• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

leelee sobieski

zaq

TMF Poster
can anyone who has seen the show here on earth pls define in detail and clarity on the entire scene how and where leelee sobieski was tickled, her reaction etc. they sensored the entire scene where i come from. haiz tq.

The scene in Here on Earth is good, ableit brief. The scene starts with them laying in the grass in a field under a tree. Chris Klein starts sweet talking her and begins comparing her to the eastern seaboard. (you have to watch it, and its been a while for me). He starts out talking about Florida and while doing so casually flips off her sandle. As he continues his wooing he absently scratches the bottom of her sole starting from the heel and going to the balls of her foot. This elicits a laugh/giggle from her while her toes scrunch up. He then continues his flirting all the while kissing and nibbling as he moves up.
She has another foot tickle scene in a movie called "My first Mister" which is about as brief but better than "Here on Earth" because it has an awesome sole shot. Towards the end of the movie she is riding in a car with a guy, its a long trip for the two of them so he tells her that she needs to help keep him awake, so a few seconds later you see her with her bare foot facing him while he's rubbing a coke can on her sole with her eyes closed. (they were playing a game) She guessed correctly so he had to try something else. So with her eyes closed he leans in and licks her sole. She jumps and laughs from it. Again its a great scene, and the movie is pretty good too.
I hope this helped.

Does ne one have a link besides the Hitwg site to where u can see these 2 clips of leelee being tickled? Or can someone post it in here?? thanks

:woot:

Am I the only one who thinks Leelee Sobieski looks and sounds remarkably like Helen Hunt?

Xodlirv said:
Am I the only one who thinks Leelee Sobieski looks and sounds remarkably like Helen Hunt?

yeah they made fun of that on Celebrity Deathmatch once

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back