• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cracking down on asking if a celebrity is ticklish?

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Does anyone else feel like there's too much of this going on? Nobody is using the search function to check if info is available, and this forum is filling up with "is so and so ticklish?"

I'm thinking about changing the rule to make that no longer ok and having people post their requests in the request forum is they don't want to do the search for their information.

I'd like to hear what the regulars in this forum thing about the subject...

The sooner the better, Jeff.

It's not like anybody has a crystal ball to magically answer these questions. If there's nothing listed about the celeb in question in the celebrity list, then asking the TMF members is pointless.

I'm far from a regular, but I've been thinking about this for awhile. It's pretty disappointing to see new posts in this forum and when I look, it's only asking if some celebrity is ticklish. It's REALLY disappointing. The only posts that should be made in here are confirmation of their ticklishness and/or a tickling scene that confirms it.

I'M PRETTY SURE IF A CELEBRITY ADMITTED THEIR TICKLISHNESS THAT THERE WOULD BE 16 POSTS ABOUT IT ALL OVER THIS FORUM, SO IF IT'S NOT IN THE TICKLISH CELEBRITIES LISTS (SEE THOSE STICKIES ON TOP???), PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YET!

Yep, I agree. People should check before they ask these things.

Who wants to bet that by this time next week we'll have seen another 'request' in this section? I'd say to you, Jeff: Outlaw it!

I have to admit that I always thought the "is so and so ticklish" posts were pointless. How is anyone here supposed to know if some particular celebrity is ticklish? If someone here agressivley tried to find out, they would most likely be subject to a restraining order and/or get thrown in the clink.

ok, it's officially a rule, no more asking about celebrities :) I've posted an announcement about it along with instructions on how best to find that information on the TMF.

Hey Jeff, what about another rule against bumping threads posted 400 years ago? This is getting pretty annoying lately!
Sorry for OT!

That doesn't really make sense to me, because one of the benefits of the TMF is that everything is preserved forever. A lot of people have only recently joined, and why shouldn't they be able to discuss things that they've only just discovered?

But does it make much sense expecting a 2 year old link to work? And bumping this thread up with a question like "Could someone please repost this" (of course without question mark, commas etc.) belongs in the request section, if you ask me. Sure, it's nice for new people to be able to discuss these old things, but me, being around for almost every day in the last 4 years... I'm really bugged by this. An example:
I take a look into the "Non Tickling Gallery" and I see a post like "Mariah Carey soles". Ol' TNO is like "Yaaaay, new Mariah pics", I take a look and... oh... 2 years old. Great.
I'm not saying "Delete everything older than 2 months"... I like the idea of a newbie friendly (excuse me here, I don't like the word "newbie", my english is just too bad ^^) forum, but not at the cost of the older members. There are PMs and it would be no problem to write the poster of the particular thread a small request. Maybe there should be a poll about this, maybe not... But I bet I'm not the only one being annoyed by these bumps. IF I'm the only one, I'll shut up and accept it, promise! :)

Thank you Jeff!!

You know....it has gotten to the point where me and Non wondered why he even started the lists. Apparently, no one was looking at them (and I was getting alittle perturbed about hyperlinking the listed entries into these posts). I promise everyone, if there is info out there that isnt here, we just havent found it. Personally, I spend some time doing random Google searches all the time (for other things, not just this stuff), so if it is out there, there is a 99% chance myself or someone else here has posted it.

I agree with the general feeling here. If you want to know, search, but don't fill up with the space with the question.

Thank the Lords!!!!

As a member of this site/community for well over 5 years the increase in posts like these make me want to scream. I for one have been secretly voicing my disgust on the prevelence on posts like this, and I'm glad to finally see someone cracking down on them.

Absolutely there should be a rule.

I mean, it'll never actually work, but at least we'll have firmer grounds to complain when people keep doing it.

Hey, to add my voice to this discussion

Tt is actually that list that brought me here. I was really oblivious to tickle forums/fetish, but the Ironic tickler and the forum celeb lists essientially changed my thoughts about tickling. BTW, I still use those lists and the forum search because I know somebody has already posed the question--unless the celeb in question is just recently 18 or not even 18.

Although it is no real inconvience to me now, I know that this sort of thing would be annoying to me if this happened on a forum I frequent and participate in a lot. (Still only a casual member on this board, FYI) Also you guys probably have to maintain the server yourselves aka space is your problem.

ask before posting

i must concur with my esteemed colleagues, questions should be posted in the requests section, jeff is totally right. peace...........

BLUE_THUNDER

"may i remind you there is still a crazy man up there with six 20mm cannon?"

I think it's an affront to humanity and a slap in the face to all that is good and decent! :ranty:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back