• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I, also, have been searching for a story

PiperGK1

TMF Regular
Hi everyone,

I've searched high and low for a story that was on a website about 4 or 5 years ago, and it disappeared. I haven't been able to find it since. If I may, allow me to expound on the details for a moment, as it was one of the most relentless series of unfortunate events for the ticklee.

She was a college professor, beautiful and incredibly ticklish. Two of her less acedemically-inclined students, both pretty young girls, were summoned to her office with the news that they would be expelled. Based on a "tale" one of the girls had heard about this professor, she knew her to be incredibly ticklish. This portion of the story was the threat from the professor that they were to be expelled, and the ensuing tickle-torture inflicted upon her in her own office by the two girls. Against the wall, on the floor, and finally tied to her own desk, the professor was very thoroughly convinced that grades are not set in stone.

The reason she was known to be ticklish was that one of the girls had heard a story about her from when the professor, herself, had been in college. She was alone in her sorority house one night when someone (a girl from another sorority) broke into the basement to cause trouble. Upon investigating the noise from downstairs, the professor-to-be tripped and landed on a folding bed, which promptly shut and pinned her inside it with her feet sticking out. The other sorority girl took the opportunity to inflict some serious foot tickling on her, followed by some other interesting things...

Following the tickling by the two young women in her office, the professor (who had given in on the grades, and allowed the girls to stay at school) was accosted by the Dean of Students, another, older woman. This woman had wanted the two girls out of her school, and since the professor didn't follow through, she was tickle-tortured in the Dean's office for not following her instructions.

After these events, the professor was, for obvious reasons, rather upset, and took it upon herself to get soused. While weaving around campus she ended up, somehow (my memory here is fuzzy) involved in a wrestling match with the head of one of the sorority houses, who happened to be a gym teacher of sorts. The professor was making something of a fool of herself in the ring, so as punishment the gym teacher pinned her down with her arms wrapped through the ring's ropes, and proceeded to tickle the hell out of her; she began with the upper body, and then went for the helpless feet.

Well, it's about this time that a few other small events occur but the general ending of the story is that the professor is arrested and taken to jail for something she did wrong on campus (probably public drunkenness, I would think), and as a final piece of degredation to an already broken woman, the Dean has bribed some of the women in the jail to bind/hold the teacher down to a cot and tickle her relentlessly.

Anyway, that was the story. I believe it was called "The Teacher", though I could be completely wrong. It was, however, brilliantly written (so if the writer is out here among you, may I say that you created a MOST memorable work of fiction), and I had the chance to enjoy it for only a brief period of time before a fatal computer crash took it away from me; once I'd purchased a new laptop and went on a web-wide hunt for the story again, it was, sadly, gone from it's previous location. I've not seen it since, though it's certainly possible it could have been reposted here at some point. As the search function here had been disabled every time I've tried it in the past year or so, I've given up that idea, and pouring through all the stories (wonderful though they all are) is an insurmountable task.

One last thing I remember about this story was the author: no name. I'd really love to know who wrote it, but barring that, I'd really love even more to read it once again.

Did I give enough detail on the story? :manicd: Sorry for the lengthy Book Report. It's kind of like describing your first love... I could go on and on, but that was about as short a synopsis I could muster. The story was quite long, actually, from what I recall.

Thank you. For the inconvenience of listening to me drone on, I'll make sure I post a STORY soon. I've got many personal stories in my collection that I've written, but they always seem like they'd mean more to me than to others. :wavingguy

Thanks!

I was hoping someone would recognize that story; I know I barely did it justice in explaining it, but it's been years since I read it.

I had no idea it was a series. When I first saw it, it was one long story straight through the part where she goes to jail, but that's where it ended at that time.

I really appreciate the lead.

P :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back