• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BATMAN: GIGGLES IN GOTHAM. Part IV: F/F

Batman

TMF Expert
BATMAN: "Giggles in Gotham"

Hello, my fellows! I’m back after a long (and I really mean long) absence. I finally had free time again to write a part of my storie that I interrupted a few months months ago. I apologize for the time that has passed, but I’ve been kind of busy couldn’t do anything to write this earlier. Now here I bring to you the fourth part of my little saga, and remember that I’ll write a next part only if there’s enough feedback with this one. Read it and post your opinions (oh, and excuse my English, I’m from a Hispanic country ).
Enjoy it!

Featuring:
•Batman
•Joker
•Poison Ivy
•Harley Quinn
•Catwoman

Part IV (F/F): Sisterly love

On Poison Ivy’s hideout…

Ivy smiled to herself. She couldn’t be more pleased. Her genetic-mutated plants designed to crawl into soft, warm places of the human body were a total success. Many of the most rich men in Gotham would pay a fortune to watch the scene she provoked: Catwoman, only dressed up with her cat-mask, black bra and panties, tried in vain to hold in her sweet, feminine laughter as the vines that emerged from under her bed caressed softly her armpits and hips, provoking her to struggle against her bonds in a futile attempt to get free from the hilarious torment. Ivy then turned her eyes to Catwoman’s left side: where Harley Quinn kept laughing helplessly. “She looks so lovely giggling like that…” Ivy couldn’t avoid think. The plants that wrapped Harley’s body were covering more spots on her body than Catwoman’s. On her left arm the vines reached her forearm, other would cover almost her whole ribcage, while the thinner ones were crawling from her heels to her knees. The tingling sensations between and around her toes was driving her mad, making laughter and girlish giggles flow freely and constantly from her tempting black painted lips; her clown-clad head was fully thrown back occasionally turning from side to side to try to avoid the ticklish feelings.
Poison Ivy, of course, couldn’t miss this chance to tickle her closest friend, especially in such a ticklish situation like that. Ivy took a chair, and sat next to her beloved Harls.
-“Having fun, sweetie?” Asked Ivy sarcastically.
-“Hahahahahahaha! Pleahahahase Pammy, you’re my friehehehehend, lehehehet me gohoh nohohoow! Ahahahaha!”
-“Oh, Harls, how could I let you go? You look so cute, and helpless… and ticklish… Remember all the time we spend together when you decided to dump that stupid clown? It was sooooooo much fun…” As Ivy said that with a little nostalgic, she teased Harley’s flat pinkish tummy.
-“Ivy hahahahahaha! Don’t dohohoho this to mehehehehe!”
-“Why not? I remember all those nights we stayed up late when we lived together… we played lots and lots of tickle fights, remember, Harls? We also played Tic-Tac-Toe on your tummy thousands of times… you used to love getting tickled. Why did that change, sweetie?”
-“Yeah, but now I don’t wahahahahant to gehehehet tickled Ivy, please ahahahahahaha! Oh god, make this plant stohohohohohop!”
-“If you tell me why you don’t want to get tickled now… I promise I will stop the plants from tickling you…”
-“Why should I believe you?”
-“Come on Harley, when did I ever lie to you?”
-“Fine, but please stop’em!”
-“OK then” Ivy sprayed a chemistry of her invention on the vines and all of them went limp. “Now… tell me, please.”
-“I… I can’t. It’s too embarrassing… please don’t make me do this.”
-“Well, if you don’t want…” While Ivy said that, she begun to wiggle her finger pointing to Harley’s armpits.
-“Ok ok ok! Fine, I’ll tell you! The problem is that… when we lived together and you used that tickle me…”
-“…Yes?”
-“Well… I found out… that being tickled… turns me on.”
After Harley said that, there was a long, awkward 10 seconds silence, that seemed to last forever. Ivy’s eyes went wide open with surprise and delight, because, even Harley didn’t know, both of them had that fetish in common.
“Well, come on, say something! This is pretty awkward for me.”
-“I… really don’t know what to say, Harls. All those times I tickled you… you were turned on? I mean…”
-“I know! It’s weird and freakish, but I’m not a sane person!” Harley interrupted before Ivy could finish her sentence.
-“Would you just please, let me finish?”
-“Oh, yeah… sorry, heehee.”
-“I was going to say that… even perhaps I didn’t get ‘turned on’ when I tickled you, it was a lot of fun, and I would love to do it again… but only if you agree, of course.”
-“You’re joking, right Pammy?”
-“Nope.” Said Ivy as she glared at Harley’s beautiful blue eyes. “I always loved your girlish giggles, Harls.” Ivy said as she begun to glide her fingers softly under H. Quinn’s armpits. Her skin there was so tender and creamy that was almost unresistable.
-“Hee hee hee hee… it tickles a lot there, Pam.”
-“I know. Do you like getting tickled here, sweetie?”
-“Hee hee hee hee hee hee, yeees, it feels rehahahally nice ahaha…”
-“And where do you like being tickled the most, Harls?”
-“You will have to tickle me aaaaall over to find out… Oh no ahahahahahahaha!” Harley exploded with hilarity after saying that when she felt all those 10 sharp tickly fingernails running free through her underarms.
-“As you wish, Harleen.” Ivy smiled as she tickled her old friend softly, but it was enough to make Harley giggle a little loud and squirm in her bonds. “Come on… is it here? I can keep on, and on, and on aaaall night just tickling your underarms! Come on, tell me if it is here! Tickle tickle tickle!”
-“I told you ahahahahahahaha that you’ll hahahahave to find out ahahahahaha! Oh gohohohohod!”
-“Hmmm… okay. Let me see, I remember that you were ticklish under your arms… oh, and your sides were very tickish too!” Ivy quickly lowered here hands to Harley’s sides and hips and spider-tickled her there for a few minutes, before Harley was able to say anything. That was a very sensitive spot for her, but she didn’t like to get tickled there that much.
-“Hahahahahahaha, thahahahahat’s killing mehehehehehe! Hahahahahahahahaha!”
-“So I guess it isn’t there, uh?” Ivy said with sarcasm, still tickling Harley’s sides and getting a little amused with the situation. “I wonder where it could be…”
-“Hahahahaha! Wahahahait a second ahahaha! Just wahahahait… oh, thank God. I’ll give you some sort of tip. First, I like to get tickled gently and slowly, like when you started on my underarms… it just felt sooooooo good. And second… it’s not my favorite place but… I used to like it a lot when you kissed my tummy.” Harley blushed a little when she said that. After all, the situation was becoming weirder and weirder with every minute: she told her oldest friend one of her secret fetish, and what at the beginning was a cruel torture was now a simple game between two good friends… two good friends who where getting a little turned.
“Oh, really? You like that? That’s so sweet! I thought that you hated that. Every time I did it you jumped and squirmed.”
-“Because it tickled, silly! … I really like it… so… would you mind to… do it?”
Poison Ivy just smiled and lowered her head to Harley’s tummy and in a very feminine, seductive way, she kissed Harleen’s bellybutton. She could feel the muscles tensing and relaxing under the touch of her lips as giggles erupted beautifully from Harley’s mouth. “It doesn’t tickle that bad here, does it?”
-“No… heeheeheeheehee… but if feehehehehels reahahahally nice… hahahahaha… and who knohohohows, if you’re a good girl-hahaahaha- perhaps I’ll tell you my secrehehehet spohoohot… ahahahaha!”
-“Oh, really? Hmmmm… perhaps it’s somewhere on your legs… let’s see your thighs, shall we?” Ivy then fluttered her fingers all over Harleen’s thighs and the zone surrounding her… well, private parts. Harley could barely talk due to the stream of giggles coming out of her sweet red lips, but she loved how the tickles felt under her panty line. “Yeaahhh… I bet that you reeeeally reeeeeeally like all over here, Harls. Don’t you? Yessss… I bet you do. Look at you, you’re giggling like a little child… and all because you’re little tickly girl! Koochie koochie koo!” The verbal teasing made it a lot worse, and Harley’s laughter went totally silent for the next 10 minutes, while Ivy tickled Harleen all over her legs, glided her long fingernails over her hips, and tickled with gentle little kisses the soft skin of Harley’s groin. After a while, Ivy stopped the tickling to let her ticklish friend rest a little.
“Feeling tired, cutie?”
-“Hahaha… ohoho… yes… You’re a really sadistic tickler! I can barely breath… you drove me totally insane…”
-“Yeah, I realized. Mostly, because of that little wet spot on you panties…”
-“Wha… oh, no!” Harley realized that all the tickling she received turned her on like never before… and that it was clearly visible now. “Ivy, I… this doesn’t means…”
-“Shhhhhhhh… relax. It’s nothing wrong with it. To be honest I’m feeling a little… ‘aroused’ too. But we’re very far from being done, my little tickle-pet. All this tickles were just a small warm up. I still haven’t touched your tiny feetsies…” Said Ivy giving a teasing look to Harley, who was quite turned on with the whole situation. “By the way Harls… is possible that your spot is right on your feet?”
-“Uh- eh, well, I- actually…”
-“Haha, that’s a very complicated way of saying ‘yes’… It’s ok, Harls. Do you want to hear a little secret? I’ve always liked you feet, they’re so tiny and delicate, and you always kept them sooooo soft… I think… I think I have some kind of foot fetish, you know? And I think that you’re feetsies started it. Perhaps were all those long night when I painted your toenails or massaged them… but they always kind of turned me on… tickling them, especially.” Ivy looked Harley in the eyes waiting for an answer, but what she heard was not totally what she expected.
-“Tickle me.”
-“…” Ivy’s eyes went wide.
-“Tickle me feet.”
-“Excuse me, Harls?”
-“You heard me. Fine, my feet are my spot, you found it. Now tickle them, pleaaaaase.”
-“Ohoho… Really?”
-“Yes! You have NO idea how bad it turned me on when you did all those things to my feet! And all those things you just said… Oh, tickle them, please!” Harley begged with puppy eyes, and Ivy couldn’t resist. After all, who the hell could?
-“As you wish…” Ivy then pulled a feather from under the bed and waved slowly in front of her face, showing it to Harley. She looked both feet for a second, choosing wich one would be the first one to be tickled. Then, she took very gently her left ankle, and put the foot on her lap.
“You always had beautiful feet, Harley…” Ivy begun to caress her sole with the feather.
-“You’re heels are flawless…” The feather circled Harls’ heels repeatedly.
-“Hee hee hee… that tickles.”
-“And you always had nice little arches…” The tip of the feather went up and down
over Harley’s arch.
-“ Aahhhh… ohoho, you found a good spohohohot there…”
-“But what always made your feet sooooo sexy… were this tootsies.”
-“Aahahahahahahahaha! Yehehehehehes, that’s the spot ahahahahahahaha! Congrahahahatulations, you found it! Ahahahahahahahaha!” Harley erupted instantaneously with a burst of girlish giggles when she felt the fluffy object to glide all over her toes, between them and under them, driving her over the edge. Soon she felt also five long, sharp fingernails being dragged through her sole, making a spider-like motion from time to time, doubling her cute laughter. The gorgeous blond criminal squirmed endlessly due to the tingling feeling coming from her left foot, making her laugh her head off through the 5 longest but most pleasant minutes of her life, until the tickles on her sole and toes suddenly ended.
-“Don’t stop, Pammy! It was driving me nuts, I love it!”
-“Ok… but I have a great idea. THIS will make it a lot more fun!” Ivy then took a bandana from the floor and blindfolded Harley, who bit her lower lip waiting for those wonderful feelings on her feet to continue.
-“Now I can’t see anything with this thing… What are you planning, Pammy?”
-“Well, if you can’t see me… then you won’t see where you will get tickled! Kili kili kili kili kili! Laugh a little for me, Harley. Tickle tickle tickle!” Pamela then spider-tickled both of her soles, making her friend crazy with laughter and pleasure. Those ten nails were quick as the speed of sound and felt like if they were all over her size 5.5 feet. While she teased Harley verbally, Ivy tickled every single inch of her friend’s feet: the nails were scratching lightly around her ankles, going back and forth through the top of her feet, caressing her heels and arches, and digging in every little space between the toes.
-“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my goohohohohohohohod! Yehehehes, tickle my tohohhehehes ahahahahahahahahaha! Fahahahahahaster! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I love this ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!” Harley’s cheeks went crimson and 2 drops of sweat came out from her clownish cowl, as she felt she was on fire. After all, there she was, having her fantasy fulfilled by one of the most sensual women in Gotham. The tickles went on and on for like an hour, when she felt a warm, wet feeling around her big toe. Then she felt the soft caresses of her friend’s tongue going from left to right over and over on the base of the toes of her right foot, and then she felt gentle, deep kisses all over her soles. “Ohoohohohhhhh… that feels soooohohoho good! Don’t stop, Pammy… Ahahaha! It tickles so bad!”
-“Hmm, I bet it does, doesn’t it? Your tootsies taste great, Harls. It makes me want to kiss them again *kiss*, and again *kiss*, and again *kisses*. Do you still like this, Harls? Because it’s not tickling, necessarily.”
-“Oh, but it hee hee hee tickles a little… and I love it… hee hee hee hee hee hee hee… please, untie me now, Pammy.”
-“Are you sure, sweetie?”
-“Yehehes… untie me, I feel like I’m turned on fire… please…”
-“How could I deny something to you?” Ivy then untied Harley and took off her blindfold. Harley looked her with a devious smile on her face and put the blindfold around Ivy’s gorgeous green eyes. “Harls, hunny… what are you doing? You know I’m very ticklish to stand being tickled… specially by a skilled tickler like you… so please don’t tickle me.”
-“You made have a hell of a night, Pammy, and you made me laugh a lot. So… I’m returning you the favor…” Harley took one of the little balls from her harlequin hat and squeezed it in front of Pamela Isley’s face. A little green cloud of gas came from it. Ivy smelled it innocently. “And everything I said you tonight was true, but I have a job to do for the man I love… so please don’t hate me. You’re still my friend and I love you.”
-“What? Harley, what do you mean…? Oh God, what’s that smeheeheell? Hehehe… it’s lahahahahaughing gahahahahas! Hahahaharley, hohohow could you? Hahahahahaha!” The green cloud was indeed laughing gas. Ivy begun to laugh softly at first, and really hard a minutes later, going limp and clutching her sides on the floor.
-“I’m very sorry, Pammy. I really liked all we did tonight.” Harley turned her sight to Catwoman. She passed out, probably like an hour ago, due to the lack of oxygen. Harley removed her bondage and the vines that grew around her. Then she took Catwoman’s unconcius body, Poison Ivy’s limp giggling body, and tied them up together, after dressing herself up. Then he called her ‘puddin’ to pick her up.
-“Hi, puddin’! Did you miss me?”
-“Harley?! Is that you? I thought you were sleeping with the fishes! Hahahaha!”
-“I’m alive and well, hunny! I’m sure that you searched aaaaall over Gotham to find me!”
-“Uh… right, of course, Harley! What would I do without you?”
-“Well puddin’, if you pick me up, I promise I’ll take a few friends for the Brat-girl and all of us will have tons of fun! What do you say?”
-“I will send the boys in just a minute, Harley. Stay with you are, I’ve just track’d you phone call.”
-“Sure, puddin’. Bye!”

Later that night...

Batman raced through Gotham streets tracking Batgirl’s signal. Eventually, it led to an abandoned toy factory, on the eastern skirts of Gotham. Batman touched an almost invisible button on the side of his cowl, activating his night vision goggles. Nobody was around. The night was silent and quiet. Sigilously, Batman walked to one of the windows of the factory. Inside were 2 armed Joker-thugs… except for them, the place was totally empty. Batman knew at once that something was wrong there.
-“Can you tell me what are we doing here? We’re missing all of the fun!” One of the thugs asked, the one who resembled like Moe, from the Three Stooges.
-“Shut up and thank God that the boss didn’t blew or heads off after the last time Batman kicked our asses. I can’t believe that he gave us another chance.” The Larry-like thug said.
-“This sucks anyway. I hope we can get enough money to get out of Gotham, I heard that Metropolis is really nice in this time of the year…” At that moment both men looked up. A man crashing through the skylight alerted them. His cape suddenly was wide open, looking as two gigantic bat wings. Before they could reach their shotguns from their backs, the Batman was landing on one of them, knocking him unconscious.
-“You again! I’m going to blast you this time!” The remaining thug yelled. But the Dark Knight was quicker than him, and throwing a batarang disarmed the clownish criminal and punched him hard in his jaw, leaving him barely conscious. Grabbing his head firmly with his gloved hand, Batman asked:
-“Now here me well, scumbag. I know your boss has Batgirl. I tracked her signal to this building but I don’t know where she is, so I will ask you gently just once: Where is she…?” Batman glared at him and the thug trembled with fear, but he said no word. “If you think that what the Joker can make to you is bad, then you have no idea of I can do to you.” After hearing Batman say that, the thug didn’t even think it. He just gave the information away.
-“She’s down in basement! The door to basement is hidden behind those boxes, the Joker has her there! Oh, please don’t let him kill me, I told you what you wanted to know, protect me from him!”
-“Don’t worry, I will. And another thing…”
-“What?” The thug asked dropping a tear of fear.
-“Thanks.” Saying that, Batman punched him right on his face, leaving him unconscious.
Batman kicked the boxes from a corner away, to reveal a small metallic door that led to a ladder. The Dark Knight descended through it. The basement of the factory was, basically a large, dark room. Batman used his night-vision goggles to scan the place. There were like 5 or 6 stocks, laughing gas canisters, video cameras, and photos of clowns and smiling men and women all over the place. Seeing that there was no immediate danger, Batman turned on the lights. Instantaneously, the maniac laughter of the Joker echoed the room, and a large T.V. set descended from the roof of the basement, showing the Joker looking right to the camera with Harley Quinn sitting on his lap.
-“Hello there, guano-man! We assume that you must be surely searching to your beloved brat that you send to spy on us!” The Joker spoke. A shiver ran down Batman spine thinking of what the Joker could to Batgirl. “You don’t have what to worry about. She’s here with us, having a load of laughs, isn’t it right Harls? HAHAHAHAHA! Well, old rodent, we would love to stay here and talk, but all this place is about to blow sky high! Toodles! HAHAHAHAHA…” The video tape got interrupted, and a bomb hidden inside the T.V. set made the whole facility blow up, leaving a huge black hole in the ground…
Did the Dark Knight survive to the Joker’s trap?
Will he be capable of saving Gotham?
What will happen with Batgirl, Catwoman and Ivy?

TO BE CONTINUED...

=BATMAN=

Darth Vegeta said:
Very good. I guess you already saw Batman Begins? :)
Thank you, feedback is allways apreciated.
And yes, I saw Batman Begins 3 times allready :D. And it rocks.

"guano man" haha..gotta love that Joker...my favorite version of Joker is the one from the Batman and Justice League cartoons (but not the anime-style "The Batman")

"Maybe I should test my toxin on cattle. Talk about a HAPPY meal! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!" (one of his best lines from that cartoon. lol)

I'm surprised that he hasn't been shown tickle-torturing anyone in the comics or cartoons though. That seems like something he'd enjoy. (not to mention he wouldn't be able to pass up the chance at using the phrase "tickled to death" in some kind of joke)

I allways thought the same thing! I remember when I watched the old series from the '60s (due to the campiness of the show) that I allways expected to see some woman tickled by the Joker... especially Batgirl :D.
And BTW, I totally hate that new Joker from that crappy new Batman cartoon. Too bad that they can't make another show like Batman: the animated series.

Batman said:
Too bad that they can't make another show like Batman: the animated series.

Yeah..or at least too bad they couldn't have made a slightly more adult Justice League...

Just imagine Wonder Woman or Hawkgirl getting tickle-tortured by Cheeta's prickly tongue. (well, mabye not Hawkgirl..she'd be swearing at Cheeta the whole time...that red-head has a temper. lol )

Hmm..well, I GUESS Cheeta's tongue would be like a cat's tongue, since she's mostly a cat now(instead of that dorky Superfriends version. The Justice League villaness Cheeta is as sexy as Catwoman!)

Well, it's time for the...
Feedback question!!! :D

However this part had a very good feedback due to the ammount of view, I must ask...
Would you like a next part of the story?

Well, thanks a lot for all the feedback. i'm sort of busy right now, but I'll begin to write the next part as soon as I can. I'll try to have it ready before june. :Hyrdrogen

cool story.... hope that batgirl is tickled good ~Peter

I don't see why Batgirl gets picked on all the time. Personally, I think Robin has it coming. :upsidedow

UNless you mean the 4th female Robin, we disagree!!!!!!! What about Talia? Ra' Al Ghul's brat has it coming!!!!!!!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S What about the late Silver McCloud?

Also Dick Grayson and Tim Drake suck!!!!! Almost as much as Jason Todd!!!!!! Emphasis on Tim Drake.... what a nerd!!!!! We like Oracle and she should be tickled, sarcastic, cold woman!!!!!! And the new Batgirl is okay too! And Spoilergirl! She's cool too! We think she's some Italian chick who Tim Drake dated! Adriana or something!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Huntress!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather & Anna said:
Also Dick Grayson and Tim Drake suck!!!!! Almost as much as Jason Todd!!!!!! Emphasis on Tim Drake.... what a nerd!!!!! We like Oracle and she should be tickled, sarcastic, cold woman!!!!!! And the new Batgirl is okay too! And Spoilergirl! She's cool too! We think she's some Italian chick who Tim Drake dated! Adriana or something!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Huntress!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think Batgirl (Cassandra Caine ) is cool. Spolier was a blonde named Stephanie Brown(and yeah Tim dated her, but for awhile she only knew him as Robin), and was the daughter of Arther Brown, aka "Cluemaster" . Spoiler isn't alive anymore, though..she was tortured by Black Mask and died.

The Italian woman you're probably thinking of is Helina Bertinelli, the Huntress. She didn't date Tim, although was friends with him, I think ( she's a lil too old for him, anyway lol)--unless Adriana was Italian, too. SHE was killed by KGBeast.

And while Tim might be a nerd, at least he doesn't use a ton of bad puns like Dick did, and isn't a little jerk like Jason was.

Heather & Anna said:
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Huntress!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow... I had no idea that there was people around who read comic books :wow: .
Hey, be nice with Tim... he's not THAT nerd :p.
I'd like to have Stpahanie Brown/Spoiler/Robin IV tickled too, but since she passed away, oh well.
Honestly, I didn't know that you knew character like those (dude, you even remember Jason and KGBeast!), so I didn't put too many of them in the story, so people who doesn't know that Barbara Gordon isn't Batgirl anymore wouldn't get confused. But yeah, it'd pretty cool to have the new Batgirl, Spoiler, Huntress, Thalia and other females characters tickled in the story.
May not in this one, but who knows what the future may bring :D.

Well we haven't read comics book since we were about well I (Anna) was 15 and Heather was 13! See I (Heather) am the cool one! Hey! Sorry babe, love you Anna! Love you too Heather! Anyway, we just looked up a site so we would look less uninformed, because we both (particularly Anna) like to look well informed on all subjects! That's normal babe!!!! I (Heather) know, love you Anna! Love you too Heather! Anyway, who died?
Love,
Heather and Anna

Last edited:
Heather & Anna said:
Well we have read comics book since we were about well I (Anna) was 15 and Heather was 13! See I (Heather) am the cool one! Hey! Sorry babe, love you Anna! Love you too Heather! Anyway, we just looked up a site so we would look less uninformed, because we both (particularly Anna) like to look well informed on all subjects! That's normal babe!!!! I (Heather) know, love you Anna! Love you too Heather! Anyway, who died?
Love,
Heather and Anna
Well, Stephani Brown died. She was tortured in the saga "War Games", and died shortly after that. (too bad, she was a pretty blond).
Here's a pic of her as Robin IV:
Robinsteph.png

Also, Jason Todd (2nd Robin) who was dead all this years, now is... well... alive.
But well, there isn't anything else in the death departament, at least nothing important.
But on the tickle departament... oh, there are just so manny hot DC girls that I'd love to tickle :D... Huntress, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Batgirl (Barbara or Cassie), Donna Troy, Wonder Girl, Wonder Woman, Starfire... and the list goes on and on :D.

Batman said:
Honestly, I didn't know that you knew character like those (dude, you even remember Jason and KGBeast!), so I didn't put too many of them in the story, so people who doesn't know that Barbara Gordon isn't Batgirl anymore wouldn't get confused. But yeah, it'd pretty cool to have the new Batgirl, Spoiler, Huntress, Thalia and other females characters tickled in the story.
May not in this one, but who knows what the future may bring :D.

I only remember KGBeast cause I saw him in a RobinIII comic book where Robin teamed up with Huntress and revealed to her how he knew her identity. Man I loved that issue, especially the part of the conversation that follwed:

Huntress(sarcasticly): Right..and I suppose you figured out who Batman is too?

Robin: How do you THINK I got this job?

Huntress: You little....

lol

And I only know 'bout Jason Todd cause I was born in the 80's, and read about maybe 4 issues with him in it. Two without him as Robin, and two where he becomes Robin and helps Batman take on Two-Face.

As for Babs not bein Batgirl anymore, well, she still was in the Animated series, and still is in The Batman. I figured this story was based on the Animated Series since it had Harley in it --yeah, she's in the main comic books now, but she was originally created for the cartoon .

And hey, since we're talkin about the Gotham ladies bein tickled, maybe there should eventually be a tickling story based on the Gotham Girls online cartoon that there used to be . Actually, this story seems like one since it has Ivy, Harely,Catwoman , and Batgirl in it--all it's missin is Detective Renee Montoya.

Batman said:
But well, there isn't anything else in the death departament, at least nothing important.
But on the tickle departament... oh, there are just so manny hot DC girls that I'd love to tickle :D... Huntress, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Batgirl (Barbara or Cassie), Donna Troy, Wonder Girl, Wonder Woman, Starfire... and the list goes on and on :D.

Actually, Conner Kent (the Superboy that was a clone made from Superman and Lex Luthor) is also dead, I've heard--sucks, considering he was pretty cool (and pretty funny during the stuff when all four Superman-like guys --Superboy bein one of em--suddenly showed up after Clark's death).

I agree that those women would be fun to tickle, Batman, but for me, even more fun to be tickled by (damn, how could I forget Starfire. Like one article somewhere mentioned about her, she's hotter than most female superheroes. )

Great story so far! Can I suggest having Joker tickle Batgirl, Catwoman, Ivy and Harley all at the same time in his hideout? That would be great!

Well, good news. I've been working on the story lately and I'll have it ready for this week. I'm sorry it took me so long, but I've been really busy later.
See you around.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back