• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

one of my first....

coral21

TMF Novice
ok, heres another story that happened to me a while back. probably about a year and a half or so, because it was just before my move to florida. I know, its short. It was one of my first, and something that helped get me into light bondage and tickling. Anyway, this is true... as a few of you all on the forums can attest to... ok, here goes

Oh one last warning... although this is one of my favorite stories, its kinda sappy. Not to me, but to some. anyway, enjoy.

My name is Coral. I'm sure most of you know me, although I don't post much, I like to hang around the chat room and such. This is a story of one of my earlier, and most *innocent* tickles. I was watching a movie in the basement of my friends house on a friday night. We do that alot, just hang out and watch movies and talk. We were watching The Sting, not so sure if you all have seen it, but it was very confusing for someone not paying full attention. I was too busy trying to kick everyone off of this couch/bed thing. In all actuality, it was two pieces of foam that flipped open into a bed, or closed into a couch. I wanted to flip it into a bed, and therefore continued to try and get my friends off of it for a little while so I could do just that. After much persuasion and pushing I managed to get them all off, there were three of them, and I flipped the couch open. Just then one of my friends pushed me down and flipped the cushon back over on me, and sat on top of that. I was wiggling around under the cushons when I felt someone reach in at the foot of the bed, grab my ankles and pull my legs straight. This forced my knees to lock while I was laying on my back and resulted in my feet sticking out of one end. Now, I wasn't tall enough for my head to stick out of the top, but before you all worry about me suffocating or something, let me assure you it was fine. With my friend sitting on top of the cushon on my legs, the cushon on top of my head was merely resting there, I was able to hold it up with my free arms. The only thing I couldn't do, was pull my ankles out.
A few of the guys told me that they were going to tickle my feet. I don't believe they had this planned, but even if they did, they'd never admit to it. This being one of the first times I had ever been restrained and ticked in any way, I was a little nervous. However, I did not ask them not to. I only played along and giggled like a little girl.
"He he....Heey you guys! Let me up! That's not fair...." I wasn't really seriously. To be completly truthful and honest, I loved when my feet were tickled, but they are so sensitive, I pull away right away. I was actually a little excited to be held down like this. Someone pulled off one of my socks right away and I felt my foot washed in a rush of cold air. I wiggled my toes a bit, just for fun, and asked if there was any way I could get out of this. My answer came to me in a rush of fingers dancing across my naked sole. I started wiggling around between the couch cushons, and giggling like crazy. "Eeeheheeheheee....heeeyehehehee...it tickleeessss!" I would try to curl my toes up to stop them from getting me, but it wouldn't do any good. This didn't last too long when someone said that they were going to take off my other sock and see who could make me laugh the loudest. Once again, I didn't protest. I thought that was a fine idea.
"Hey, Coral..." someone asked, "remember when you said that you were to busy to date?"
"Heheee...sure..."
"Well, we've all talked it over, and we've decided not to let you up until you decided to go on one date with me." It was Kyle. He is my ex boyfriend right now. I liked him, but I told him that I didn't want to date him because I didn't want him to know I liked him. (I know, its wierd, but I had good reasons. Besides, Im a girl, what more reasons do I need?)
I didn't answer him. Just then, they began tickling my toes again. Some of them were holding my toes back, so that I couldn't wiggle them, and some of them raked their fingers over my soles. I was squirming around, laughing, and trying my hardest not to ask them to stop. (I knew that if I actually said stop, they would. And then if I said I was kidding, they'd know I liked it, so I decided to just laugh and squirm) "Eeeheheeheee...it tickles my feeeheheeheeett!!"
"Hey, soooo, what about it...?" Kyle popped up at the other side of the couch, between the cushons.
"I doneeheheeett have timeeeheheeeee..." I managed to get that out. My same old lame excuse. However, he was smarter than that. He dug his fingers into my ribs. "Eeeeeeeeheheheheeeeeeeheheheheeee....." Now I was squriming like crazy. It tickled so much. My feet were being tormented on one side of the couch, and inside Kyle was poking and prodding my ticklish ribs while I did all that I could to stop him. I was giggling and laughing and trying to hold my composure when he dug his fingers under my arms. At the foot of the couch, I could feel my toes being held back while dozens of nails scratched away and my instep and heels. "HEHeheheheheheeheheheeeheheheee.....it tickleehehshsshssssss!!"
"Well? huh? Just one date..." He tickled even harder. At this point, I was having a rough time sucking in enough air. He leaned closer to get my waist when I reached up and kissed him on the cheek. I was gripping my sides, twisting at the knees because of the indescribable ticklish sensations happening on my bare feet, and the two of us had this... Did she just do what I thought she just did... moment. I must have been a sore site, giggling like crazy while trying to keep eye contact with him. He kinda stopped for a sec, thought about what just happened, and then began poking my ribs.
"Eeehehehee...whyy are you still tickling meeeheheee..." I let out, rather confused. He said that I was pretty when I was laughing and he liked to see me smile. Im sure he wanted to tickle me some more, or another kiss, or something other than to make me feel real good. Too bad, I still felt really good. Eventually they stopped. It wasn't long. We attempted to resume the movie, but our seeting arrangments changed. This time, I sat next to my new Friday Night Date. That wasn't the last tickle I've recieved by a long shot. So if you guys liked this story too, I can keep posting them. Let me know what you thought.

Sweet little Coral.

Coral my dear, your adventures always put a smile on my face! :smilelove

Very nice. Your true stories are great, Coral. Please keep posting! :couch:

:) Thanks everyone... I'm so glad i dont bore all of you to tears. I'll post again, till then, thanks...

Awesome experience, coral. Thanks so much for sharing! I certainly hope you do post others. The ticklers holding your toes back while they were tickling your feet must have been absolutely tortorous! I look forward to seeing more of these stories from you. Absolutely amazing! :dogpile:

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back