• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two quick true stories from this week

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
MY family attended a cook out over the weekend. Very hot in PA this week so most people were in sandals/flipflops. I was sitting under an umbrella on the deck next to a co-worker of my wife. She is tall, blonde, and pregnant...lol. So she had her feet propped up on a chair across from her and I was drooling for a chance to see if she was ticklish. After about five minutes she put her feet down and one of the dogs nudged her foot causing her to kick and pick her feet back up. This time she crossed her left foot over her right knee so her perfectly smootha dn creamy white sole was facing me. :rotate: Where I got the courage from I don't know, but in full view of some other people I took one finger and lightly poke/wiggled it in the center of her sole :veryhappy I got a great reaction and she took a quick gasp of air and laughed for a second before pulling her foot away! She laughed afterwards and told me she thought a bug had landed on her! I have a picture of her feet, but not of the tickling :mad: As soon as my new computer is up and running I get a picture here!

Second happend the other night at the hairdressers. The two ladies who work where my family gets thier hair done are both very sweet and very ticklish. I have tickled both on many occasions. This night I was the last customer and the one cutting my hair was complaining about putting on some weight (she's not) but it was a great excuse to pinch her side and belly. Within a few seconds she was laughing and pulling her arms in to protect her sides as I stepped behind her to continue the tickling! She had a good laugh about it and I know it didn't bother her as we have had these before.

Just wanted to share!

~ toyou

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back