• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Devil's Fetish -Part two-

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
!! Warning !! This story contains scenes of graphic tickling torture, cruel bondage, and forced nudity! You must be at least 18 years of age to read!

Story code: ?/ff

!! You Have Been Warned !!

The trail leading these innocent college co-eds towards the mansion was quite a journey all on it's own. The hillside itself was fucking steep, and the giant stone sterps embedded into the earth weren't what you'd call safe looking, so Karen and Victoria couldn't afford even the slightest mistep. Luckily, they had chosen some very sexy sandals for the journey and had carried their high heeled pumps to wear at the party. The light given off by the half moon tucked deep into the clouds and completely disappeared. Now, the girl's flashlights were becoming more and more crucial.

" You've got to be kidding me Karen.."- Victoria said, almost totally out of breath.

She didn't know what to say either as they reached the top of the hill to find that the house appeared to be without a front door. In fact, everything looked completely normal about the front of the massive estate except for the bizarre fact that there was nothing appearing to be a way in of any kind. Hell, there was even a welcome mat right where the freaking door should have been!

There was always the two windows on either side of the welcome mat, but the frames weren't big enough for even half of their bodies.

" Oh well, let's pack it up and head home."- Karen said, turning to head back down the hill.

" Oh no you don't! No way Vicky! We've already been through enough punishment to get where we are. There has to be another way inside."- Victoria explained calmy to her overly nervous buddy.

" Whether this is some bullshit prank or just someone's idea of a funhouse, I don't care! I've had it up to my tits with this night! I want to go home!"- Karen shouted, crossing her arms.

" You such a baby bitch! I can't believe after all we've been through, you'd call it quits that easily and run home. That is fucking lame. Why did you even bother coming then? Huh?"- Victoria shouted back.

" You forced me to!! You tickled the shit out of me! I can't stand being tickled and you know it! You tricked me into coming with you!"

As the argument went on and on, something patiently watched from beneath the planks of the the porch where the two dead cheerleaders stood. It's snout was merely inches away from the soles of their sandals as the bickering continued. Suddenly, another of whatever it was joined it beneath the porch and waited patiently as well. If the girls had listened close enough, they might have heard it's heavy breathing from below.

" Whatever Vicky. You're the boss. Let's just fucking party or whatever and get it over with."- Karen said, giving in to her as usual.

On that dreadful note, a blue light began glowing from beneath the welcome mat and caught the eyes of Karen and Vicky. They both gasped and stepped back a little at the sight of it. Being the stronger of the two, Vicky tip toed over to the mat and examined it a little closer.

" It's glowing Kare Bear. That's pretty weird huh?"- Vicky said, sounding a little nervous.

" Don't touch it Vic! What the hell are you doing?"- Karen asked as she watched her friend squat down merely inches away from mat.

Victoria went ahead and touched it, only she ended up grabbing and pulling.
Once the welcome mat was removed, the second surprise was unmasked. It was some kind of control box? It had three buttons in three different colors and a little instruction card written in red ink that appeared to be running.

" Press just one to start the fun?" -Victoria said as she read the little card.

" What the hell is this, Willy Wonka's house?"- Karen asked.

She joined her friend in the squatting position as they both looked over the three choices.

Beneath their legs, something now stared at the new vision from above. Both of their pantied crotches were in full view and looked extremely enticing. As one of them reached up to grab out, another smacked it's arm back with an angry thrust.

" Green, Blue, or yellow. Hmm.. which one Kare Bear?"- Vicky looked up and asked.

" I don't care. Green maybe. Whatever. Let's just get on with this."- Karen said, crossing her arms as she shivered in the evening's cool breeze.

Without saying a word to each other, Vicky pressed one of the buttons and rose to her feet. Her decision was followed by the sounds of one of those stupid Halloween Witch toys as a door suddenly appeared as if it had been there all night long. It was stained a dark red color and was covered in dust and cobwebs. This strange door slowly unlocked from the inside. The two friends looked at each other in confusion, but decided that they must have made the right choice or something. It was rather odd, but this was a strange Halloween party and they assumed this was merely special effects or some shit like that. Without further adue, the college co-eds made their way inside.

!!WHAT A SHOCK!!!

The front rooms and the stairway was decorated in nothing but silly ass Halloween decor that seemed to fit a ten year old's party then some bad ass College event. Silly skeletons with funny hats hung from the ceilings, while cute ghosts statues and adorable witch stuffed toys were covering almost everything. To the left of the stairs was a large banquet table covered with bowls of colorful candies and long black candles. A large Orange postcard with the words "Velcome to the Party" and an icon of a silly looking Count Dracula waited patiently to been read. Karen was actually sort of happy and relieved by the decor. She felt a little safer now, and knew that everything was going to be alright. Victoria on the other hand was starting to feel burned.

" This is some bullshit! What grade are these morons in?"- Victoria shouted.

" On come on, loose the attitude and have some fun! Let's see who else is here."- Karen said, as she grabbed the note.

" You made it. Enjoy the treats, but if you want tricks, go to the basement. The way down is through the door to your left. This is where the party is."

" That's what I'm talking about! Let's go Kare Bear!"- Victoria shouted as she grabbed her arm and took her towards the door to the room on the left.

Karen insisted that they stay a litle longer, but you know how Victoria can be. All she had to do was start tickling her sides a little before she quickly gave in. What waited for them in the next room would be the beginning of their slow trip from sanity and into a crazy land of tickling tortures they couldn't even begin to imagine in those pretty little heads of theirs. Soon, tonight's Hosts would become restless...

To be continued soon...

Last edited:
again...

Great story so far. I think people aren't replying due to the lack of tickling. I appreciate all the setup greatly, but I'm dying to know what happens next. Keep up the good work. I tried my hand at writing and not close to this quality.

Shifty

you can only do so much scene setting before people get bored i for one am not but if you don't get to the tickling soon some of your readers will lose interest

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back