• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki Cox tickling story (first time posted)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
NOTE: This story has been edited for the TMF - Tickler discretion need not be strongly advised (LOL)

NIKKI COX

Starring in

I Was A Teenage Tickle Fetishist
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

My name is Adam - Adam Burrows. I’m fifteen-years-old and I love to tickle girls. To be perfectly honest with you, it’s something that really just started as I got into my teens, you know - just becoming interested in girls. My adolescent hormones were going out of control like wildfire, and everytime I saw a pretty girl at school all I wanted to do was slowly peel her clothing away, tie her down, and tickle the piss out of her.
Time after time, when I should have had my head buried in my math book, I would always pan the room, strategically, like a surveilence spy. I’d see all those super hot chicks all around me unwittingly teasing me with their occasional exposures of silky, clean-shaven underarms, soft, gorgeous feet that abandoned their shoes every so often, and even the rare appearance of one of my favorite’s - the bellybutton.
Between classes, I would try and eavesdrop on conversations between some of the prettier and more popular girls at school. If I was at my locker in the hall, in the lunch area, or on the bus headed to and from school, I’d often get lucky and hear some juicy revelations or questions related to tickling:
“Are you ticklish, Amy?” Sara asked, wriggling her fingers menacingly at her friend, on their way to class.
“Very!” The cute eleventh-grader replied, recoiling with a grin on her face.
“Eeeeeeeeeek!” Teresa, the hot senior squealed, when her boyfriend Paul sneaked up behind her at her locker and squeezed her around her waist.
“I am like sooo ticklish under my arms, and my boyfriend totally took advantage of that, last night,” admitted Jenny to her girlfriend Kaleela who were sitting in the seat in front of me on the bus.
“Tickle her! She’s reeeeal ticklish!” Denise urged, when she and four other girls had surrounded their pretty friend Beth in the lunch area. The babe-a-licious blonde Sophmore wrapped her arms around her body in protest and yelled, “Nooooooooo!”
One day, I was hanging out in the lunch area scarffing down a slice of that dry, cardboard piece of shit they call pizza. I overheard some interesting girl talk about two benchs away from me. There were about five of the school’s hottest cheerleaders - one of them was the totally hot Nikki Cox.
Nikki Cox was my ultimate dream. I had the biggest crush on her ever since I first laid eyes on her when she and the other cheerleaders were on the football field, practicing their routines. That killer body, those huge, round tits, that beautiful smile that sends me straight to cloud nine; I just had to know if Nikki Cox was ticklish.
Anyway, as I was sitting in the lunch area being nosy (like usual), I overheard one of those girls ask “Nikki, does this tickle?”
My ears pricked up when I heard that. My eyebrows raised with curiosity and every so often I would glance over their way, trying not to be too obvious. The girl was squeezing Nikki Cox on her right knee and the sexy dreamgirl didn’t even so much as twitch. Then a second girl who was sitting on the other side of Nikki Cox started squeezing her other knee.
“She’s not ticklish,” the second girl assessed, in disbelief.
Then both girls began poking and squeezing Nikki along her sides and in her ribcage - still nothing - and that was when the other two girls joined in; one girl wiggled a singer finger under Nikki Cox’s chin, while the other hottie dug her digits into Nikki’s armpits. All that the voluptuous Nikki Cox did was sit there like a statue, shaking her head at her rentlentless peers and replied, “un-unh. Nope!”
“Aw, she’s not even ticklish,” one of the girls whined.
I couldn’t believe it. The one girl I fantasized about more than anyone in the world. And she wasn’t ticklish. I was so disappointed. How could I possibly go on living?
But one night, a miracle happened.
My folks had planned a night out to dinner and the opera. They had called a babysitter for my brother Scotty. I was headed across town to a friends house to hangout and maybe checkout a movie. Anyway, about six o’clock, the doorball rang. I ran downstairs to answer the door and lo and behold it was Nikki Cox.
My heart sank into my stomach. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My parents had hired my secret crush to babysit my brother and I was on my way someplace else. I gulped hard as I stood in awe of the babe-a-licious Nikki Cox. She wore a pink tank top with very curvaceous Daisy Dukes, and white high-top sneakers and ankle-high socks.
“Hi. Adam?”
She said my name. She could’ve knocked me over with a feather. “H-H-Hi, Nikki.”
“I’m hear to babysit your brother, Scotty.”
“Y-Y-Yeah. Come on in.”
The Nikki Cox was actually in my home. She made herself comfortable on the couch, crossing her legs and bobbing one leg up and down over the other.
“Hey, you’re a senior, right?” I asked, desperate to make small talk.
“Yeah,” she answered, nonchalantly.
I continued to smile at her like a retard, but then I eventually broke out of my daze to go tell my family that Nikki was here. So then, everyone comes down to the living room to meet Nikki. She complemented my parents on how nicely they were dressed and introduced herself to my brother. My mother gave Nikki a few instructions, then finally my Mom and Dad were out the door with yours truly begrudingly following.
All the time I was gone all I could think about was Nikki Cox being in my living room. From the way things looked, she and my brother Scotty were going to get along just fine, and might have loads of fun. I mean, even though I hated to learn that she wasn’t ticklish, I still wanted to be there and see if I could have some fun too.
Well, a few hours had passed and I had left my friend’s place to head back home. When I got in the door at my house, I was abosolutely shocked at what I saw. Nikki Cox was actually tied stretched out on our living room sofa. She had her shoes off, her smooth, hairless underarms were helplessly exposed, and she was blindfolded. Scotty had a paper bandana on his head with some feathers taped to the back of it. He was running around the couch making Indian noises.
“Mr. and Mrs. Burrows?” Nikki asked when she heard my entrance.
“No, it’s me, Adam. What’s all this?”
I’m an Apache warrior, and Nikki is my prisoner,” Scotty said, then went right back to his noise making.
“I thought you were out with your buddies,” Nikki said to me.
“Yeah, well we just went to see a movie. I didn’t wanna come back too late,it being a school night and all,” I lied, walking over to the couch with a huge grin, to get a closer look at my dream come true. Nikki’s tank top had rode up on her from being stretched out, exposing her cute midriff area.
That was when my brother actually pulled a feather off his bandana and went up to Nikki and dipped the stiff little plume in her bellybutton.
“Nikki, does this tickle?” Scotty asked.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T!”
Again, I couldn’t believe my eyes. The same person who didn’t have a single ticklish spot to be found on her was now all of a sudden jerking violently and shrieking under the influence of a tickling feather in her bellybutton. But then another thought occured to me. When Nikki’s cheerleader girlfriends were tickling her at school, Nikki could see when they were about to attack her, and was able to put up a defense to resist the tickling.
Now though, Nikki Cox was blindfolded and could not see when a tickle onslaught would strike. It was the element of surprise that made this hot chick vulnerable to tickling. I was so relieved to learn that Nikki truly was ticklish, and having her tied up like that on my living room sofa was like being in front of the most delicious buffet ever served.
Scotty then dropped his feather and took the liberty of digging his little fingers into Nikki’s ribcage.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! SCOTTY, STOP IT! DON’T TICKLE ME!”
I think Nikki heard me off to the side, giggling at her predicament, because she turned her head my way and whined, “ADAM? TELL HIM TO STOP! OR JUST UNTIE ME! PLEASE! OH MY GOD, IF I HAD KNOWN YOU WERE GONNA START TICKLING ME I WOULD NEVER HAVE LET YOU TIE ME UP, SCOTTY!”
But I wasn’t in a hurry to release this beauty just yet - and I don’t think my brother was either. I winked at Scotty and gestured that I wanted to get in on the tickling fun, too. He smiled back at me and nodded with a mischeivous glow.
Then I reached over the couch and gently wiggled my fingers in the bound babe‘s armpits.
Nikki went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! ADAM, IS THAT YOU TICKLING ME! DON’T! THIS ISN’T FAIR! I’M REALLY, REALLY TICKLISH, YOU GUYS! UNTIE ME, RIGHT NOW!”
“Oh, you’re ticklish,” I teased. Her hysteria was like music to my ears.
“YES! ESPECIALLY WHILE I’M BLINDFOLDED LIKE THIS! NOW UNTIE ME, YOU GUYS! YOU’VE HAD YOUR FUN!”
Then, without warning, Scotty starts attacking Nikki around her waist. She arched her back and giggled hysterically.
“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! STOP IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT! YOU’RE GONNA MAKE PEE ON MYSELF!”
Then, I moved down to the end of the couch were Nikki’s anklesock-clad feet were totally vulnerable. I used my two forefingers on each hand to gently, but rapidly scratch my fingers all over her surprisingly ticklish feet.
Nikki went wild!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! STOP IT! DON’T HAHAHAHA TICKLE MY FEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
Scotty and I took turns exploring every ticklish surface we could find on the sexy, hourglass form of the EXTREMELY TICKLISH Nikki Cox. She bucked up and down on our couch like someone getting charged with a difibrillator. She squirmed and squealed just anticipating the next tickling touch on her helpless body. Her anguished smile never ceased illuminating under her blinfolded. My brother and I looked at each other with such happiness that I knew this was a day I would never forget. It was definitely another victory for the TEENTICKLER.

THE END

Yes

You Do Always Come Through Rockauthor!! Great Story!

Nikki....tied to a couch.....blindfolded....tickled....

...I need a drink. :cool2:

Thanks again, Rock. Great story.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back