• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resturant tickles

marcusb

Verified
You may recall I have a new friend who, through a stroke of luck, I introduced to tickling. In her 20-some years she had never been tickled. I opened that box and now she's quite hooked on it.

We recently met for lunch and while waiting for our table (a promised 20 minute wait) we were sitting on some bar stools chatting. I kept reaching over and tickling her ribs at random which would cause her to twist away from my hand and let out the cutest giggle. Eventually, she told me, "If you don't stop that I'm going to fall off this stool."

I pulled on her wrist moving her off the stool to in front of me and told her now she wouldn't have to worry about falling. Like a good little 'lee, after a coy smile, she basically leaned up against me. This pretty much gave me free access to her sides and stomach which I took advantage of.

So, for about 15 minutes I just left my hands on her sides/stomach and would just quickly tickle her now and then at random. She tried all sorts of things to keep still and quiet--I didn't make it easy for her. It was fun to tickle her while she was trying to talk... so cute. She also tried to breathe through it now and then which is quite entertaining to listen to. What a doll.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back