sand away from her side, she squeals that it tickles, so the guy keeps it up for a few seconds.

This was on a lot on the old satellite systems, and I kept catching it. I'd say it was about '93. Like I said, I can't remember the contest or the name of the show itself.

Ring a bell anyone?

I LOVE this one!!!! Exactly the kind of posts I commend you for, Master Dave!!!

I actually just got the one in the sand recently on a mainstream trade but not the other one, which sounds amazing!!!!!!

Nontkl, If you still have this, drop me an E-Mail, it sure would bring back a disturbed memory or two!

actually, yes

The second one you describe sounds like one I have on tape (and just traded with nontkl). I like that scene, but unfortunately there is no audio. I believe the contest was called the Bikini Open (open wide for bikini :zzzzz: ?). The girl, Sandy is appropriately her name, is half-buried in sand and has an itch on her side. She asks somebody to scratch it for her since her hands are buried. Someone in the crew obliges and she laughlingly says 'thank you.' This information is quelled from reading lips because of the lack of audio. Does this sound like the same scene, Dave 2112?

That first scene you mentioned sounds like the real pick of the litter. I may have seen it all those years ago because it sounds vaguely familiar. At any rate, I'd love to see that scene. Thanx for posting.

I indeed just received the said clip from City of Mica in a trade (a great one I might add!!! City of Mica-I have many questions about some of those black and white clips!). Lots of clips I'd never seen or heard about! A major public thank you!!!!

Dave, if you want, drop me an email at [email protected]

If a trade is what you want to do, I would do it through City of Mica so that you get the possible quality.

thank you for the thank you

I appreciate your thanx being posted on this board, nonT. As I'm sure many of you are already well aware, nontkl is a very generous trader and stand up gentleman as exemplified by his behavior within this post. Nontkl has a virtual archive of clips with which he is willing to trade. It's well worth your while.

Mica, that sounds exactly like the scene I was referring to. I thought I was the only one who caught that quickie!

Nontkl, I'll be in touch! Thanks, guys.:cool:

I think I probably caught it trolling for foot scenes :rolleyes: .

:evilha: "Attention all planets of the solar federation. Attention all planets of the solar federation. We have assumed control. We have assumed control..."

LOVE your quote, Mica!

...and the meek shall inherit the Earth....:D

i would like to trade something but my connection is only a 56k so it's kinda hard to do....still i would accept a donation! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back