• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Church Story

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
Church is a great place for tickling (don't worry, God has a sense of humor according to everyone I have talked to). Prior to the last youth choir performance, we were sitting outside after the rehearsal. I was sitting next to one of the girls and she was one complaining about her stomach hurting during the entire time. I (being the caring person that I am) decide to make her feel better by poking her belly. She gives an 'eep'. I lift her shirt up to expose her bare tummy. She thinks she's fat and sticks her tummy out, so I tickled her there. She giggles and takes it for a little bit before her ride came for her.

Thats was a nice little story. Im with you on the GOD having a sense of humor thing...lol, cuz ive had many tickling occasions in church. Like I remember this one time at my choirs rehersal. I was actually laying on the in the choirstand ( yea i know im lazy, but you know how it is going to saturday morning practice after staying up all friday night). Anyway laying there knocked out and this one girl who ive known my whole life ( and who I also still retain a crush on) comes up and starts messin with me (sittin on me, pushin me, and so on), well I got up and kinda wrestled her down to the pew and started tickling her stomach and sides. Oh yea did I say that this was actually while rehersal was going...ooops!, but we were actually between songs tho...lol. Me and her been like that sense we were young(shes 21 now and im 20) and we still take the time out to goof off every now and then. just about everytime we see each other I take the time to give her alittle tickling here and there.

Another Tale

This happened a few months back on a Wednesday night. Some of us were hanging around after the Wednesday night service. A boy and girl were arguing about dating and other stuff and then he stormed out leaving me with the girl. She was angry about the fight and I figured, "Here's my chance". :devil2:

I sat down across from her and she started stretching (how lucky for me!!!) :bump: :bump: I then knew this was it!!!! I reached over to her and poked her stomach and she jumped!!! She stayed in that position as I lifted her shirt to expose her entire stomach! I ran my fingers up and down her belly as she sat there arched over trying to take it! :evilha: She was trying not to laugh and I was determined to break her, but she got up and ran.

I ran after her, careful not to be seen running in the church. I found her in the darkness of the sanctuary. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I dragged her over to a pew, held her arms over her head and tickled the crap out of that stomach!!!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: There was no effort to hold in her laughter either, that belly was bare and it was mine for the tickling!! She eventually got loose because I could only hold her with one hand, otherwise I couldn't tickle her.

We were there until late, but I was constantly squeezing her sides and poking her tummy. What fun. :bump:

Well, I would love to do that friend, but I have two things going against me

1)every girl I know there is extremely ticklish, but laughs out too loud, thereby giving too much attention and

2)they all know my propensity to tickle them on demand, and therefre never giving me the opportunity

natural tickler said:
Well, I would love to do that friend, but I have two things going against me

1)every girl I know there is extremely ticklish, but laughs out too loud, thereby giving too much attention and

2)they all know my propensity to tickle them on demand, and therefre never giving me the opportunity

They know you too well. That can always hurt your opportunities. But, you never know. It could happen for you.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back