• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Neighbor True F/M and M/F

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
Hi this is my first time posting a story. This is about one of my most memorable early tickling experiences

Ticklish Neighbor True F/M and M/F

F/M Tickling

About 5 years ago I had a new neighbor Sandra move in and she was the most beautiful young woman I had ever seen. She was 20 years old at the time and I was 24. She had shoulder length blond hair, athletic tone body with curves in all the right places and the most angelic face. Every time I seen her and talked to her I couldn't help but wondering if she was ticklish?

Anyway the tickling took place a couple of months after she moved in. It was a hot summer day and I returned home from work. So I laid outside to relax in the shade and fell a sleep, I awoke when I felt someone sitting on my back and the Sandra said "I was wandering if you are ticklish"

"No" I lied

"I don't believe you" She said as she start tickling all over my sides, as I tried to hold in my laughter but after a while probably about a couple of minutes but seemed like forever I burst out laughing and trying to turn over so I could at least fight back. All I could manage to say was STAHAHAP OK OK IM THICKHILISH before I dissolved into constant laughter. She tickled me longer than I had ever been tickled at that point in my life. Sandra tickled every inch of my upperbody like a pro she even managed to reach under me and tickle my stomach.

M/F Tickling Begins

After an Eternity she slowed her tickling and I was able to turn over taking the opportunity to roll her off of me and pinning her at the same time.

"How about you?" I said "Are you ticklish?"

She was wearing a halter top that exposed her sexy firm stomach which made a great target as soon as I started lightly running my fingers all over her stomach she started giggling. As I was tickling her sides faster and faster her giggles turned to full laughter and begging.

"PLHEHEHEASE STHAHAHAHAP HA HA HA NNO I CHAHAN'T STHAHAHAND IT" Sandra begged.

I continued tickling up her ribs and delved into her smooth, sexy underarms which were all equally ticklish to her sides. She continued begging through her laughter, until I started tickling around her innie bellybutton then Sandra started laughing so hard she couldn't even beg. After about a minute of this I stopped figuring she could not take any more.

I just laid beside her while she was catching her breath. She rolled over ontop of me straddling me we just stayed there looking into each others eyes. Then she leaned down and we kissed. After the kiss she sat up and said that was "fantastic" and we spent the rest of the afternoon with each other with a little bit of playful tickling here and there.

It was the start of a great 2 year relationship filled with love and laughter.

Very nice story profx85. Seems like you had quite alot of fun.

You know what Prof?

I just saw you posted a few stories and I wanted to thank you. Besides all the great clips you've made for us now you are sharing your personal tickling stories!

Then I read the story above.

And I have to change that to THANK YOU!

~ toyou

Very nice story. I missed it back in 2005 when it was first posted. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back