• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Wars Chapter 2 (f/f)

CoreyFarmer

TMF Novice
Here it is! Chapter 2! enjoy!

Katie and Ally remain quiet as the truck travels towards the Great City. Ally was staring up at the sky, and Katie was staring at her nails. The glowing had ceased, but she was still in shock. Why were they glowing? They hadn't been earlier that day. So many questions, and unfortunently for her, so little time. The truck pulled up to the palace's large gates, and it drove through. The palace's quarter's were rather beautiful. Full of flowers and grass and trees. To bad it was occupied by such an evil race. The truck stops and the driver gets out, followed by Crystal and a rather sweaty Sherrel. Katie could see tears in her eyes, and wondered what had happened. The Shalla's were lead off the truck and were made to stand in two rows. Crystal steps infront of them and smiles.
"Welcome to your new home..." she grins evily, and nearly everyone gulped. Everyone acept for Katie. She was excited. Very excited. They were soon lead into the palace and threw it's many halls. Katie was getting confused by all the halls it had, because they all looked the same. After a good 10 minutes of walking, they were lead down a flight of stairs and into a rather dark room. Katie could hear screams of laughter coming from every different direction.
"This is it! This is the dungeon!" She grins, but quickly turns it into a horrified look to please Crystal, who spoke.
"This will be your new home for now on!" She laughs and many guards apear in the room. They each take a different woman by the arm and lead them off. Ally struggles to stay with Katie,
"Katie!" she cries out. Katie watches her. This was the first time she felt scared sinse the dya started.
"Ally! No!" The guards just smirk. Crystal laughs again, hearing the two of there plea's,
"Aww...how cute! Make sure each of them get a extra little dose!" She walks off laughing. Katie was soon lead into a small room, and what she saw before her made her heart skip a beat. An X post (Even though it had 5 post. 2 for the legs, 2 for the arms, and one for the head) was laying there, parallel to the floor. It was about 2 feet off the ground, and had straps on each end of it. The guard instructed Katie to strip and then lay on it. She nodded, and did so. The guard straps her in, and she tries to get out, but cant. The guard smirks,
"Your tester will be here momentarily...dont go anywhere!" she laughs and walks out of the room, closing the door, leaving Katie in the dully lit room. IT seemed like forever until the door opened, and a woman walked in carrying a clip board. She was rather cute, and wore what looked like a nurse's outfit. She smiles down at Katie.
"Hello, love. Ready to begin?" Katie gulps and nods. The nurse lady puts the clip board down on a desk and claps her hands,
"Oh good! I love it when you people just agree. It makes me so happy..." she leans down and kisses her lips softly. Katie could only blink. This was different. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, and the nurse retracts.
"Real quick, now. My name is Lisa. I will be your tester. I will test the main parts of your body and grade them for ticklishness..." Katie squirmed a bit, and Lisa giggles, "...and then subit the results to the top offices! Ready? We start from top to bottom!" she reaches down with her long, manicured nails and begins to lightly scratch under Katie's chin. The young Shella began to squirm a bit more, and giggle. Lisa countinues this for a good 10 minutes. Once done, she marks something on the clipboard,
"4...ok. Armpits next!" The Shalla were forced to keep there skin very smooth, so Katie's body was completly hairless. She actually enjoyed the feeling of it. Anyways, Lisa lowers her fingers into Katie's hollows, and beings to skillfully tickle her armpits. THis causes Katie to immidiently howl in laughter.
"Hahah! Hoohho! Noohohoho!!!" she cries, bucking up and down wildly. Another 10 minutes pass and Lisa stops. She looked pleased as she write down the score.
"8! Oh, I love it! Now your lil' boobies!" she says this in a babyish voice and began her onslaught. So this went on, from her tummy, to her waist, ribs, sex area(this made her rather squirmish), thighs, and knees. Finally, after 80 minutes of intense torture, Lisa moved down to Katie's feet. Lisa giggles.
"Oh! You have such adorible feetsies! I just wanna eat 'em up! Ah! I think I will!" and so she began by nibbling on Katie's sensitive toes. This caused the girl to scream in ticklish laughter,
"Oh my god!! Nooo!! Hahhahahahhaha!!! Sta-hahahap!!!!" Of course, in her mind she never wanted the tickling to stop. She had loved every minute of it. Her mind was going crazy. Tears flowed freely down her face and her body struggled vainly against the bonds. Finally the 10 minutes were up, and Lisa sits up, grinning.
"That was marvalous! I soooo wanna do that again some time...but not today Im afraid..." she smiles and writes down the notes, "Lets see...4 for neck, 8 for armpits, 7 for chest, 8 for tummy, 5 for waist, 6 for ribs, 9 for your lil sex..." she winks at Katie, making her blush, "... 8 for thighs, 7 for knees, and a wopping 10 for your feet! You are indeed a ticklish little girl!" she leans down to her and kisses her lips once again. Katie was loving this feeling, almost as much as the tickling. This kiss was able to last longer, but Lisa soon sat up.
"Ok. Lets get you to your new room!" she unbinds the girl, and helps her up (the tickling made her rather unstable). A guard walked in at almost perfect timing. She takes Katie's arm and leads her out of the room, with Lisa waving pleasently at her. Katie couldn't wait to tell Ally what happened.

Thats it. Comment's welcome of course!
Love and Peace,
Corey
P.S. Im going to Canada for 2 weeks, so it'll be awhile before I come back to do Chapter 3.
P.S.S. If I post this twice...sorry!

I am just loving this story! I love stories in which women are in a hopelessly ticklish situation with no hope of escape! It is clear that these Tick-ones get a sexual thrill tickle torturing thier sexy Shalla slaves! Those two kisses between the "tester" and Katie were erotic as well!

Can't wait for Chapter 3!

Lurch7

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back