• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF (NEW!!!) - Torment (tickle/wrestling/female)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
This is a new show written by one of my great co-writers - LA Lakers
Hope you like the new extra-show.
(comments please)

TTF - Torment (Pilot show)

The camera panned its way around the arena as the TTF was set for a show called Torment. The crowd roared in delight as the TTF logo flashed up on the titantron. Confetti fell from the rooftops and strobe lights flashed around the arena before the TTF theme blasted from the sound system increasing the volume of the crowds roar to twice what it was before.
JL: “welcome everybody to a very special event, the first edition of TTF Torment, there will be no repeats of this so I hope you’re all comfortable there at home”
CK: “and tonight Leanne will take on Hannah of the rival crew, Crazyangel will take on Gina Badstuff and Sarah Jane Hogslipper will take on Emma Davies”

‘who do you love now’ played and Dannii Minogue strolled down the aisle way dressed to kill with black knee high boots, and a sexy black dress. She stepped into the ring with a huge grin on her face. The crowd jeered loudly but she took it all in her stride and took a microphone to address the crowd.
DM: “Hi everybody and welcome to the first ever edition of TTF Torment and I am your hostess Dannii Minogue!!”
CK: “what’s she talking about hostess? Kim Chambers runs the show!!”
DM: “Where’s Kim Chambers I hear you asking? Well I have here a document signed by Kim herself (Dannii pulled out the document) that puts me in charge of this entire show! Matches and all!”
JL: “I can’t wait Chris, the Dannii Minogue TTF show!”
CK: “I want to know how she got Miss Chambers to sign that document”
DM: “Guaranteed our good old commissioner Kim wasn’t too willing to let me have control here but where there’s a will there’s a way and I’ll show you how”

The big screen showed Dannii leading miss chambers around a corner where she was ambushed by Gina Badstuff, Dannii and Gina tied Kim’s ankles together before ripping the shoes from her feet. Gina tickled Kim’s feet with everything causing the commissioner to scream out for help .
KM: “MY FEAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOP PLEAAAAAASSSSSSEEE I CANNT TAKE ITTTTT AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH”
DM: “now then Kim its very simple sign these 3 documents and I’ll let you go”
Still screaming in torment, Kim signed the documents and then Dannii left Gina nibbling Kim’s toes
KC: “HEY WAIT, NOOOO U SAID YOU’D LET ME GOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
DM: “I said that I would let you go I didn’t mention Gina!” the screen faded back to the TTF logo.

CK: “what a cowardly act! How dare she be allowed to compete in the TTF ever again after that act, and Gina too.”
JL: “ more important than that, I want to know what was on those documents that Miss Chambers signed!”
DM: “now as you’ve probably guessed one of those documents gives me complete control of this TTF broadcast! And the smarter ones amongst you, which judging from what I can see isn’t a large amount” (the crowd booed and jeered in anger) will know that the second one states that neither myself or Gina can be punished for what occurred that night!!!”
JL: “Sheer brilliance Chris!!!!!!, you cant say any fairer than that, Kim Chambers signed those documents fair and square”
DM: “the last document I’m going to save for a little bit later but let me make this show interesting, first off Leanne will team with Linda to take on Hannah, Lucy, Laura and Sam of the Rival Crew.”
CK: “4 on 2 handicap match? Come on Linda and Leanne have had enough to deal with from Laura leaving them to join the rivals”
DM “I’ve already spoken to Gina and she can’t be bothered to fight tonight so I think I’ll stick Debbie Turner into that match instead. I quite like the Hogslippers, so just for them they can be special guest referees and they can decide who should fight Emma Davies tonight and just for fun if Emma beats that person then Emma and Chloe get a tag team title shot but if that person beats Emma, then Emma will be tortured by the Hogslippers.”
JL: “well you can’t say tonight’s show wont be interesting, the last show before a Pay Per View always is! And with Dannii in control it can only be even better!”
DM: “Finally the TTF champion will be in action tonight but I have something special planned for you dear and I’ll let you know what that is 5 minutes before you come out” with that Dannii left the stage and the crowd booed her off until she left.
JL: “well Chris you can whine all you want but its nothing but it’s Dannii’s way tonight and its all going to kick off in about 2 minutes.
CK: “There’s nothing to say Jason except that Dannii will pay one way or another.”

{Linda & Leanne vs. Laura, Hannah, Lucy, Sam}
The Darkness - “growing on me” played and Leanne and Linda walked coolly down the aisle way into the ring as they prepared to stand tall once again with the rival crew. Leanne was wearing a white t-shirt, white combat trousers and white trainers. Linda was in a white and red body suit with white and red knee high boots, the two posed on opposite corners of the ring and glared at the entrance ramp. The Rival crew along with its newest member Laura Vines made their way down the aisle and Laura seemed to have been transformed by the Rivals and looked decidedly angry at the sight of her former friends.
CK: “the tension is mounting here in this blatantly unfair fight set up by Dannii”
JL: “the way Laura’s looking tonight I think this is going to be the last time we ever see either Linda or Leanne in the ring ever again”
CK: “well the LL’s will stay together no matter what you say Jason”

DING DING DING

Leanne started the match off against Sam and a stare down ensued before Leanne had had enough and slapped Sam across the ring. Leanne followed up with a drop kick into Sam’s chest and the Rival Crew member hit the mat. Leanne straddled her and tickled her underarms ferociously causing Sam to scream with ticklishness HEE HAA TEE HEE OHH YAAA HEE AARGHHHH HEE NOOOO HEE HAAA TEE HEEEE. Hannah ran into the ring and clocked Leanne in the back of the head.
CK: “look at that cheating swine!!”
JL: “she’s protecting her fellow Rival Crew member Chris”
Leanne grabbed the back of her head in pain and staggered across the ring to her corner and tagged in Linda while Sam tagged in Hannah. Linda was too impatient and dashed across the ring to Hannah, who side stepped her and threw her out of the ring.
JL: “oh Linda is in trouble now, outside the ring in the rivals corner”
Hannah distracted the referee by trying to fight with Leanne, and the Rivals and Laura stripped Linda of her boots, before throwing her back into the ring dazed. Hannah smiled to herself before throwing Linda into a corner. Hannah locked Linda’s arms into the ropes before tickling her sides sharply. EEEKK HEE HHAA HAHAHA YAAA AHHHEHEHAHAH HOOHHA EHHA AHAHA EEEKKK HOO OHHYYAA NOO HE AHAHAAA OHH HE AHAHA OHHHAA AH AHAHAA. Hannah sensed victory and placed Linda on the top rope. Hannah went for a superplex but Linda licked under her armpit which made Hannah recoil in disgust, Linda tickled her ribs and Hannah fell to the mat.
CK: “YES, COME ON LINDA!!!”
JL: “I thought you were unbiased in this?”
CK: “unbiased???? Where there’s 4 on 2???”
Linda recovered and launched herself on top of Hannah with a huge elbow which took a lot out of both women as they both just lay on the mat. The ref began his 10 count
1.……………………….2.……………………3.………………………4.………………………..5.…………………….6.………………….7.…………………….8
Hannah and Linda crawled over to their respective corners where Hannah tagged in Laura and Linda tagged in Leanne again. The crowd roared in anticipation and Leanne nailed Laura in the side of the head time after time, she threw Laura at the rope and went for a clothesline but Laura ducked underneath and rolled her up into a pin tickling her sides at the same time.
1.……(HE HEHEHEHE AAAHA)………………2.……………(kick out)
JL: “close one there Chris how embarrassing would that have been?”
CK: “Laura’s going for Leanne’s feet, the trainers are off”
Laura had indeed ripped Leanne’s trainers off and was using the vines on her costume to torture Leanne’s toes. Leanne couldn’t hold in the laughter and she laughed and screamed in torture
LV: “you might as well give up dear, you know I know the best way to tickle you”
LT: “ HEE HAHHA AHAHA NOOO ITS NOTT HEE HAA HAA NOO HEE HHAA IM SORRRREEEE HEH AHAHA EEEEEEKKKKKKK HEHEH AHAH EEEIIKKK HEH AHHAHAAA GAWD STOP I CANT STAND EEEEETTT ARRGHHH NO MORE NO MORE HHE HAHAA STOP STOP STOP PLEASSEESSAAAHHHAAA AHHAHAHHAA
LV: “nope I don’t think so in fact I think your socks need to come off now”
Laura tore the socks off Leanne’s feet and licked under her toes which increased the volume of Leanne’s laughter even more.
LT: “HEE EEEKKK HEE TEE HEE HAA AHAHAHAA NOO NOT MY FEEEET HEE HOO HEE AAARGHHHHH NOOOO HEE HOOO YAAA HEE HAHAHAA NOOOOO IM BEGGING YOU HEE HOO YAAAA AARGHH HEE HHA EEEEKK HAHHAAHA” Leanne thrashed her body and as a result kicked Laura underneath the chin. Laura fell backwards onto the mat and recoiled to tag Lucy into the ring. Leanne just made the tag to Linda who had been pacing outside the ring like a caged animal and she was released she took out all her frustrations on Lucy hitting her with slaps getting harder and harder each time.
CK: “Linda taking the fight to the rivals here, she’s ripping Lucy’s clothes off Jason! ..Jason?”
JL: “ yeah, I hear you Chris I just want to savor the moment”
Linda ripped Lucy’s top off revealing her bra and stomach. She then threw Lucy around by her hair and pulled off her trainers and jeans leaving Lucy in just her bra and knickers. Lucy was embarrassed and tried to cover herself up which allowed Linda to clothesline her to the floor and tickle her all over her body
LR: “EEEKK NOOO LEMME GOO HEYY HAA AAARGH HEEEE STOP THAT HEE NOOO NOT MY SIDES AAWW HEE YAAA HHEE HAHHA HOO HHOO NOOO HAHANOOO HEE HAA AAAARGGGHHHHHH HEE HAA NOOO GOD NOT MY FEET”
Laura, Hannah and Sam rushed into the ring punching the referee on the way.
JL: “this one’s all out of control now Chris the referee is out and there’s four on two in the ring!”
Leanne burst into the ring and Linda immediately stopped tickling Lucy and got up to fight off the rival crew. Hannah and Sam overpowered Leanne and tied her to the ring post. Where they took a foot each and devoured it leaving Leanne to battle against her emotions.
LT: “HEE OHH HEE HAAA HHAA NO HEE HOO OHH GOD NO HEE HOO NOT MY FEET OH HEE HHAAHAAHEE HAAA HAA EEEEEKKK HEE HHOO HHEE EHHAAHAAHHAHA OH GOD STAAAAWWWPPP HEE HAA NO MORRE AGHAAA HEE HAHAHAA”
Linda knocked Laura and Lucy outside the ring then taunted Hannah and Sam to come and tickle her feet.
CK: “ Linda is daring the rival crew to tickle her feet!”
JL: “I just hope she knows what she’s doing Chris! Those feet of hers are incredibly sensitive.”
Hannah and Sam stopped torturing Leanne and ran after Linda, who ran under the ropes past the dazed Lucy and Laura around the ring to Leanne who she untied. Hannah and Sam stopped in their tracks and wondered what to do. They turned to run to find Laura and Lucy in the way with chairs, Laura cracked Hannah and Lucy hit Sam with a chair and rolled Sam back into the ring.
CK: “OH MY GOD! LAURA AND LUCY HAVE JUST NAILED THEIR TEAM MATES WITH CHAIRS WHAT IS GOING ON????”
Linda rolled back into the ring and covered Sam for the 3 count and as the referee came to he counted it down.

1.…………………2.…………………3

DING DING

JL: “what the hell just happened here Chris!!!”
CK: “could it be!!!”
Linda, Laura, Leanne and Lucy stood together in the ring and hugged each other in celebration. Laura Vines then took the microphone and stood over the fallen Rival Crew members.
LV: “let me be the first to introduce you to Linda, Leanne, Laura and Lucy the LLLL’s!!!”
LR: “and just so you know the reason I left the rivals……..because Mitchell got it right last week on feather time the Rivals are losers and I need to get ahead! The only way to do that is to join the LLL’s!!!!”
LT: “but I think a little revenge is in order tonight girls”
LS: “GET THOSE FEET!!!!!”
Leanne and Lucy took Hannah’s shoes and socks off and threw them into the crowd, while Laura and Linda did the same to Sam. The LLLL’s then tortured Hannah and Sam’s feet bringing horrific tortured tickling screams from the rival crew members.
HEE HAA NNNOOO STAWWP IITT HEE HAHAHA NOO HOO HEEE HEAAHAHAA EEE EEEKK HYYAHAAHYAAAAA AAARGGHHHH STOP IT AAWWW HEE HAHAHAHAAAEEEEEEKKK HEE HAA OHH NNOO HEE HHAA NOT MY FEET PLLEAASSEE HEE HAHAHAHAA YAAH HAHAHAA ARRGGHHH NNOOO HEE HOO HE AHA HOO HAHAHAHAAA YOU BITCH HE EHAHAHAA IM GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS HAA HE AHHAHA GOD STAAAWP EEEETTT HEHEHAHAHHA
CK: “What a night!! The LL’s have doubled their numbers in one fell swoop and the rivals have lost 2 of their members. The LLL’s have a new member and all hell’s gonna break loose at the tickle rumble!!”

{Emma Davies Vs …………?}
“cotton eye joe” by the rednex began to play and the Hogslipper sisters Katie Leigh and Sarah Jane strolled down to the ring. A series of boos rang around the arena as the most unpopular tag team in the TTF made their appearance.
SJH: “yeah yeah boo if y’all want, but like miss Minogue said, we be the special referees for this here match and we have decided who Emma Davies is going to fight here tonight.
KLH: “Emma bring your ass out here to the ring”
CK: “damn Dannii Minogue! Damn her! The Hogslipper cant be objective referees no matter who they choose to fight Emma Davies”
JL: “ I want to know who they chose!”
CK: “it doesn’t matter who they choose Jason! They‘re both going to suffer”
JL: “ he he you sounded like the rock then!”
Emma Davies walked nervously down to the ring wearing a tight dark blue t-shirt with tight jeans and black trainers. Upon entering the ring she made sure she kept the Hogslippers at a safe distance.
KLH: “and now introducing your opponent, Rachel Hall!
JL: “Rachel Hall????? She hadn’t been seen in the ring since queen of the ring where she lost her chance of a number one contender spot at the TTF title”
CK: “I’m glad to see her back Jason I was beginning to wonder if we’d ever see her in a TTF ring again.”
“faint” by linkin park played over the PA system and former TTF champion Rachel Hall walked down to the ring to an absolute roar of approval from the crowd.

DING DING DING

Rachel finally made it to the ring and Emma wasted no time in going after her.
Emma whipped Rachel into the corner and began to slap her across the face. Rachel was dazed and Emma whipped her off the ropes one more time and connected with a clothesline knocking Rachel’s head off the mat. Emma went to Rachel’s feet and attempted to pull Rachel’s knee high boots off. Rachel wasn’t having any of it and booted Emma in the jaw, Rachel followed up with a clothesline and landed on top of her and proceeded to tickle Emma’s underarms.
ED: “HHA HA EHA HEHA HENA HAHA NOOO OH HANO HAH EH HO HAHAHA NAO HAHHEHAHAB HAHAAAAA ARAAAHHHHHHHHHHA”
Emma thrashed around like a bucking bronco and finally threw Rachel off her. Rachel was stunned slightly but got up just as Emma ran towards her, sidestepping Emma, Rachel threw her over the top rope to the outside
CK: “Emma was just launched over the top rope by Rachel there!”
JL: “she hasn’t lost any of her in ring skill, and god damn she’s still so good looking”
CK: “Jason, the match! concentrate on the match!”
Rachel followed Emma to the outside of the ring and continued the assault. She tried to whip Emma into the ring post but Emma reversed it and sent Rachel into it with a sickening thud. In the ring however, the Hogslippers weren’t even paying attention to the match, they were deep in conversation. Emma went under the ring to find some rope to tie Rachel up with. Rachel was still dazed when she returned and Emma managed to tie Rachel’s arms above her on the ring post and tickled her sides fast and hard causing Rachel to squirm and giggle like a schoolgirl. ARGHH NOOO HEE HEE HOO HE HAHAHAA HHAA HAA HOO OH GOD NOO HHEE HAHA HHEE AARGHHHHH HOOEHHAHAA EEKK STOP IT STOP IT HAA HE AHAHAHAHAAAAA. Emma couldn’t resist tickling Rachel’s underarms at the same which doubled Rachel’s laughter.
ED: “aww poor baby, does this tickle?”
RH: “HEE HAA YESS IT DOES HAA HEE GET OFF ME HAA HEE STOP IT EMMA DON’T DO THAT HEE HAA HOO NOOOO”
The Hogslippers had got bored of not being involved in the match and undid Rachel’s bonds from the ring post.
CK: “hey, what’s going on?? The Hogslippers are releasing Rachel!”
JL: “damn them, Rachel was getting it good there!”
Emma protested to the Hogslippers but they were having none of it and shoved both Emma and Rachel into the ring. Rachel was still dazed and Emma took advantage by unzipping Rachel’s knee length boots, the right boot slipped off Rachel’s shapely foot but the left one was quite stiff and this gave Rachel the time to recover and clock Emma in the side of the head with her right boot.
JL: “oooooh god damn that would have hurt!”
Emma fell to the mat in a heap so Rachel recovered her boot and put it back on then sat on top of Emma’s ankles before slowly and gently removing her trainers and black socks.
RH: “well Emma glad that you could join us, any last words?”
ED: “ huh… what….what’s happening, where am I???”
RH: “ah well, guess not”
Rachel then teased and tortured Emma’s bare feet with glee, Emma bucked and writhed but she couldn’t seem to get Rachel off her ankles. Eventually Emma grew tired and just lay there accepting the torture.
ED: “NNNNOOOOOOO DONNNT NOT THEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEHAAAAAAHHAA HEE HA HA ONNNHPHHOO HNOOOO HAHA AHAH HEHEHE HEEHAA HA HEE HOO NOO STOPP EEEETTT HHA HAHAHAHAH HAA HEEH AHHE HNNNOOOOOO STOP EEEEEETTT NOOOO HELP MEEEE SOMEONE HAAAA HEHE EHE NOT FAIRRRRR HAHHAHAARAGGH”
The Hogslippers decided that they were going to make their presence felt in the match at this point and yanked Rachel off of Emma. In quick succession they knocked Rachel to the floor and yanked off her boots.
CK: “Hey!! What are they doing, they’re meant to be impartial! This is wrong!!”
JL: “whatever Chris, Rachel’s feet are out I don’t care how it happened!” Katie Leigh and Sarah Jane both removed their cowboy boots before taking a foot each and devouring it whilst sticking their sweating, stinky bare feet in Rachel’s face.
SJH: “sorry girly but your feet need torturing”
KLH: “and we be the perfect people to do it”
Rachel didn’t know what to do as every time she tried to breathe through her mouth to stop smelling one of the Hogslippers would stick their toes into her mouth.
RH: “HEEEEE HHAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA OHHHH EHHE AHHAHA AHHAAAA AARGHH EEEEEKKK HEHE HAHAHHAHA A GOD STOP IT *cough cough* EHEHENOOOOO HEH AHAHA EHHA AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH EAAARGHHGHHHHHHHHH EHH AHAH HOOOOOA HEH AHAHAHE HAHAHHA EEEKKKK HEHE ASTOP IT HEHE AHAHHAHAA *cough cough*
JL: “ha ha she doesn’t know whether to suck or smell!!”
CK: “why don’t you go up and tell her which one then?”
JL: “you must be crazy I can smell their feet from here thank you”
Emma was quietly stirring at this point and rolled out of the ring and picked up a chair. Rolling back in behind the Hogslippers she nailed Sarah Jane in the back of the head with the chair
CK: “serves her right! That‘ll teach them for interfering” on seeing Sarah Jane falling to the ground, Katie Leigh whirled around only to have Emma drop the chair on the ground, kick her in the stomach and smash her face into the chair.
JL: “Davies factor on KLH, that was stupid, she should have helped the Hogslippers Chris! They were helping her!!!”
CK: “maybe she doesn’t need to cheat to win Jason, you ever think about that?”
Rachel was physically and mentally exhausted on the mat. She didn’t even have the energy to stand after the Hogslippers treatment. Emma dragged Rachel to her feet and delivered another Davies factor. Rachel was out and Emma covered her for the count but there were no referees around to count the fall. eventually a TTF official referee ran down to perform the count

1…………………2.…………………

CK: “its still not over!!! Rachel kicked out and Emma is in shock!”
Emma didn’t have a clue what to do so she set up Rachel for a second Davies factor but Rachel caught her foot and kicked her other leg out from underneath her dropping Emma to the floor and locking her in the ankle lock. To add to Emma’s dilemma Rachel added some agonizing tickles to the wrinkled sole of Emma’s right foot.
ED: “HEE HHAAA HHAAAARGHHHH HEHE HAHAHAHA HHEE EHHAAAAA GEDOFF AAAAARGHHHH HAHE AHHAHAHA HHEE EHOOO HEH AHAHAHAH HOO HEH AHAHAH HOO EHHE AHAA AHHA OHH EHEHA HAHA HOOOO HEHE AHAHA I STOPPPED YOU GETTING TICKLED!!!!!”
RH: “then more fool you!!”
JL: “well put miss Rachel Hall!!!”
Rachel put more pressure on with the ankle lock and Emma had to tap out of the match.
ED: “HELLLLLLLLP, MY FEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, GEDOFFFFFFFFF, YYA AHAH HEE HOO HHA OHHH AHHA HE AHHE STOP EEET AHHAA HEHEE EEEEEKKKKK AHHAHAHA HEHA HAHAHA OH NOO HAHA HEH HA HOO HEEEELPPP MEEEEEE HEH AHAOOOOO AHA HAOOHHHH AHHA NO NO NO HHE AHHAHAHA. I QUIT I QUIT!”

DING DING

RA: “the winner of this match due to submission miss RACHEL HALL!!”
JL: “she did it!!! I don’t know how but she survived!! I always knew she would you know Chris!”
CK: “chalk one up for Rachel H”
Rachel was exhausted but managed to stagger up the ramp and leave the arena. However the Hogslippers were now back in the ring.
KLH: “if I remember correctly the terms of this match was that if y’all lost here, then..”
SJH: “we get to tickle the crap outta ya!”
ED: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”
Emma tried to crawl away but the Hogslippers were too quick and were soon giving Emma the same treatment they had given Rachel. Emma was screaming with agony and disgust as her toes were sucked and nibbled on whilst having the Hogslippers dirty, nasty vile smelling toes shoved in her mouth and under her nose.
CK: “oh come on, she’s already lost the match, this isn’t necessary”
JL: “maybe not, but its fun though!”
ED: “AHHA HO HAH EHA HA HAYYYAYHAHAH AHHE HAAAAA AHNEEEEKKKKKKKK AHHAHAHA AHH NOO HHA HE STOP STOP STOP AHHA EHA HS HA. MY TOESSAAAAAA AAAAAAA, PLEEEAAAASEEE JUST STOPPPPPPP! OH GODDDDD”
KLH: “this will teach you for hittin us with a chair!”
The torture continued until Chloe Katt came to ringside with a chair in her hand. The Hogslippers ran out of the ring glaring at Chloe. However Chloe waited till both Hogslippers were backstage before carrying her friend out of the ring.

JL: “what a show Dannii has given us tonight!!!”
CK: “yeah yeah Jason I just want to know what she has planned for the TTF + hardcore champion later tonight.”
JL: “speaking of the double champion, she’s on her way to the ring right now!”
CK: “this is strange she’s not meant to compete until after Crazyangel takes on Debbie Turner.”
The TTF and Hardcore champion Claire made her way down to the ring wearing her all white outfit complete with white trainers. Unlike normal she had a very large scowl on her face and was deep in focus as she headed to the ring.
CK: “uh oh she is not in a happy mood Jason, if I were Dannii Minogue id find a safe place to hide before Claire gets hold of her.”
Claire finally got into the ring and got hold of the microphone. The crowd waited with anticipation to find out what the double champion had to say.
CM: “you know its funny, Gina and Dannii, I have to say congratulations to the pair of you. No Gina, not for taking out the chairwoman of the TTF, no Dannii, not for being the most lying two faced cow this side of the world..
*the crowd roared with applause with Claire’s last comment*
CM: “ congratulations to the two of you for being the biggest pair of assholes that I have ever had the misfortune to be in same arena as!!”
“who do you love now” began to play and Dannii Minogue walked out onto the stage. She also had a look of anger on her face before she started to speak.
DM: “who in gods name do you think you are Claire? You still don’t get it do you? I own the TTF for this night and I could take those titles away from you like that!”
*the crowd jeered and booed at Dannii*
JL: “she’s got a point you know Chris. She is the boss tonight!, she could fire Claire!!”
CK: “she’s got those documents out again though Jason, there was one left from earlier tonight.”
DM: “but I don’t believe in doing things so easily, this last document gives me a Hardcore title shot against you at Tears of laughter and brings Gina into the TTF title match.”
JL: “WHOA, Claire and Dannii for the hardcore title!”
CK: “
DM: “however back to tonight, and just so you know, its going to be you against Gina, one on one with a couple of stipulations of course but you won’t find out what they are until the match begins. And one more thing Claire, you might want to take a look at the big screen.”
Dannii left the arena and the picture on the big screen showed Gina tickling the crap out of Rachel H who was tied on top of a table. Gina was licking the sole of Rachel’s left foot and tickling her right.
RH: “HHA HEA AAAH AHHA EHHA OHH GOD PLLLEEEEASSSEEEEE HEHA HE AH STOP PLEASE NO MORE HAHA EHE IM BEGGING YOUUUUU AHHA EEEEEKKKKK MAHJAWAAAAAA HAH EHE EHHEE HAHA EH AMAAAHAHHA EHEHE ARGHHH AHHE GEDOFFAAA MEEEE HEE HO HAE HA HWMAAAAAAAAA”
CK: “good god! Rachel’s just gone through a brutal match with Emma Davies, she cant take this right now!”
JL: “damn good viewing though Chris”
Claire dropped her microphone and took off up the ramp to help Rachel.
CK: “so we know its gonna be Claire against Gina tonight but we don’t know what else Dannii has in store for the champ.”
JL: “I think Claire has more to worry about from Dannii than the other way around”

{Debbie “The Fear” Turner vs. Crazyangel}

“There goes the fear” by the doves roared out of the PA system and Debbie “the fear” Turner made her appearance wearing an blue vest top, khaki trousers and blue trainers with no socks. She strolled down to the ring without saying a word and awaited her opponent. “how you remind me” by nickel back began to play and Crazyangel made her way to the ring wearing her all green tracksuit and white trainers.
CK: “ Crazy angel a bit superstitious here, wearing the same outfit that won her the TTF title in that amazing match with Cameron Diaz last year.”
JL: “she’s gonna need a lot more than superstition here Chris, have you seen who she’s facing??? Debbie Turner absolutely demolished nurse Fiona on FT 20.”
CK: “well with all due respect, Crazyangel is in a slightly different class than Nurse Fiona.”

DING DING DING

Debbie Turner charged at Crazyangel and flattened her with a stiff clothesline, Crazyangel was shocked but recovered quickly to stop Debbie trying to tickle her sides. Crazyangel sweeped Debbie’s legs out from underneath her and sat on the blonde’s stomach. She tried everything she could but not even a stifled giggle escaped Debbie’s lips and she threw the brunette back across the ring.
JL: “you see that Chris, an ex TTF champion couldn’t even make Debbie squeal”
Crazyangel looked shocked but determined to make the newcomer scream with torture. Debbie on the other hand showed no emotion whatsoever and merely looked ready for the next exchange. Debbie grabbed Crazyangel and threw her into the corner and began to tickle her underarms, however Crazyangel refused to scream with torture and give her opponent the satisfaction. Debbie looked back at Crazyangel with shock and tried to go for her feet but Crazyangel was quicker and smashed Debbie’s shoulder into the ring post.
JL: “its just not right when neither of them are ticklish,”
CK: “what in gods creation is happening? Crazyangel is deathly ticklish and she didn’t even flinch when Debbie tickled her!”
Crazyangel threw Debbie off the ropes and charged at her knocking both of them out of the ring. The referee began to use his 10 count
1.…………………………..2.…………………………….3.…………………………..4.……………………..5.…………………6.…………………..7.…..
Crazyangel stirred first and started to try and tickle the backs of Debbie’s knees which again did nothing to affect Debbie. However, Crazyangel could have sworn that Debbie had to stifle a giggle and was convinced she could break her. However she didn’t get the chance to as Debbie kicked out with her leg and caught her under her chin knocking her backwards. Debbie then threw Crazyangel into the ring with all her strength and ran in after her. Grabbing Crazyangel she threw her into the corner rammed her shoulder into Crazyangel’s stomach. Crazyangel crumpled to the floor and Debbie took advantage. Hanging Crazyangel upside down, she whipped her trainers and socks off before tangling her feet up in the ropes.
CK: “its gotta be all over for Crazyangel, her most ticklish body part exposed”
JL: “ come on Chris give her some credit, she put up a good fight…….shame its all about to be over”
DT: “ready to give up?”
C: “go to hell bitch! You aren’t gonna make me crack”
Debbie then tickled Crazyangel’s sides first, with no intention of stopping and at lightning speed. There was no denying that Crazyangel wanted to laugh, the close up into her face showed her fit to burst and her face was bright red from keeping the laughter in. Debbie then stepped it up another gear by tickling both her feet and her sides at the same time. That brought a series of giggles from Crazyangel’s throat but she suppressed and stifled them back like a dam holding back the tide.
CK: “she’s still not laughing! What resilience!”
JL: “looks that’s about to change though Chris”
Debbie then hit top gear as she began to suck on Crazyangel’s toes whilst tickling her sides at the same time. That was all she wrote for Crazyangel.
C: “NOOOOOOOOOOOO HHA AYHAA ANOO HANEHA HAAAAAA OH GODD NOT MY FEEEEETTTTTT HAHA YAAAAAAAA HHAA HEH EHOOO AGHHAAHAAAAA YAHA HEE HAHA HHA HOOO AEEIIIIKKKK AHAHHA AHHE AHA EEEEKKK NO STOP THAT HHE AHA HA HHO HANAYAYAAAAAA
DT: “yeah that’s it bitch!!!! quit out of the match like the wuss you are. I‘ve broken you, you‘re mine!!!!!!!”
C: “AAHAHAHAHAH, NOOOOOT GONNNNNA QUIIIIIIIIIIT AHAAHAHA
Debbie was in shock as she had never seen such tolerance to tickling. However she had one more trick up her sleeve. She pulled out an itching powder sprinkler which brought huge boos from the crowd. The referee also noticed and took the sprinkler away from Debbie. Debbie was irate with the referee and squared off next to him. This gave Crazyangel the time she needed to unhook her feet from the ropes and drop to the floor. She was still quite dazed but still found the strength to run at Debbie.
JL: “she’s back on her feet! look at this! How’s she doing it?????”
CK: “desire Jason, she has to break Debbie now that she’s been made to laugh”
Crazyangel aimed a kick at the back of Debbie’s head but Debbie ducked the kick and caught her.
JL: “Turner slam coming up here!”
Debbie then hit her with the Turner slam and went for the pin.

1.…………….

JL: “Goodnight Mel, it was a good effort’

2.…………….

CK: “come on Crazyangel, you can do it

………………. kick out!!!!”

CK: “YES YES!!! She did it!”
Debbie was out of ideas at this point and went to throw Crazyangel out of the ring but Crazyangel kept hold of Debbie’s arm and brought her with her to the outside. Crazyangel pulled herself up by the ring post just as Debbie charged in. Debbie went to head butt Crazyangel but she ducked and Debbie hit the ring post.
CK: “Debbie is dazed! Whats Crazyangel doing?”
JL: “you have gotta be kidding me!”
Crazyangel had climbed onto the ring apron and grabbed hold of Debbie’s head, she then hit the Falling angel DDT onto the concrete floor.
CK: “GOOD GOD, Falling angel DDT!!”
Crazyangel staggered to her feet and stood over Debbie. She rolled Debbie onto her front, wrapped her legs around Debbie’s and ripped off Debbie’s trainers whilst the referee started his 10 count.
C: “now you’re gonna be broken bitch!!!!”
And with that Crazyangel launched an evil assault on Debbie’s feet, tickling them with her nails, teeth and tongue. Debbie resisted, fought and stifled all the giggles until the count reached 9 and Crazyangel licked the sole of her right foot. Debbie lost it and then released a scream of torturedness
DT: “HHA YYAAA HHE HHOO THIS ISNT FAIR HHA HE HAHO HHA AAAARGHHH NOOOO STOP THISS HAHA YAHHAHAHOOO AHHEE HHE HA HA NO AHHAH EHOOO ARGHHH HEH YAAA EEEEEKKKKK HAHA HEHE HOO HAHHA AHAHAHAAHHHAAHA NOOOOOOOOO, I’LLL KILLLLLL YOOOUUUUUU”

In the confusion the referee reached a 10 count.

DING DING

Ring announcer: “the match has been called a double count out resulting in no winner”
CK: “what kind of decision is that????”
JL: “it doesn’t even matter Chris, Crazyangel has lost it!!”
Crazyangel had now retrieved the itching powder from the ring and emptied the entire contents over Debbie’s feet. The sensations were insurmountable and Debbie couldn’t help but laugh and laugh as the itching powder did its work.
DT: “YYA HHA AHAHE HOO HA OHHHH AHA NOOO HA OH PLEASSSSEE EHHEHAHAHAHA HHA HAYAAAAAAA NOOO MOORREE I BEEEGG YOUUUUU AWHAHAYHAYAA HEH HEO HAHA HOHHHHH HEEEELPPP MEEEEEE HEH AHAOOOOO AHA HAOOHHHH AHHA NO NO NO HHE AHHAHAHA”
Crazyangel left Debbie writhing on the floor and walked up the ramp to a huge ovation from the crowd.

CK: “mission impossible has been completed!!! and now even Debbie Turner has something to fear!”
JL: “we still have the main event to go as well!”
Backstage Claire had finally got back to her locker room where she found an exhausted Rachel lying spent on the table within a few tickles of passing out. After untying her friend and putting her to lie down. Claire stormed back out to ringside.

{Gina Badstuff Vs Claire Mohan}
“By the way” RHCP sounded and was rivaled only by the roar of approval from the TTF crowd. Claire strolled back down to the ring, more than ready for whatever Dannii had in store for her. Once in the ring she stood firm and waited for her opponent. She didn’t have to wait long before “slipping away” came over the PA system and Gina made her entrance to the arena, wearing a black fishnet top. Baggy black trousers and long red buckled boots. Gina was stood in front of the ring when “who do you love now” began to play and Dannii Minogue came out to the arena wearing a black t-shirt and trousers with thick soled black boots.
CK: “well this is it, the stage is set here”
JL: “I want to know what these stipulations are that Dannii has planned for Claire!”
DM: “well well well bitch its amazing what can happen in one night isn’t it?”
CM: “yeah you can end up lying flat on your back after getting an ass kicking”
DM: “yeah whatever!! now then the stipulations for this match are as follows! 1) there will be no count out or DQ.”
CK: “what????? This is outrageous Claire has to fight Gina with hardcore rules??”
JL: “Dannii ‘s not finished though Chris, it could get worse for Claire”
DM: “the 2nd stipulation is………………………………................................ME!!!!!!!!”
CK: “oh come on so now its gonna be a no dq, no count out triple threat match?! Claire had no time to prepare for this at all.”
JL: “she’s got a fight on her hands just a few days away from the PPV.”
Claire didn’t seemed fazed at all and taunted both Dannii and Gina to fight. Gina rolled into the ring first only to be met with a huge right hand to her jaw which sent her staggering across to the other side of the ring. Claire continued to punch Gina in the jaw until she was laying on the ground and then she threw in some sharp stomach tickles for good measure.
GB: “HHE HHA HOWHAHAH AHHAAAAA HHAAAHAAHEE HEE HAA AARRGGGHHHHAAAAHAHA HEE HEE HEE”
Dannii rolled into the ring as well and was soon on the receiving end of a Claire slap knocking her into the corner.
JL: “I think Claire’s slightly angry here Chris!”
CK: “well wouldn’t you be if you got screwed over??”
Claire turned to go after Gina, but Gina was already up and clocked Claire in the jaw. Claire fell to the mat from the force and Gina began to tickle the blonde’s underarms. Dannii soon joined in tickling Claire’s toned stomach.
CM: “AHAHAHAA GEDOFFF MEEEEEEE, HEEHEEHHE, I SWEAR I’ll KICK YOUR ASS EHAHAHAHAHAHAH. AHAHA YYAAAHAAA HAH AHAHA NNOOOOO STOPPP EEEEEEETTTTT HA HA HA NO YOU BIITTCCCHHHHEEHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH”
Gina grabbed hold of Claire and threw her outside the ring. Dannii followed and picked up the ring bell then clocked Claire in the face with it. As Claire was reeling from the blow Gina knocked her down with a clothesline to the floor.
CM: “this is just a legal way to beat the hell out of Claire before tears of laughter”
JL: “and it works both ways Chris, Dannii’s gunning for the hardcore title and Gina’s part of what’s going to be an incredible 4 way fight for the TTF title.”
CK: “yeah well Rachel S and Kylie will also be involved in that 4 way fight, Gina wont have it all her own way.”
Claire tried to crawl away from the pair into the ring. Gina followed her in and tried to get her into the corner again. Claire responded by banging Gina’s head off the corner post and tying her arms up in the ropes before tickling her again.
GB: “HHA AHAHAHA AAARRGGGGHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA AH AHAHAHA HA HA HA HEE YAA NOT THERE OOHHHOO NOOOO HA HA HA”
Dannii rushed in to try and free Gina but Claire was quicker and pushed the brunette. As Gina struggled to free herself Claire grabbed hold of Dannii and threw her off the ropes, as she came back Claire clocked her in the jaw causing the brunette to fall to the floor. Then she threw Dannii over the top rope with such force that it looked as if Dannii had somersaulted over the top.
CK: “Claire’s beginning to come back into it!!”
JL: “told you she was smart Chris she cant beat them two on one”
CK: “she’s going back after Gina”
Gina was still stuck in the ropes but that didn’t stop her attempting to kick Claire in the stomach. The blonde was quicker though and grabbed hold of Gina’s right ankle and undid all the buckles on the boot.
JL: “Gina’s feet are on the way here!!!!”
Gina was bucking wildly but all that did was assist Claire in removing the boot, she took a whiff of the powerhouse’s boot, made a disgusted face and threw the boot into the crowd, who fought with each other for the souvenir. Gina went to kick Claire again but she ducked underneath and slid out of the ring. Grabbing hold of Gina’s bared foot she began to tickle it frantically. Gina wriggled and squirmed but did not laugh out. Claire then went to a fan in the crowd and took a hand held scrubbing brush from him then kissed him on the cheek.
JL: “WHAT!!!! I’ve been here longer than that guy, how come he gets a kiss and I don’t????”
CK: “concentrate Jason, I’m sure you’ll get one, maybe not in this lifetime but someday!”
JL: “yeah yeah Chris, concentrate on the match”
Claire was scrubbing Gina’s soles with the brush and was making the powerhouse howl with laughter.
GB: “YAAAHHHAA HA HA HEE HEE HAA HOOO HAA HAA NOO NO NO YOU HAA HHA HAA HEE YOU YOU BITCHHHAAAAAAA SSTTOOOOPPPP AAAHAAARRRRGGHHHHH NOT THERE OOOHHHHH NNOOOO HA HA HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEE HA H HA NOO NO NO HAA HAA NOT THERE PLEASE HAHA HEE HEEHE HEE STOP IT PLEEEAASSSEEEEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHA”
Dannii had recovered on the outside and had started to crawl into the ring, Claire noticed this and ran into the ring and slid feet first into Dannii’s face. Claire then hit a DDT on the outside of the ring and sat on Dannii’s thighs to tickle them and the Aussie brunette’s tummy.
CM: “here’s a preview of Tears of Laughter Dannii!”
CK: “if this happens at the PPV Jason, Claire has nothing to worry about in retaining her hardcore title”
DM: “YAAHHAHAHEHEH HEHE HEHEH EHHEEHHEEEE HAA NOOOOO HEE HAAHAHAH HHAA HA AARGHHHHHH HELP AGGAGH AAAARGHHH AHHE EHEO HAH EHOO HAHEHA HAHAHAHAA HHE HAHA HE AWWWW HEH HO HAHA AHA OH NOO HEH AHAH AAAWW GET OFFF HAHA HEHEA HHAAEHEHEHAAAAA”
Claire was bringing tears to Dannii’s eyes and she was close to quitting out of the match when the referee released Gina from the ropes. She got rid of her other boot and went after Claire. The blonde saw her coming and clocked her in the mouth and went to smash her head into the steps. Gina blocked it and sent Claire into the steps instead.
JL: “I think that’s the beginning of the end for Claire right there!”
CK: “for once Jason I think you could be right, watch out they‘re coming this way”
Gina dragged Claire round to the announce table and tied the blonde to it. Dannii soon followed and the pair stripped Claire of her trainers and top leaving her in just a bra and trousers.
CK: “come on that’s a bit much!”
JL : “shut up Chris this is great!!!!!!”
Dannii then sat on Claire’s stomach whilst Gina knelt at her feet and began stroking them lightly, causing Claire to release small ticklish giggles. Dannii then slapped Claire across the face hard leaving a red hand-print. The crowd went silent as the echo of the slap made its way around the arena”
DM: “that’s nothing compared to what you’re gonna feel at Tears of Laughter!!!!”
Then Dannii began to torture Claire’s armpits whilst Gina tickled and licked Claire’s feet.
CM: “HHA HYAAAA HHE HHA OH NO HHA EHA HE HO HHA EHA HEEEE HAHAHA HO HAHE YAH AHHE AYAAAHAHGHHAHARGGGHHHHH AHAHA HHA EEEEEEK HEH AHHA OHH NOT MY ARMPITS NOO HHA EH AHA GEDOFFFF HAHA YYAAAA HEH EHAAARGHHH AHAHA HEHE HOOOOO”
GB: “COME ON BITCH…….LAUGH!!!!!!”
CM: “HAAA HEH AH OH NOO HHAHA NOT MY FEET HHAHAH HHEE HOO HAHA OHHHH NAAHAHHHAAAAAAA HHAHEHHEHEEHEEEEEEEEE HHAA AARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH AHHAHAA STOP IT I BEG YOUUU”
JL: “how has she not quit out of the match????”
CK: “if she quits, they’ve got 1 up on her before the pay per view Jason”
JL : “she’s out of it Chris, she’s exhausted”
Gina and Dannii stopped tickling Claire and dragged her into the ring. Dannii stuck one foot on Claire’s chest while the referee counted the pin
CK: “you cant be serious, what kind of pin is that?”

1.………………………2.……………………………kickout

Gina grabbed hold of Claire while Dannii went outside and got a chair. She brought it back into the ring with her while Claire was held exposed by Gina.
CK: “these two are trying to destroy the champion before we even get to Tears of Laughter”
JL: “I think they’re going to succeed too Chris”
Dannii swung the chair at Claire but the champion ducked and Gina got a face full of chair and staggered back into the corner crushing the referee. Dannii dropped the chair in shock but Claire was quicker and hit a rock bottom onto the chair.
CK: “what a turnaround! rockbottom by Claire!”
JL: “no referee though, oh hang on another one’s coming down”

1.……………………………
CK: “what a victory this could be”
2.…………………………….
JL: “Gina’s moving again though Chris”
(Gina breaks up the count)
CK: “DAMMIT!!!”
Dannii rolled out of the ring, and sat on the apron, Gina followed her and started to shout at her.
GB: “WHY’D YOU HIT ME WITH THE CHAIR???!”
Dannii was still a little out of it from the rockbottom and couldn’t answer properly. Gina blew her top and started to tickle Dannii’s sides.
DM: “HEE HE HA HAH HEEEEEE HHAA HO HHA HE HAA AAAARGGHHHHH HAHAHA NOOOO HHAHA HEEEEEE HAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHEEEEEEEEKKKK AHHHAA A EIAKKKKKKAHAHAHHA AHHAHA NOOOOO”
CK: “the partnerships breaking up!!”
Dannii then lashed out slapping Gina across the face, and fell off the apron. Gina staggered back across the ring where Claire was waiting and hit another rockbottom.
1.………………………
JL: “what the hell is going on?”
2.……………………….
CK: “gotta be this time!!!!”
3!!

DING DING

CK: “what a champion!!! Claire is going into tears of laughter on a major roll here!!”
JL: “after that display I suppose she has to be favorite to keep both her titles”
Claire walked up the ramp with both her belts and saluted the TTF crowd.
CK: “this Sunday at tears of laughter there’s gonna be hell to pay for Dannii in that hardcore match and Gina will feel Claire’s wrath in the TTF title match.”
JL: “but Rachel S and Kylie will be involved in that match too”
CK: “but until then, this has been TTF torment, goodnight everybody!”

** Torment #1 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF048)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back