• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's long night (includes sexual content)

mrfrench58

TMF Regular
I had big, big plans for Dawn. She was stopping by after work to visit. Dawn was almost certainly going to be looking for some sexual attention. I would give her everything she wanted and much more than she anticipated.
The evening I planned would be special. In my bedroom, I took several neckties from my closet and secured the ends to the bedposts. Moving to my nightstand, I opened the top drawer and removed several items that Dawn would soon become too familiar with.
One was a beautiful black feather, about six inches long. This quill was stiff and unbending as I ran it over the palm of my hand. Its touch was unnerving as my pretty victim would soon discover. Next, I took out a 10-inch vibrator. This wonderful object, when activated, produced a tingling sensation on bare skin that was exciting to see. I hid the feather and vibrator under the foot of the bed.
“Aaah,” I thought, “if only my sensitive beauty could imagine the night to come.” Soon, the room would overflow with the sound of Dawn’s laughter, shrieks and pleadings as my helpless victim was assaulted by fiendish devices.
The knock at my door soon came. Dawn had arrived.
I opened the door and, as I had hoped, she had dressed up for work that day. She wore a yellow blouse and mint green skirt which reached just above her knees. Dawn was wearing white high-heeled shoes with three-inch heels and ankle straps. Best of all, she wore nylons.
Perhaps it was her women’s intuition, but Dawn sensed that I had something special planned.
“All right,” she questioned, “what’s on your twisted mind today?”
“Oh, nothing much,” I countered. “Just some experiments I’ve been planning…”
As my voice trailed off, I grabbed Dawn, picked up her and carried her to the living room couch. I tossed her facedown on the sofa and then piled on top of my stunned girl, who stood 5’5” with light brown, shoulder-length hair and piercing blue eyes.
Immediately, she began laughing because she dreaded that a tickling session was about to begin.
“Please, don’t be mean to me,” Dawn begged.
“Oh, I’m going to be very nice to you, my treasure,” I said with an evil laugh.
I pulled her hands behind her back and then grabbed handcuffs I had hid in the couch cushions. The cuffs slipped easily onto Dawn’s wrists. I turned her over on her back, as she was now a helpless toy for me to play with.
“Jimmy, don’t make me laugh,” Dawn cried.
“Would I do such an thing,” I asked.
With her hands cuffed behind her back, Dawn had no defense to my diabolical fingers. I unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her stomach and ribs.
“No! Don’t do this,” she said, as her words twisted into anguished laughter.
And I hadn’t even started yet…
My fingers found her naked ribs ripe for tickling. I placed a finger between each of her ribs and began slowly prodding my lovely victim.
“Aaaah! Hee, hee, hee, hee. Oh, Jimmy, stop tickling me, please!”
Of course, I couldn’t stop as I kept probing her ribs for areas that would produce the most anguished laughter to bubble from her lips. She screamed for relief.
“Oh, God. Someone help me, please!”
Within seconds, I forced her to make the first of many of her ultimate pleas. When Dawn is tickled unmercifully, she often cries out for her mother to save her, as had probably happened when she was a child.
“Maaaaaaa, save me!!!”
No one would come to her rescue…
A few minutes with Dawn’s ribs left her winded and less able to struggle. I got up from the couch and picked Dawn up, throwing her over my shoulder for her short trip to her ultimate destination. Her dangling legs kicked helplessly in the air as I reached up and lightly tickled Dawn’s nyloned calves with a light, swirling motion.
“No, stop, I can’t take it,” she laughed. I also laughed, knowing her reactions to come would surpass anything I’d enjoyed before.
We reached the bedroom and I threw her facedown onto the bed.
“All right,” I told her. “I’ve had you in handcuffs long enough.”
As I released the cuffs, she was still giggling and in a slight daze. I turned her onto her back again and sat on her stomach. Dawn’s voice was full of pleading and fear.
“Please, get off!!! I’ve had enough!”
But in her weakened state, Dawn showed little resistance as I grabbed her arms and pushed them above her head. I quickly revealed the ties I had earlier secured to the bedposts. The ties were wound around her wrists and knotted securely.
Dawn began to laugh and plead again. She knew that, unlike before, her arms were suspended over her head, leaving her underarms completely vulnerable to any attack I wished.
“Jimmy, why do you do this to me; you know I can’t stand it,” Dawn gasped. “Please don’t torture my underarms.”
“I’m not going to tickle you there…for now,” I responded.. “We have a long way to go before I get to your armpits.”
With that, I moved off her stomach and headed for the foot of the bed. Dawn sensed where I was going.
“Oh, no! Ma, help me, please!”
Her pleaded continued as I reached the foot of the bed. Her feet weren’t tied to the bed, but weren’t going anywhere as I sat on Dawn’s ankles. I grabbed her feet and reached to unhook her ankle straps.
“Honey, please don’t! “I can’t take any more,” Dawn cried.
I unfastened the straps and slowly removed the high heels. Such shoes make a beautiful noise when removed from a lovely pair of stockinged feet. The whooshing noise of nylon brushing against leather meant the fun was about to begin.
Dawn’s nylon feet were now inches from my face. Her tan pantyhose had reinforced toes that allowed those digits to hide from my complete inspection. Dawn wore size sevens; her toes were rather short and pudgy. Her toenails were painted a light pink. How could any man resist such tender, ticklish treasures?
Dawn has already scrunched up her feet in a vain attempt to protect her soles, toes and arches from my evil, tickling touches. I placed a hand on each nyloned foot, resting my palms against the outside edge of each sole. My fingers would now be free to move about with no resistance.
My fingertips lightly touched Dawn’s nylon soles, moving in slow circles to her arches; she exploded with screams and laughter.
Dawn was terrified: “Haaaaa, NO! Honey, stop, stop, stop, pleassseee….” Her words twisted into shrieks and deep laughter that violently shook the bed.
“Oh, God! MAMA, please help me,” she screamed.
I continued my assault on Dawn’s feet for about two minutes, stopping every 20 seconds or so to allow her to catch her breathe. Also, it gave her false hope that her torment was over.
“Your stockinged feet have had enough,” I told Dawn. With that, she wimpered her thanks, thinking that she would soon be free.
“Yes,” I continued, “your stockinged feet have been tortured too much. Now, it’s time to peel those pantyhose off and get those beautiful, bare tootsies!” Dawn wailed as I reached up under her skirt to pull her nylons and panties down.
“Jim, I’m so scared,” she cried.
I loved to hear how afraid she was, because I knew that made her even more sensitive.
I reached beneath the bed to retrieve my feather.
With her nylons off, Dawn again scrunched up her feet to provide some pathetic defense. I grabbed the toes of her left foot and pulled them back, smoothing out the sole. Then, I began to work on my love’s sole with the inky plume. My captured beauty’s cries of laughing anguish told me all I need to know.
“Oh, oh, haaaaa, Jimmmm! No more, I can’t stand it!!!” The soles and arches of both feet were furiously feathered for several minutes.
I turned to see Dawn’s forehead moist with sweat. Her eyes were watery and she was near to tears. Now, her feet were ready for the ultimate torment.
Separating the second and third toes on her right foot, I sawed the feather into the groove between those ticklish piggies.
“Aaaaaahhh, you bastard! Haa, ha, haaaaa…I’m going to faint!!!” Again, her words bubbled into uncontrollable screams.
Those tight spaces between each toe were examined and tortured unmercifully. After all this fun, I actually began to feel somewhat sorry for Dawn. I finally let her rest.
“Jimmy, please untie me now so we can make love; I can’t take anymore of this,” she begged.
“My dear,” I replied. “Your feet have suffered enough. Now, it’s time to turn somewhere else.”
I pulled down Dawn’s skirt so that she now naked from the waist down. As I pulled the skirt off, Dawn attempted to kick me with her loose feet. She missed.
“Oh, a violent reaction, hmmm,” I asked. “I think I have the proper tool to extract revenge…”
Again, I reached under the bed and pulled out the vibrator, which would find its way into Dawn’s most private areas. My plan was completely devilish.
I was now laying facedown on Dawn’s stomach with my face hovering above her moist pussy. (Ladies get very wet from tickling, you know!)
Dawn could not clearly see what I was doing, but began moaning softly, anticipating sexual release. I began licking her clit as I inserted the vibrator.
I then added the index finger of my left hand into her now slick pussy. Then I removed my goo-covered finger and inserted it in Dawn’s ass.
Dawn’s heavy breathing was quickly punctuated by moans and cries that she tried to stifle. My love knew that if she came she would be in her most vulnerable position. Her clit, pussy and ass are at their most sensitive immediately after orgasm and Dawn feared that I would take full advantage of her helplessness.
Dawn attempted to use her powers of concentration to ward off her ultimate fate.
“Jim,” she gasped. “I’m not going to come, no matter what you do.”
My tongue’s dance on Dawn’s clit grew more furious because I would not let her escape. Soon, small cries jumped from her throat. Dawn could resist no more.
“Oh, God, no! I can’t take…,” she shrieked. She came.
Within 20 seconds, Dawn’s pleasure was over and she gigglingly begged me to untie her. I removed the vibrator and moved my face away from her clit. I glanced back at Dawn’s face as she enjoyed the last of her blissful moment.
Suddenly, I grabbed for her moist areas again. Separating her lips, I began tickling Dawn’s little button with my tongue.
“Nooooo, stoooop…,” she pleaded. Dawn screamed so loudly she caused my ears to ring.
I soon stopped the oral assault, lifted her legs in the air, spread her ass cheeks and began to tickle her asshole with the still throbbing vibrator. Dawn’s laughter bounced off the walls and ceiling as her ass felt the rushes of the plastic probe.
Soon, her laughs, screams and struggles were over. Dawn began to pee. Luckily, I had spread several towels underneath her pelvis in anticipation of this event. I had never made a woman wet herself from tickling until now. I had truly made my love lose all control.
Quickly, I untied Dawn and removed my clothing to plunge into her like never before. It didn’t take long before I exploded, so much so that I was afraid that I would blow a hole through her.
We laid there for several minutes, holding each other. Dawn kept giggling, thinking of her trials that night.
“Jimmy, promise me you’ll never put me through that again,” she begged. I responded by kissing her mouth and letting her rest. Soon, she closed her eyes and began to sleep.
It was the chance I had been waiting for. Quickly, I ripped off her bra and blouse and tied her wrists above her head. She was too groggy to offer much resistance.
“Oh, honey, what are you going to do now,” she asked with a sense of deep dread in her voice.
“Well, my treasure, I never got to your underarms before; you still have a long evening ahead of you,” I laughed. Dawn screamed.
For my pretty captive, the night would go on forever…

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back