• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GAMESTER M/F tickling, mild sex

laffinizfun

hello all....long time reader, first time contributor. i am a bit of a hopless romantic but tickling represents all the good things life has to offer. i dedicate this to my best friend, the most wonderful spirit i will ever know.
please enjoy and feel free to comment.

melody's eyes began to focus though quiet reigned over her senses. when she became self aware, she could tell only a few things for sure. she was immobile and lying on her back on a soft bed. she was not uncomfortable but the thought of being helpless caused fear to pour over her. melody was a stunning beauty with shoulder length dark, red hair, green eyes, an athetic figure from many years of gymnastics and velvety smooth skin. she tried to think "how did i get here?" wherever here was. she rememberd walking from her office to her mercedes.......it was late....a long boring night of work.....the car...lights.....dimming...a hand...a scream....no she couldnt scream. all she could make from her memory was falling into a deep black hole of darkness and quiet. her instincts now told her...she was a kidnapp victim.

but who would kidnapp her and why? that was on the forefront of melody's mind when a door opened at the far end of the room and she saw a figure enter. the room was lit only by a few candles around the bed so she could not tell if the figure was male or female, she could only tell that the person wore a robe and hood. in a voice that crossed between fear and outrage..melody demanded "WHO ARE YOU??? WHAT AM I DOING HERE??? WHAT DO YOU WANT??" the figure in the robe finally spoke, " i suggest you calm down and save your energy, my dear, you are going to need it." the voice was male, not just male but a commanding male voice...almost sexy in nature but melody was too scared to focus on that.

"my name is not important", he said, "but you may call me "the gamester".
melody at first wanted to laugh, thinking the man must be nuts, but the reality that she was helpless hit her and being helpless was not a good thing.
the man continued, "the first thing i want you to know is you will not be sexually attacked, thats not why you are here....you may take note that you are not even naked". melody glanced down at her body as best she could...he was right...she was fully clothed. "i am a lonely man...i dont have many friends...but one thing i do enjoy is playing games," he said. she listened.

"life is just too serious, sweet melody," he said, she blinked, "how do you know my name?" "oh i know all about you......the driven worker, the big sucess story.....money....cars.....clothes...and plenty of hard bodied men".
her fear lessened as she listened with more curiosity than anything else. "you have all those things and you have never been more miserable in your life", he said. she admitted to herself that the man was right, her life was all work,,,no merriment, no spontaneous fun....even the sex was like a business transaction...the men so worried with their own performances. melody shook herself out of her thoughts and asked "what is it you want?" "you are going to learn a great deal about yourself today, melody....you may not understand the road you travel, but when you get there, you will see the truth., he said.

melody was now confused but before she could ask another question, he said," we are going to play a game melody....if you win, you go scot free...no questions asked......if you lose, you must pay the penalty." she tensed.
"the game is simple", he explained, "i am going to write the name of a former president on your body....you will have one guess....get the name right and you go free". while she contemplated his explanation, he began to remove her high heels and clip away her hose with a small pair of scissors. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" , she demanded. "oh how careless of me...i forgot to tell you....i am going to write on the soles of your bare feet!" melody panicked.....NO...no you cant!" "and why not?", he asked. melody had trouble even gettting the words out of her mouth....."im...im....tick-lish", she stammered. melody had not been tickled in years as she would not have let any of her lovers touch her that way. she rememberd the many tickles of her teenage boyfriends that sent her into hysterics. she would not even allow herself a professional pedicure since it would tickle too much. she took care of her own skin...but even that tickled some.

"i am going to offer you some friendly advice......i advise you to concentrate on the letters i will draw and not the tickling itself...it will give you a better chance to win the game" , he said. NO NO NO, she screamed. "here we go!!!" the gamester took a ballpoint pen and began to write at the base of her toes, just above the ball of her right foot. it was hopeless for melody....the moment the ballpoint touched her tender skin...she lost it. crazed laughter erupted from her pretty mouth as the pen made a slow path across her ticklish foot. she tried in vain to follow the letters but all she could feel was the most incredible tickling sensations of her life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PPPLEASEEE...STOPPPPPPP.....I...CANT....HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE TAKE......IT...HEHEHE HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
up and down the pen went. finally it stopped and she gulped for air. but just as quick the pen moved to her left foot. this time she could at least make out that it was bigger letters. the pen drew even slower as it entered her creamy soft arch. melody was in sheer hysterics.....she laughed...screamed...begged.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAAAAAAAAAAAP,,,,,HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ITS KILLING MEEEEEEEEE......HOOOO HOOOO..HHEHEHEHEHEEH HAHAHAHAAHAHAH..NO MOREEEEEEE

finally the gamester stopped and a disheveled melody looked at him. "ok melody, i hope you were paying attention...its the moment of truth....what is the name that adorns the soles of your sweet feet?" asked the gleeful gamester. melody thought hard....this could be life or death, she told herself.
melody had not become a success by being stupid. she reasoned that the man had sadistically chosen a long presidential name. finally she blurted out "franklin delano roosevelt". the gamesters grin vanished and for a second he looked dissapointed. "yes". melody thought. the gamester lifted up a handheld mirror in one hand and a candle with the other so melody could read what was written on her feet. to her horror.....she saw "john fitzgerald kennedy".

in a mocking voice, the gamester sang out "nice try melody but ..WRONG ANSWER!!! johnny, tell her what her prize is!" he began to wiggle his fingers in tickle like fashion above her sexy body. "OH GOD NO"..she cried..."LOOK TAKE MY BODY.....DO ANYTHING...BUT THAT" , as she pulled at her bonds.
the gamester smiled and said in a soothing voice..."melody i told you, i didnt bring you here for that....besides, taking you to your limits of tickling is much more appealing that jumping your bones". melody pleaded again but the gamster ignored her and began clipping her clothing away. in no time at all, she was naked.

"ready to begin?" he asked cheerfully. "No, you cant do this!!!",she wailed.
"i can, and i will" was his chilling reply. he moved to the front of the bed and for a second, melody saw his face....something was familiar. but before she could think...she felt several fingers exploring her bare underarms. the light touches along her ticklish skin brought her to new heights of hysteria. NO NO NO...NOT MY UNDERARMS......STOP...PLEASSSEEEEEE......HAHAHAHAHAAHA.
the maddeningly light tickles over her skin had her thrashing and bucking...going totally wild. the mans fingertips glided back and forth over her streched out skin.....all she could do was lie there and take it.

he moved to the middle of the bed and poised himself over her delicious looking midriff. she exploded with giggles as the gamester began expertly massaging each sexy rib one at a time. melody could only scream with ticklish laughter....she begged for mercy.....none came. his fingers trailed down her sexy sides and drew soft designs over her velvety tummy. fingers danced and stroked her tender stomach as she bucked like a wild bronco.
NOTT THATTTTTTT....NOTT...THERE......HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH....HEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MORRRRRRREEEEEEEE........

he gave her a short rest and moved toward the end of the bed. melody knew what was coming and with what little strength she had left....pleaded.." no, no...not,,,my feet....anything..." "aw are your feet where you are most ticklish, melody?" the gamester asked with a tiny bit of sympathy in his voice.
YES YES....I AM MORE TICKLISH ON MY FEET THAN ANY PLACE ON MY BODY...PLEASE I CANT STAND HAVING MY FEET TICKLED", was her answer.
"melody, you dont understand.....you HAVE to stand it...you have no choice!"
replied the gamester. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she wailed as she felt his fingertips flutter lightly along her silken arch....STAAAAAAAAPP,,,PLEASE DONT TICKLEEE MEEEEEEEEEE.... the fingers worked their magic..all over her ticklish soles. they danced along happily , delighting in what had to be the most ticklish flesh on the planet. she leaped agasint her bonds with incredible strength but she was wearing out.

after what seemed an eternity to melody, it stopped. she looked at the gamester and weakly whispered, "is ....it...over?" the man did not reply but offered her cool water to her parched mouth. he then relaxed her by dabbing a cool cloth over her face and neck. he moved back to her feet and announced, "oh melody, we must clean these ink covered feet of yours! and i have just the thing" melody's heart sank as he lifed a bowl of water and soap with one hand and produced a scrub brush with the other. melody could not even imagine the agony of having that brush on her tender soles.....suddenly the man slapped his head and said, how silly of me....we dont need to use these!!!" for a moment, melodys spirits were lifed. "i just remembered!!! the ink on your soles....is EDIBLE INK". he let the words sink into her mind. EDIBLE INK. as the ramifications of his words hit home....he leaned foreward and softly pressed his hungry lips to her sweet feet.

melody closed her eyes but nothing could prepare her for the next sensation. a warm, wet tounge was slowly traveling up her left sole. she could not have ever imagined anything tickling so much in her life. melody exploded with crazed, insane laughter. she begged and screamed as the gamester greedily licked the ink off her quivering soles. the tounge seemed to have a life of its own....a tickling being that knew no mercy....just hungered for the silken arches of this captive beauty.

"a ticklish meal fit for a king!!" sang the man as he used his lips....his tounge...even drew his teeth lightly across her soft arches as he ate her feet alive sending melody into a laughing frenzy.......NOOOO...NO..HAHHAHHAHA...NOT....MORE.....CANT......STAND.....HAHAHAHAAHAH HEEEE.. HEEHEEHEHE PLEASE STAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP....YOURE...TICKLLLIING MEEEEE....TO....DEATH.....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
the kissing and licking of her soft bare feet seemed to go on forever.

it stopped for a moment..she could not see throgh the tears in her eyes...the wet cloth cleaned them again...only to reveal to her sight....the gamester poised over her helpless tummy. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT YOUR TOUNGE THERE!!!!! slowly the tounge made its descent and the last thing she saw was his mouth closing around her navel. she felt the tounge massaging the tender skin in her belly button. the next several moments were filled with screeching hysteria..as the tounge painted its way in her navel and along her lower belly. the ocasional raspberry blown on her stomach just added to melody's hysteria. just as she thought she was going to truly die from this....something happened.

a new bolt of sensation hit her....but this was not torture.....it was ECSTACY.....a rush of pure pleasure and enjoyment. she saw flashes...colors....and when her head cleared...she saw the gamester smiling and felt his hand on her womanhood. "you just had an orgasm, didnt you?" he asked. she thought to herself....yes, i must have!! she felt so awake and alive but had no control over her emotions or her body. " i know what you want now" he said softly. all she could feel was warm lips pressing agasint hers.....she totally gave in and felt his manhood easily slide into her. his fingers tenderly tickled her sides while his member stroked her insides. all she could make out was she was floating through the heavens...lights and rockets were exploding...but in a quiet peace. she felt free and totally happy for the first time in her adult life.

after many orgasmic rushes......she softly floated back down to earth. when she realized she was back in the candlelit room....she saw the gamester pulling on his robe and tightening it up. he looked at her and said "you played the game well, melody...someone will be along in a few minutes to set you free" WAIT she shrieked. he looked back at her and she raged...."YOU GIVE ME THE MOST INCREDIBLE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE AND YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE ME???" the mans head bowed almost in apology..and melody could tell this was no criminal or villian. "please...tell me who you are...." the man knelt down beside her and said "ok, you deserve that much"
he pulled back the hood and she recognized the face. she remembered the face from school. "oh my god...youre....bob!" she remembered the shy boy who sat in the back of her literature class. but he wasnt a boy anymore...he was a man, and a fine looker.

"my plan was to leave you so you would never know who i was, but i would have always done anything you asked,..so here i am. "why?", she asked.
i have always had a desire to tickle", he said. "and since the first day i saw you, it was my life's dream to tickle you, you are the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet...i wanted to tickle you...love you....but how could i? you were the class president..i was no one..a geek!" he said in a mournful voice. melody suddenly felt ashamed as she recalled turning her nose up at him and many others. "i watched you from afar", he said, " i watched you become a big success after college, but i could see how unhappy you were."
"i wanted to approach you, but how could i? what could i have offered you?"
he continued.

emotions flooded through melody as she realized that he had touched her in a way no man ever had. "well , i fufilled my dream, now i suppose its off to jail for kidnapping", he said through a crestfallen face. "well you DID kidnapp me", she snarled, "but...ill make a deal with you". he lifted his eyes to meet hers...
she said, "ill keep this a secret from the cops...but only on one condition!"
"anything", he replied. melody smiled and dreamily cooed, " you have to teach more some more games".

cool story hope you decide to write about other games that they play

great story

that was truly well written. i love a story where it becomes romantic and they live in tickle heaven happily ever after. keep up the good work, and continue this story if at all possible

isabeau :cuddle:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back