• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naoko (anime tickle story)

Synful Pryde

TMF Expert
A'right .... here it is. I wanted to have someone who has watched the show read it before I posted it to make sure there aren't any conflicts, but oh well. If you noticed something contradicting the story or characters, please let me know.

-=-=PLEASE NOTE=-=-

I realize that the majority of the story is not tickling, but that is only because, as I said, this is merely setting the stage for the next part of the story (a.k.a. the REAL story). Please bear with me; if you don't like this because there isn't enough tickling, I encourage you to read part two. There will be a LOT more there.

Main Characters (eg, the ticklees):

Kinomoto Sakura (Sakura Avalon)
Daidouji Tomoyo (Madison Taylor)
Li Meilin (Meilin Rae)
Yanagisawa Naoko (Nikki)

Supporting Cast:

Keroberos/Kero-chan (Kero)
Mihara Chiharu (Chelsea)
Sasaki Rika (Rita)
Naoko's Parents (??? Does she even have parents? I've never seen the show. No, scratch that, I watched one .. DUBBED .. episode.)

Card Captor Sakura: Ghost Stories, Part One

Friday had finally arrived and school had just been let out. Sakura, Tomoyo, Meilin, and Naoko had been waiting for this weekend, and now it, at last, it was theirs. Naoko's parents were taking their daughter on a camping trip, and had told her that she could invite a few friends along if she wanted. Rika and Chiharu had other plans already for the weekend, so Naoko had invited Sakura, Tomoyo, and Meilin. Upon receiving permission, the three girls had accepted the offer. Keroberos had insisted on coming along, but Sakura refused. It was a bit too risky to have Kero-chan around Naoko's parents ... who knows what they would do if they saw him? The guardian still insisted on going, so Sakura ended up "securing" him in her room. She felt a little guilty ... but she still felt that she was right about the risk.

The four girls arrived at Naoko's place just in time to see her parents closing the doors on the blue 8-seat van they had rented for the trip.

"Come on, kids!" said Naoko's mom cheerfully. "All the stuff you dropped off this morning is packed in the van. Let's get going!"

"Can't we change first?" Naoko asked.

"Ohh, don't worry about it," her father replied. "You can get changed once we get to the campsite. Right now, we have to get out of here so we can avoid most of the end-of-the-week traffic."

The girls filed into the car, Sakura and Tomoyo in the seats behind the front ones, and Naoko and Meilin in the seats behind those. Behind the rearmost seat were all of the camping supplies, stacked almost to the roof of the van. The van pulled out into the street and the trip began.

Naoko had herself engrossed in a book of ghost stories, so the other three chatted amongst themselves. Naoko's parents either rode in silence or talked about things that only applied to the adult world -- certainly not that of the children. This continued for an hour and a half or so, until Naoko suddenly gasped out loud. Meilin, Sakura, and Tomoyo stopped talking and looked at their friend, eyebrows arched. There was silence for a while as Naoko continued to read.

"Well?" said Meilin, poking Naoko in the side.

Naoko squirmed away. "Well what?" she asked, putting her book on her lap, slipping a bookmark in the pages to keep her place.

Tomoyo replied, "Well, what were you reading? Must be pret-ty scary if it made YOU gasp."

The ghost-story-loving Naoko smiled wanly. "Not actually scary, really."

"So what was it?" Sakura asked her, putting her chin in her hands and her elbows on the back of her seat, so that she was facing Naoko and Meilin. Tomoyo situated herself in the same position.

"Well," Naoko said hesitantly, "it's this story about this girl that was dabbling with summoning -- you know, calling things from other places and stuff -- and she ended up calling something that she couldn't control."

There was a silence, except for Naoko's parents' chatter up front.

"Uh .. what's so bad about that? I mean .. other than the obvious ...." Meilin looked at Naoko strangely.

Naoko shifted in her seat. "The girl summoned this ... thing ... it was sort of like ... well, I don't know how to explain it. It was sort of like a great big fox, except it had a LOT of tails, and each tail could split into a lot of smaller tails. Plus each tail could extend, like they were stretchy. The tails were all really fast, and they wrapped around the girl in the story ..." She paused.

The other three girls still didn't see what was so bad about this "ghost story". "So?" Tomoyo prodded.

"Well ...." Naoko continued, "then all the ones that weren't wrapped around her holding her down, started tickling her." She shivered visibly.

Sakura laughed. "Oh, come on! That's a ghost story? It's not even scary! Let me see that book!" She grabbed for and took hold of Naoko's book, pulling it off of her lap and over the seat. Tomoyo turned back around in her seat so that she, too, could look at the story.

"Hey!" Sakura exclaimed. "Look at this!" Tomoyo leaned over and Meilin craned her neck to see over the seat; Naoko just sort of shrank into the seat. "This book even has the words the girl said to call the creature in it ..." Sakura looked back evilly at Naoko. For once, she was finally able to scare her friend instead of it being the other way around.

And, indeed, Naoko virtually turned white. "Ohhh, no," she said. "Come on. Come on, don't say them. Why say them? It's .. it's just a story, it won't happen."

"So why're you so scared?" Tomoyo winked at her. "Go ahead, Sakura, say the words!"

Speaking quietly and solemnly (at least, as quietly and solemnly as she could considering how hilarious she thought this was), Sakura clearly enunciated the words written on the page which claimed to summon the "tickling fox".

Meilin grinned at Sakura and Tomoyo. "Uh-oh," she said playfully, "I think it's here!" She reached over and "jumper-cabled" Naoko's ribs, making the girl shriek briefly and then squirm, trying to get away. Meilin wriggled her fingers, tickling her friend's ribcage and making her plead for mercy.

"Naaaahahaha-hahaaha s-s-stahahahahp! Eeheeheeheehee! STOP!! GAAAAhahaahahahaHAHAHA!" The small girl tried to get away from the tickling fingers, but she had nowhere to go -- seat behind and in front of her, the side of the van to her left and her tormentor to her right.

Naoko's parents looked back briefly, but then returned to their conversation, allowing the young girls to have fun.

"Her feet! Get her feet!" Meilin said to Sakura and Tomoyo gleefully. Grinning, the two of them unbuckled their safety belts (tsk tsk!) and leaned over the seat, each grabbing hold of one of Naoko's kicking legs, then pulling them up on top of the back of their seat so that Naoko slid down in hers.

Meilin switched tactics and started tickling Naoko's belly, making the tortured girl squeal with ticklish laughter. Tomoyo and Sakura, using one arm each to immobilize their physically-disinclined friend's legs, unsnapped and pulled off Naoko's school-uniform-shoes and began vigorously scrabbling the fingers of their free hands over her soles. The thin white socks were no protection for the young girl's small feet, which were extremely sensitive. She began to buck wildly, trying to escape the tickling sensations that were overpowering her.

"NOOOOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAHA!! NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA S-STAAAHAHAHA!! *gasp* EEEEEHEHEHEHE PLE-HEEHEEHEESE! OH MY GAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Naoko squirmed, kicked, and bucked, attempting in futility to stop the electric-like tickling shocks that she hated so much. She had always hated how just one finger could make her smile, laugh, squeal, giggle ... but more than hating it, she feared it. She wouldn't be angry at her friends because they had tickled her, because she knew it wasn't their fault that she was so afraid of being tickled ...

"Okay, okay, kids!" Naoko's mother said over the hysterical laughing. "Settle down now, please! We're almost to the campground. You're going to need your energy to help us set up the tents and the rest of the equipment, so don't waste it all playing around in the van, okay?"

Reluctantly, Sakura, Tomoyo, and Meilin stopped tickling their friend. The two in the middle seat released the girl's legs and placed her loose shoes back on her feet (this itself was enough to send Naoko into another giggling fit as her friends' fingers accidentally brushed up against her feet and ankles). Meilin tried to help Naoko back into a noraml sitting position, but everytime she touched her, the tormented girl which squeal and start giggling again. Eventually, when the residual effects had subsided, Naoko slid back up into her seat, immediately leaning over to re-snap her shoes. Her feet were deathly ticklish ...

The rest of the trip continued uneventfully; Naoko began talking normally again after about half an hour. It was only fifteen minutes or so before they reached the campground ...

---

Out in the forest, looking out at a small clearing obviously set aside for recreational purposed, something was watching. Watching and waiting.

With what may have been interpreted loosely as a smile, the watcher turned away and retraced its steps into the forest, now that this place was firmly in its memory. It's multiple tails swished in the foilage as it disappeared into the darkness of the forest.

To Be Continued ...

-=-=-=-

I hope you liked it. Even if you didn't, I hope it at least got your attention so that you will read the REAL story once I finish it. And even if THAT didn't happen, I hope you didn't consider it a total waste of time. Maybe only partial. ;] Anyway, thanks for reading, and take care!

~Syn

Don't worry about too much set-up. It's what makes a good story. The Declaration of Independance could have just said "Hey George, Fuck Off!" and meant the same thing. But would it have been the same?:cool:

I like the fox idea. I'm not really into anime, so I have no clue as to who the people in this tale are, but the fox sounds cool.

(He's the good-guy, right?:D )

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back