• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Digimon episode with tickling will be on tonight!

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
For those of you who are wanting clips of tickle-torture scenes in the Digimon episode "Sokit Tokuya" ,..but with the characters speaking English instead of Japanese.. the episode airs tonight at 6pm Central time on Toon Disney(right before a Power Rangers episode, I think..).

tickleterror said:
what sort of tickling is it */f? */m?

Well, one of the kids is female, the other is male...and the digimon that tickles them is female . So there's f/f and f/m

To expand on what He-Man is talking about: Zoe (girl) and Tommy (boy) are being tickled by magical hands created by the evil female digimon(???). These hands use feathers to tickle Zoe's and Tommy's tummies. Later during the torture, Zoe's belly and armpit were tickled while Tommy's ribs and neck were tickled as well.

I think this was one of the longest tickle scenes in a regular cartoon/anime (not those anime/cartoon videos that's all about tickling). This is currently my favorite tickling scene. I think that this forum or the Tickle Theater forum has clips of this scene from Japan. There was a clip of this scene from the US version from a Yahoo group, but I do not remember which group. This clip has the whole tickling scene, so it was a long clip to download.

Question, does anyone has pictures of this scene?

!!!

Ive seen the japanese clip from someones yahoo groups site, but does anyone have the english version.

Does anyone have the Japanese and/or English dub clip. dosent matter really.

Jeez, I guess we're all slipping in our old age if we all missed this one.:)
I'm keeping my eye open for this to come back around, I haven't seen the English version of this great scene yet

Detailed description of the english version

*Tommy (young boy), JP (fat kid), and Zoe (girl) are chained side-by-side to a stone wall, having been captured in a previous episode*

MERCUREMON: (a star-shaped digimon with a mirror for a face) We shall use these 3 as bait to lure the other 2 out of hiding.

RANAMON: (amphibious girl digimon with a southern accent) Aw, but sugar, aren't you sick of waiting? It'd be faster to just MAKE them tell us where their friends are right now.

MERCUREMON: Hmm, I fear it will be a fool's errand, milady. But do as you wish.

RANAMON: Oh goody goody! *winks*

*duplicates of Ranamon's hands materialize holding feathers*

ZOE: what are those?

JP: Not goody!

RANAMON: Aw, this won't hurt a bit. *giggles and snaps*

*feather teases Zoe's nose*
ZOE: ah...ah....achoo!

*feather teases Tommy's nose*
TOMMY: ah...ah...achoo!

*the feathers continue to make Zoe and Tommy sneeze*
JP: Hey, what are you doing?!

RANAMON: And now the fun begins! *giggles, winks, and snaps*

*feather approaches Zoe's exposed bellybutton*
ZOE: Ah! No! Not the bellybutton!

*the feather tickles her tummy as a finger strokes under her arm*
ZOE: Gah! Stop it! Hahahahahaha! Come on, seriously, cut it out! Hahahahahaha!
JP: Oh, Zoe!

*a hand exposes Tommy's tummy as a feather tickles it*
TOMMY: Ahahaha! Ahahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahahaha!
JP: Tommy!

*the kids continue to laugh at the tickling of the feathers*
RANAMON: Alight, slim, give up your spirits and tell us where your friends are, or the tickling continues!
JP: Do your worst! I can take it!

RANAMON: Alright. You asked for it. *snaps*

*Zoe and Tommy continue to laugh*
JP: Y-you're mad, Ranamon! MAD!!!!

MERCUREMON: Tis but a matter of moments, ere your Spirits shall be mine! Why not save yourself from this misery and tell us what we wish?

*Tommy and Zoe's laughter is heard as Koji sneaks up and hides behind a boulder. He sees his friends being tortured*
KOJI: Huh?

*feathers continue to tickle Zoe and Tommy's tummyies*
JP: I don't know WHERE they are! But sooner or later they'll show up, and then you'll pay, I promise you!
RANAMON: Now THAT'S funny!

KOJI: *peering* Oh...

*feather teases Zoe's bellybutton*
ZOE: Tehehehaha!

*feather tickles her tummy while a finger strokes under her arm*
ZOE: Stahap it! Ahahaha! Come on! Hahaha!

*feather tickles Tommy's tummy*
TOMMY: Hahahahahaha!
JP: Don't make me come down off this wall!

KOJI: *watches 3 Datamons try to disassemble his friends' D-Tectors, with no luck. One angrily tries to chuck it, but it boucnes off air*

KOJI: A force-field? If i could just get through that! THen i could get the D-Tectors! But there's five of THEM, and only one of ME. Grrr...

*a feather is dragged accross Zoe's tummy*
ZOE: Ahahahaha!

*fingers tickle under Tommy's arms*
TOMMY: Ahahahahaha!

RANAMON: Now, you're gonna tell me what i wanna know!

JP: *as his friends are tickled* I already told you, i DON'T know!

KOJI: *covers his ears* grrr, i can't just sit here and do NOTHING....

*Zoe's tummy is being tickled by a feather and her underarm by fingers. Tommy's neck is tickled by a feather and his sides by fingers*
KIDS: *weakly* hahahahahahaha

RANAMON: Come on! Talk already!

*the hands finally fade away*
KIDS: *gasp for breath*

MERCUREMON: What news, milday?
RANAMON: Zero, hon.

I gotta see this

I used to watch digimon all the time, i cant beleive i missed this. I been trying to download it off of limewire, but my stupid stone age dial up will refuse to download it fast enough lol and never seems to download anymore. Does anyone know a site were someone has episodes to download. I remember i found a site that Ranma 1/2 episodes to download, so i figured there has to be one with digimon.

ShadowFox said:
I used to watch digimon all the time, i cant beleive i missed this. I been trying to download it off of limewire, but my stupid stone age dial up will refuse to download it fast enough lol and never seems to download anymore. Does anyone know a site were someone has episodes to download. I remember i found a site that Ranma 1/2 episodes to download, so i figured there has to be one with digimon.

just keep watching Digimon on abcFamily or Toon Disney. If you're a faitful viewer, it's bound to come up eventually. THere's only 4 seasons.

Like i said i used to watch digimon, i would still be watching it, but that comes on way to early for me lol.

ShadowFox said:
Like i said i used to watch digimon, i would still be watching it, but that comes on way to early for me lol.

well, u could try setting a vcr

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back