• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the ticklish muslim girl

fffffff

TMF Poster
fiction

i was in a house walking up the stairs where i saw her, she was about 18-19 she looked like the typical muslim girl, she wore black and had a headscarf. i saw her walk into one of the rooms so decided to folow her. she was standing there next to the bed with no shoes on. i walked behind her, i was trying to resist but the temptation kept calling me back

i got my hands ready to grab her and put her down on the bed, slowly i moved my hands closer to her hips, i was shaking, i didnt know what to do. she was sorting out the pillow on the bed. I think she knew i was there but she didnt know what i was planning.

I came 1 cm away from her then stopped. I siad to myself "no!" and put my hands down. i started walking back to the door. as i got there i looked back and saw her learning over to fluff the next pillow, her feet were stretching and they were almost saying "tickle me!!"

i quickly walked back and grabbed her by the hips from behind, she shouted "ahh whos that" possibly thinking it was another girl as the house was full of family and friends. i said "do you like being tickled" and she replied "no!" i then said, "well you have no choice"

I threw her down onto the bed stomach first and jumped onto her as she tried to struggle and get away. she said "get off me" i could tell she didnt want it, but that got me going even more.

I fliped her around and got out my rope and tied her hands up to the headboard of the bed, i then pulled her feet down until she was stretching i tied them to the end of the bed too.

"help.....helpp!!...." she shouted. I didnt want anyone to hear so i got out my tape and put it over her mouth. I said "will u be quite" and she nodded, so i took it off, (just to hear the laughter)

i then got started i decided to work on her armpits, i was sat on her and started tickling her.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! STOP PLEASE!!

she was ticklish alrite!

i then carried on she was begging me to stop.
I then moved down to her stomach and ribs. I looked at the cloth over her slomach and thought it would be a great idea to fold it over to revel it. so i slowly folded it over. there was the most betiful brown stomach ever seen. i looked at it for a bit then slowly tickled it. i got harder and harder

hahahahahahaha nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! stoppp!! please!!!!!!!!!

then i went down to her feet. i tickled them soooo much that she was laughing louder than an electric drill. i worked my way up and down her feet. they were tied remember.

her feet could still move abit, i needed to tie her toes together like the pic at the top left of this site. so i moved up to her and slowly took off her scarf. she was abit suprised that i dared to do that, but she didnt really mind. i then tied her toes up with the scarf.

she couldnt move and i tickled her sooo much

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahah

she was beutiful!

i then said sorry about all this and was about to untie her unil she said, "is that it?"

i looked up in exitment and tickled her all over UP DOWN AROUND EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
HAHAHA
HAHAHA
HAHA
SHE YELLED!

as my final act i reached out at her loose trousers and pulled!

she was like "oh noooo! my prescious legs" i ticked them for a minute then ran out the room leaving her there, as i went i saw another girl walk in.
and yep all i heard was more laughter from then on

:imouttahe

there you go muslims are just like everyone else :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back