• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Devil's Fetish- part one-

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
!!Warning!! This story is known to contain scenes of graphic tickling torture, strict bondage, and forced nudity!! You must be at least 18 to read this twisted tale of tickling fiction!!

Story code: ?/ff

!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

A pair of college co-eds decide to attend a Halloween party that had been rumored to be the party to stop all parties. It was quite a trip from their college campus, which meant a long walk up a very secluded highway. Without a car, this was really the only option.

" It really isn't THAT far you know." Karen said as her friend paced the room.

" I'm lazy though. I'll whimper and complain the whole time." Victoria reminded her.

" Look, I didn't buy these costumes just for us to sit here and stare at each other. All the lame parties around here suck toes and you know it. This place looks amazing! Come on, you have to admit it looks cool." she said

" Yeah, yeah." she replied, crossing her arms.

" So is that a yes?" she asked, smiling.

" No, I'm just saying that I agree with you about how cool it looks."

Karen plopped on the bed wearing nothing but a white shirt and her favorite black thong. On her stomach, she read the details of the party to remind her best friend of just how original and interesting it sounded.

" Come one, come all to the best party you'll ever attend. You'll enjoy free drinks! Free food! Free drugs! You'll be amazed at our Disneyland-like carnival rides, and the amazing detail involved! Dare to tour the dungeon museum in the basement below your feet! Plus, the sexiest costume wins two thousand dollars. Plus, the mansion that will house the party was actually used in films! How cool is that!? So, come on down and enjoy this once in a lifetime chance! Drag a few of your friends with you! I assure you, this will be a party that will be nearly impossible to forget..."

" They sound desperate to me." - Victoria said, as she too laid on the bed next to her friend.

" Alright, that does it! I tried the easy way."- she shouted as she lifted up to her knees.

Karen easily straddled Victoria's waist with her butt facing her chin.

" I'm afraid you've asked you this Vicky.."- Karen explained, as she began tickling the sides of her stomach.

Victoria immediately screamed and began thrashing like a fish out of water!

" ahahe aehaehae okay!! haehahea aheaheahae I get it!! haheahea eahea wait! WAIT!!!" -she shouted to her best friend turned torturer.

" When are we leaving?" Karen shouted, as she continued her assault.

" ahahehahea aeahe NEVER!! hahehaehaa ah oh god!! oh god!!!!ahehaehaea ahehaehe wait!! please!!!!"- she screamed, bucking up and down under the weight of her friend.

" Well, if you'd prefer a night tied to my bed while I perfect my tickling skills, then I guess I'll let you have your way." she explained, increasing her speeds.

" ahahea Ha ahahHAHAHAHA EAHEA OKAY!!! I'LL GO!!!! I'LL GO!!!!!! AHAHAHAAHHA ENO..ENOUGH!!!!!"

" I knew you'd see it my way." -she smiled, lifting herself off her friend.

Karen slipped out of her thong and shirt, and headed for the shower. Before she made her way in, she carelessly tossed her thong atop of her friend's face. Victoria pulled it off and threw it across the room. Damn it! She was beaten again by her ticklishness! Frustrated, she bounced off the bed and headed for the shower. It wasn't made for two, but she'd make it work. In about an hour, these two would be heading to one of the most bizarre and darkly deranged parties that even their worst nightmares couldn't shed any light on. God help them if they're even remotely ticklish...

Part two of Two..

Step one had been to get Victoria's consent to actually go to this party. Step two was actually getting there, and that was something Karen couldn't "tickle" her way out of. Without a car, they were forced to actually walk towards the House party along side the only running road in the area. With street lamps literally miles between them, the would have to rely on flashlights and the dim lighting from the moon to aid them along the way.

To make matters worse, both Karen and Victoria were in full costume at this point. A couple of dead cheerleaders was the overall look they had gone for, and believe or not, they actually pulled it off well. Karen was in Drama, and had access to theatre quality make up effects and what not. She decided that Greyish skin with dark greenish black circles beneath their eyes was the perfect look for a few undead Cheerleaders, but went the extra miles and actually painted their arms and legs. Victoria was an actual Cheerleader for the College team. She was able to get her claws on some old retired uniforms that could easily be dolled up to fit the mold. When all was said and done, the twosome looked incredible. They kept each other company as they walked right down the center of the road towards a house in the distance.

"This better be a kick ass party Vic, or its your ass."- Karen said, jumping from one road reflector to the next.

" Trust me, by the time this is all over, you'll be Kissing my pretty white ass."
-Victoria shouted.

Suddenly, the lights of a passing pick-up truck could be seen from miles away. Immediately, Karen and Victoria realize that they are stupidly walking in the middle of the street and immediately retreat to the narrow trail that follows along side the road. Seems that wasn't good enough, for the truck now picks up speed and leans in a little farther in the direction of the girls!

" What the fuck is he doing?"- Karen shouts as the sounds of the truck's heavy pounding motor become louder.

"Don't ask me, just get out of the way!"- Victoria screams, pulling herself through the bushes to the left of the trail.

It was those bushes, and those bushes only that seperated them from the forest that surrounded the road on both sides.

The asshole in the truck roared past the girls, and in the process kicked up a cloud of dust and stones as the front and back wheels on the right hand side plowed through the trail. Something was screamed from the truck as it passed for the girls to hear. Karen thought she heard Fuck you, and Victoria could have sworn she heard Help me...

Thankfully, they decided to shake it off and continue on their way. The figured if they'd gone this far, then why the fuck stop now?

The famous house was now literally a half hour away, and after all they'd been through, these dead cheerleaders were ready to party. They figured they could con some guy into giving them a ride home if they teased enough, and teasing men was their speciality. On campus, they'd walk around wearing next to nothing and act like they didn't have a clue anyone even noticed. In class, they'd dangle their heels on the tips of their toes and flash their feet to the men who would do anything just to suck one of their toes.
They were used to getting what they wanted, and planned to continue that tonight.

-Exactly forty six minutes later-

At the road's bend, the two found what appeared to be a mailbox in front of an entrance gate. The mailbox looked fairly new and hardly used, but that gate looked to be at least a million years old! It was falling apart at every seam and hung for dear life to the crusted hinges that held it from falling.
Karen and Victoria approached the gate, and in the horizon above saw the giant estate. It was perched atop of a hillside about a half mile from the entrance gate. It was massive looking, even in almost total darkness!
It almost looked sort of like an ancient gothic church with it's pointed towers and strange looking pillars. The look of the house was easily written off by the cheerfull college co-eds as they knew this house was used in old B-rate films from the past obviously for it's odd appearance. Right?

Without saying anything, Karen calmly( and carefully ) opened the gate.

From inside the house, something watched from the window. It's breath fogged the window as it stared silently. For now, it would be patient. For now, they wouldn't do anything. Soon however, one of them had to start preparing the dungeon for the night's newest guests...

To be continued...

Last edited:
Great story

Can't believe no one has replyed to this story, it's great. Hope the next installment is coming along well.

One

Shifty Eyed Dog said:
Can't believe no one has replyed to this story, it's great. Hope the next installment is coming along well.

If one compliment is all I get, then it was worth every word I wrote. Thanks Shifty.

Sensative Sandee

Ticklee1973 said:
Ohhh, more, I want more, lol.

Sandee

I have parts two and three done my dear. Enjoy them at your leisure. Of course, If I were to be tickling you in REAL life, that last thing you'd be doing is begging for more.Trust me... <<<<----

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back