• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jaipurian Maiden's tribal abduction.

nicholasang2001

Throughout India, the majestic Jaipur empire reigned Supreme. Under the rule of the emperor, the vast land was expanding its borders. But the Jaipur empire was not completely out of danger… for surrounding tribes bore strong resent to the growing riches of Jaipur. Despite the fact that the neighboring tribes wanted their conquered land back, they lack the military power and size to reconquer the land that Jaipur had stolen from them, so those whose land were taken were forced to move and suffer in silence.

The tall and intricate Intricate temples loom above in the capital city of Jaipur. The palace is an even more grandeur feat of architecture with gold plated pilaars with detailed designs carved into them and murals on every wall. Inside this paradise lived the prince of the vast empire, the one ruler that had expanded Jaipur borders and increased Jaipur riches like no other king. The prince was always too busy to leave the palace to the light of day, rather, he was always in his room thinking of war strategies and ways t improve the nation. Most that entered the princes abode were palace ladies and servants. Of course, these were the people that the prince confided in.

The prince’s closest friend was a Manipuri dancer everyday she danced in a costume that covered her entire body with many layers of silk and stiff, decorated cylinder skirt. She was assigned to entertain him while he was cooped up in his study of ancient books and plannings. Indira was her name. She had dark skin, between dark brown and black, and a beautiful face. She was fifteen, three years younger than the prince. Always she danced with passion in her silk laden dance wear, and her efforts did not go to waste for the prince did take notice of her.

The prince always carried out casual conversations with her and she did respond in return, while dancing with grace to the melody from the sitarist and tabla drummer.

Soon, her relationship with the prince became serious, and he began to entrust her with some of his secrets that concerned the matters of his nation. Both began to court each other, but a long term relationship between them, they both knew, was impossible, for the king had already predetermined who the prince would wed. Despite this, both of them remained very close.

Two years went by, and Jaipur was headed for bad times. Generals had pushed the borders way too far, leaving the neighboring tribes with little or no land at all. The tribes could no longer farm and had to live like animals with more than six familes per fouse, since land was growing scare outside the walls of Jaipur, and this did not please those that had to live like this. Although all nations and tribes were many time smaller than Jaipur and lacked the individual power to revolt against the Giant of an empire, there was one drastic measure that they could have taken but just chose not to because it would mean working together with enemies and it also meant a gigantic death toll. Till this day, the tribes never kept that thought at the back of their heads…but the conditions worsened and they were left with no choice. The only thing left top do was to join forces- enemies with enemies- in order to defeat Jaipur. If this did not defeat the empire, it would definitely reduce it to rubble.

So the large scale war was prepared for. The leaders of hundreds of tribes and sects arrived to take care of warring matters, and the warriors totaled were definitely enough to subdue the mighty Jaipur.

On the day the invasion took place, citizens of the once triumphant city were taken by surprise. None had anticipated the invasion for the Jaipurian empire was too far up the ladder of power to have been invaded by any tribe or nation. The news spread, for Jaipur was a very interconnected Nation and everyone was in touch with what happened around the place. The news reached the capital city by noon, and the prince fled the palace, for he knew that there was nothing that could be done to fight all the tribes at once. Before he left, he bid Indira farewell and told her where he would be heading so she could come for him after the invasion was over. The Prince dashed out the palace gates and out of sight.
It took the combined efforts of the tribes no time to eat away the cities of Jaipur and finally reached palace of the rulers that had governed the empire for generations. When they struck down the door of the throne room, they saw only a fearful Indira hiding by the throne chair.

“She must be of high status to have access to the throne room” exclaimed the leader – an excessively skinny and pale man. In his arms he carried a long but thin 20 foot pole, which must have been his choice of weapon. He wore a sinister mask which that hid his face too.

“seize her!” her yelled. The barbarians who probably were under him obeyed his orders.
Indira screamed and struggled but her efforts were in vain. Their strong arms helf her tight and strong, and soon she gave up the struggle and relaxed her body as they lifted her feet off the ground and prepared to bring her out of what was left of Jaipur. The barbarians put her in a box with a little window in it. Her feet and arms were locked out of the box so she would not struggle. Indira could feel the cold wind blow against through the window of the box as the Barbarians carried her back to the enemy headquarters.
Slowly… very slowly……Indira driffed …..to….. sleep.

When she woke up, Indira could not tell if her eyes were open or closed, or she was in now in a room with no windows… a dungeon. She tried to strain her eyes to see… but there was absolutely no light in the room. Indira tried to move, but all not a muscle or limb could budge. Was she paralyzed? Or in a coma? I couldn’t be…. She was still sensible and aware!! Indira felt the cold air of the dungeon flow past her .

Then, a light appeared. She strained her eyes to see the tiny light..

“A door!” Indira thought

A single person brought in a torch, and touched what appeared to be a long drain in the walls, and fire spread across the oil filled drains, lighting the room. Indira saw that she still had her dance wear on.

About six or seven more people entered the room, all, Indira could tell, were of different ethnicity. Due to the intermingling of the many tribes, temporary camps housed many races. As they approached her, Indira began to feel afraid. The young girl tried to escape but bondage held her tight. She was locked into a rather awkward position. Indira was upside down. Her face was parallel to the ground, and her soles were facing the walls of the dungeon. The bondage equipment used was a board with two holes cut out on top for her feet and one hole cut out at the bottom. The bottom hole was bigger, and used to restrain her neck. Her hands were locked to the bottom corners of the board.

“She is very dark……quite pretty ….young girl…..” muttered the Tribal men.
One of the rest silenced them. They obeyed.

“Indira…. Indira….is it not the young and beautiful confidant of the emperor! Your name is known far and wide… for your scandalous affairs with him!”

“I am just a dancer that entertains him. There is nothing between us”

“Ah…. But how could the prince not fall for you after all these years? Are you telling me that this man has never taken interest in a maiden with your beauty? Afterall…. He is only a man……. I know that prince.. I was once his personal assistant…until the day I was framed…………. By your mother and her entertainment girls!!!! She was still young then..sixteen years.. like you. The Prince was still a boy, but was already granted great powers by the king. The power to employ and dismiss, that is. I was then a trusted assistant to him, and I earned good wages for my family! Everything was going so fine for me. The prince had taken a liking for me, my job was not to stressful and I had good and well taken care of family….but your mother took it all away.
On that faithful day, The prince found out that she was bearing a child, something against the palace laws. Your mother framed me by saying that I raped her, and justified her accusation by stating that my dorm was the closest to hers and I had come out in the night and commit the crime against her…..The prince was a person that ALWAYS emphasized the importance of rules, and infuriated by any of his assistants breaking that serious of a law, so he sent me and my family into exile.”

“You must be mistaken!! ....My-”

“Oh yes…. You don’t know your parents and what evil deeds take place in that palace!
You only live in the happier side of royalty! You live as a luxury to the prince. In front of you he is the charming man that you know. The chivalrous Prince of Jaipur with a glib tongue, but in front of his ministers and assistants…. He bares his teeth!!!”

“But-”

“you are the closest thing to you mother and the Prince, so not only will I enjoy extracting the whereabouts of the prince, I will also enjoy the process itself….Asha!!!, take your turn.”

Having said this, the tribal head stepped aside, and very large woman, at least seven and a quarter feet tall, stepped forward. She cranked the lever so that a chain raised the board that Indira was locked into a little higher. Still, the board was held firm two extendable iron poles on the side. She then proceeded to blindfold Indira

“No!!! Nonono!! Please… let me see!!! Don’t blindfold me!!”

The big woman disregarded the pleas of Indira and proceeded on with her task.

The tribal head announced to Indira: “OK… you can talk, and this will be quick and easy, or you can resist, and make this long and torturous”

“I will never talk” Said Indira, trying to force a mature voice.

“You will change your tone in awhile” mocked the Tribal head.

The Big lady asked “Indira..we only need to know one thing from you. That is, WHERE IS THE PRINCE?”

Indira knew perfectly well where the prince was, but she wasn’t ready to give up that Piece of information.

“The Prince would not tell me such an important secret!!” said Indira

“Or would he??” taunted the Tribal head

“She… is NOT going to talk.. for starters….but she might change her mind in a while” said the big lady.”

“Go to hell” Exclaimed Indira

“Suit yourself” said the tribe head. “Asha! You may begin.”

Asha: First of all, I am going to tell you the route which we took from Jaipur in order to get you here. With this knowledge, you are going to dictate to us a map of how to get to the Prince.

Indira did not respond

Asha: Alright…We started out at Jaipur…(places her finger on Indira’s big toe), and we move down south(very lightly drags her finger down the arch) to the oakwood riverside, the we take a turn east(very lightly traces the outline of the heel) around-

Indira: Hmm!(muffled)

Asha:-around the lake, and then follow through north through the heavily overgrown shadowpine forrest(wiggles her finger up the side of Indira’s sole) and then we navigate through the villages(quickly flicks her finger across the crevices in Indira’s toes).

Indira could feel that the lady had sharp nails by the intense sensation on her soles.

Indira: (thinking to herself) I must not show them I am weak!!! I will make myself seem unaffected!!!

Asha: Perhaps you did not feel me. Lets try again.

At the same time, Asha fixed on two contraptions onto the back of Indira’s feet. They were made of solid iron. The two metal plates held the heels and front of the foot still, and the five rings were locked around the toes to pull them back and prevent any wiggling

Asha: (This time with more pressure applied on the soles) We go Jaipur………to Oakwood riverside………….around the lake…………….through Shadowpine Forrest, and across the village(running her nails across Indiras soles again)…

Asha could see that Indira’s ankles and feet muscles muscles were flexing, so Asha knew that it was working

Asha: (Running nails across soles again) Jaipur to the riverside around the lake, through shadowpine! Jaipur, riverside, lake, Shadowpine! Jaipur, riverside, lake, Shadowpine! Jaipur, riverside, lake, Shadowpine!!!!!

Indira: hehehrmmm….ehem…hmm..*hic

Asha: It Indira ticklish???????

Asha started at the top of Indira’s arch and very… slowly moved it down. As soon as Indira let out a mew, Asha would draw back, and start from the top of her arch again.

Indira: I…. I*erm…hhehe..I d..d.don’t know..whahahaHAA..Where hehe..he IS!!!!

Indira stuttered while Asha lightly caressed with one finger nail Indira’s sensitive soles, which were comparatively fairer than the rest of her body.

Asha: This can end quickly, Indira.
Asha then proceeded to use two finger nails to stroke Indira’s feet. Her ankles were flexing back and forth and her toes tried in vain to curl inwards but the iron ringes restricted their movement.
Indira: no…nohohoho..I….*hic um…haha..sprkkk!!I..dont Know!!hahahaha..
EEEE!! STOP!!!ST…..STHAHAHAHAP!!!!HAHAHAHA!!EEEEEEEEEIIIIK

Asha: Told you, you would change your tone…just a matter of time before you break down.

Asha then proceeded to draw figure eights with her longer nails on both Indira’s feet. Indira’s Waist, chest and thighs bucked threw themselves back and forth behind the board, but the part of Indira’s body which was being torment could not move the least bit, for they were rendered immobile by the Iron rings and plates.

“NO!!NONONONOHOOHOHOO!!!!N….HAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!STOHAHAHAP!!!!!!STOHOHOP!!!! HAHAHAHEEHEHEEEEHEHEHE!!Y…YOU HARLOT!!!!!!!!!YOU…YOU….HAHAHA …BITCH!!!” Screamed Indira.

Asha: Excuse me!!!! Did I here what I just heard? Little girls don’t use that kind of language. Tsk tsk. I have to teach you a lesson. GIRLS!!!

For a while, Indira was relieved for the torture but then…….

“ Don’t… Know…. Where he –hehehehhehHEHEHE!!OOOh!EmEheheheheHOHO”

The young girl felt wet, soft surfaces slobber and lick her soles, and immediately recognized them as tongues.

“We are sorry Indira….she said we had to do this to you or we would face the same fate as you” said the girls licking Indira’s soles”

Indira Immediately knew for sure that those were the voices of, to her surprise, fellow palace dancers Ira and Kerala.

“W… whahaahoo..why?? Are haha* you d..doing….Oooh.hahemm..this tohohoh to me!!! I…IHAIhahaHAAA! I BEG YOU!!!! STOHOHOHOP!!!”

Asha: (As if she were speaking to a young child) But little Indira must be punished for her disrespect………………(Yells) KEEP GOING GIRLS!! Or you will end up like Indira!!!!!

“We are truly sorry!!!! Slrrp!Slrrp! Lick, Lick, Lick.”

Indira: “Y…Yooooeeeeek!! You d..don’t know…How …heeeheehfrmp*hic…
This feeeeeeeek!!feels!!!Help!!!HELPPFFHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Indira could feel the cold slobber on her feet and the tongues probing every weakness of her sole. In between her toes, up and down her arch and around her heels.

Asha: Nibble those feet!! Expose her weakness!!

Indira: No!!NOOO!!!Don’t listen to her!!! Don’t-

“We are sorry, but we must”

Indira: (Thinking to herself) Must… hold… out. Must…. Not… reveal…. Location of …..prince!!!!

Indira: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!

The young Indian totally lost it as soon as her fellow palace entertainer’s teeth scratched her exposed feet. It drove her crazy having their tongues writh in between her toes and their teeth raking her arch and nibbling on the ball of her foot.

Asha: This could be easier you know… is that noble prince worth that much sacrifice??

Indira: EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAIII…..III.I DON”THHH KNOWWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!HEEEEELPPP!!!!!

Asha: OK girls….that will be enough.

Indira felt the tongues leave contact with her feet, as the cold dungeon air blew against her wet and moist feet. Asha walked slowly towards Indira’s slobbered feet, and pinched her ball, observed saliva of other Indian girls dripping of her soles.

Asha: (Making little pinches at Indira’s arch with her fingernails) Just look at you now… no where to go…………….. Locked in bondage…………… beneath a dungeon …….where no one……. can save you………….just you …and me…. here....... and this won’t end(Bends down and whispers into Indira’s ear) till we hear what we want….INDIRA!!

While Ahsa whispered words of torment and at the same time stimulated the nerves on Indira’s soles with her light and quick pinches, the poor Indian girl began to lose it.

Every pinch Asha made with her filed sharp nails was like an electric shock sent up Indira’s feet. The Maiden jumped in her bondage at every pinch.

Asha herself then proceeded to lick the one foot while teasing the other with her nails. Already her nails were sharp enough, and the slobber lubricated her soles, intensifying the sensation.

Indira: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEKEHAHAHAHAHAHA-”

Asha stopped what she was doing and placed a rubber ball in Indira’s mouth and secured the ball in her mouth with two leather straps so Indira couldn’t make such a racket. Asha also tied a string to Indira’s thumb… a string which was attached to a bell.

Asha: This is the final straw… you WILL talk!!! When you have decided to, just wiggle your thumb and the bell will ring. I will remove the gag in your mouth and you WILL give us the necessary information!!

Asha: Bring in the seeds!!!

Indira felt the spit from the lickings being wiped off her feet, and then felt her feet being coated by another slimy substance.

Asha painted the honey onto her soles, and chunked bird seeds onto the honey coated soles so the seeds would stick to the honey. Indira’s sensitive feet could sense that grainy objects were being placed on her soles, and guessed that they were seeds of some sort, then Indira heard the flapping of wings…..then, it hit her! What misfortune was about to befall her!!

Indira: mmph!!!mm!!MMMPH!!MMMMM!!!MMMMMMM!!!!!!MMMPH!!!

Now Indira was realli feeling the effect of torture. She bucked in her bondage so hard that
The chains holding the boards up began to rattle, and her behind bumped up and down against the board making loud thumps.

The little sparrows did not understand Indira’s suffering, for all they cared about was pecking out the Birdseeds from her honey smeared feet… In between her toes, on her arches, heels, instep, ball… all around her feet, Indira could feel the tiny beaks poking at her sole skin, and this was worse than any nails, feather, or brush.

Indira: MMMPH!!MMMMPH!!(ring ring ring.!!)(Rings the bell with her thumb)

For a whole fifteen minutes Indira endure the treatment but she could stand it no more. Asha proceeded to remove the the gag.

Asha: Success!! Now tell me dear…where?

Indira: In………… pant..pant pant……..this…….pant pant………...headquarter........
(Saying to herself)Forgive me, dear prince, for ruining your sabotage plans(sobs)

Asha: What?? Contact the tribal head!!! I want a full search of the area!! NOW!!

Everyone stormed out the dungeon. Indira could hear the. Dungeon door open, instead of hearing it close behind her, she heard yells and shreaks…sounds of fighting and violence, and then there was silence.

“Indira!!!”

Indira could recognize that voice from a thousand miles, for it was that of the dear prince.
Hearing it was like landing on a soft cushion after falling for many hours. What a relief it was for her.

Indira: Prince!!!!! I thought I had ruined the plan for you!!

Prince: Never mind anything else…the important thing is that you are unharmed. Come… let us go.

The princes men hacked the board off and removed Indira’s blindfold. To her surprise, everyone was out cold, and the a few Jaipur troops were preparing to take them them prisoner.

Indira: Let me have that one… yes…the big one…

Prince: What ever for?

Indira: I have private matters concerning her.(pointing to Asha, who was knocked unconscious)

Prince: Let us return to Jaipur. I have enough men left to ensure a safe journey back. I will tell you about it later, but my plans have been carried out and the whole tribe union population will soon be wiped out… for my plans have been executed.. come.. let us leave.

Indira: As for Asha..........
:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

TO BE CONTINUED...
look out for next series!!!!

Great story nicholasang2001! I can't wait to read about Indira's revenge on the 7ft Asha's HUGE friggin' soles! YUMMY!

Was waiting for a story concerning India!!!!
Great story... by the ways!!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back