• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Practice (M/F ribs, unsplit)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
From the well-known US lawyer series: The lawyer tickles his lover, the District Attorney! :cool:

German voice-over.

that is awesome! 2 questions...where on her body is she being tickled? and do you know where i can find the english version?

Judging from their positions before and afterwards, I'd say that he was holding her down with his weight and tickling her ribs or sides, but that's only a guess. She's barefoot, so that's another possibility.

As to a location where you can find an English version, I'm clueless. I taped this scene from German TV myself, and a friend converted it to a clip. You'll have to wait for re-runs on a US channel, I suppose.

The Practice......now called and kown as "Boston Legal".....one of the best shows on television in my opinion......can be seen as The Practice on Fox, Saturday Evenings 5pm Eastern Time.

As far as that episode in question here, I don't know which one it is(its title) however, the episodes being shown on Fox at this time are very early in its history as the Practice. I believe it was the Practice for either 5 or 8 years before being renamed as Boston Legal.

You can look up their website on ABC.com or just enter The Practice in a search engine either through ABC or a regular search.

TTD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back