• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naughty ticklish muslim girls

fffffff

TMF Poster
Fiction,

This girl was laying on the bed with her black clothes. She was only 18. I decided to tickle her feet, i tickled them and she woke up. she saw me and was furious.
I though i would tie her up so i took her scarf and tied up her hands with it. she was like oh please dont.
I tickled her on her stomach and then wanted to see more.
(heres where the adult content starts)
I pulled down her trousers and she was begging me not to.
then i lifted up her top, she had a black thong and bra on.

i tickled her all over

hahahahhahahahaahahhahaha!!!!
she yelled.

:feets: I tickled her feet some more, hahahahhah

nooo stop now!!! ill call someone.

I said Who will u call? and carried on.

i then untied her and she suddenly grabbed me and tied me to the bed with her headscarf. she then said, now its ur turn and tickled me soooo much all over.
she went for my feet and i was laughing my head off!!

all her other muslim friends then came in. they all huddled :grouphug: and turned to face me,

they then all stripped and dived onto me and tickled me everywhere. they did this for 10 minutes and u know what, i wet myself.
It was the best experience ever.

so what do u all think of my story?

fffffff said:
so what do u all think of my story?

Well, what you have there is a story outline, not a story. It's a synopsis of what would be contained in an actual story, and quite frankly, it's a good idea.

All you have to do now, is write it. If you do decide to undertake the writing of this story, remember to name your characters, give situational background (even brief is fine), describe activity in detail, and identify who YOU are in the story and your relationship to the ticklee.

As a side note, it is helpful to the reader if you use quotation marks to identify the speaking character, acknowledge paragraph structure, punctuation and capitalization. Good luck. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back