• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invisible Ink's Red SOLE diary: " Sweet Dreams"

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
!! Warning! The following story will contain scenes involving graphic sexual tickling, disturbing bondage, and forced nudity!!

Story code: Dream Demons/F

!!You HAVE BEEN Warned !! :firedevil

Our story begins at the bedside of a beautiful woman around the middle of the night on a rather warmer then usual summer season. She rolls back and forth in her soft bed, tangled in the silky sheets like a fish. Tiny beads of sweat can be seen sprinkled about her soft flesh. her long reddish brown hair flows over the pile of pillows like a waterfall. Her nipples are fully erect atop of her 34c's. They jiggle softly like water balloons as she tosses and turns through the night. She has really sexy legs and some of the best feet you could ask for. Her soft soles were without a blemish, her arches were high and soft, her toes were adorable and sexy all at once. The curves of her ass are nearly perfect as well. With only a trail of pubic hair, Nicole is literally every man's desire. Although she looks peaceful on the outside, her mind is being pushed to the very limits of sanity. She was under attack subconsciously by a vicious group of dream demons. These horny little devils find such delight in invading beautiful women's wet dreams. They hide in the backs of our minds all day, and then travel through some sort of wormholes they found in between dream realms. Once they arrive, all hell breaks loose! Like ants, they invade the dream, capture the dreamer, and bring her into some sort of crazy nightmare that they can't seem to wake up from. To make matters worse, the six member demon group all have strange cravings to tickle the flesh of beautiful women and bring them to the edge of sexual pleasure just to push them back down the hill.

This is exactly what's happening to Nicole! One minute, she was beachside with some guy she'd been crushing over for the last few months deep in a make out session when all of the sudden...

The sky above Nicole and her dream man suddenly changed from a beautiful sunset to a miserable greyish black. The white sands beneath their barely clothed bodies turned into more of a blackish tar that was sticky and hard to get out of! Nicole screamed out as she felt herself sinking into this shit. She struggled with the gum like substance, but everytime she pulled her arm or leg upward, the sticky shit made it slap back in recoil! She was trapped!

Face down, Nicole struggled and squirmed like a worm until she noticed something really strange. The bodies of six little people were begining to emerge from the sticky black stuff in a circle around her. Her eyes widenend, filling with fear as she begged herself to wake up from this weird dream.

It didn't take long for them to appear though, and now it was too late for an escape. They had to be no taller then 2 feet, maybe 2 and half with little horns and grins across their little red faces that could only mean trouble.

They approached Nicole's body from all sides filled with a sense of curosity and excitement. Her butt wiggled and bounced up and down in her attempts at freedom. As they reached her sides, one of the more brave of the pack leaned over and began to tickle the sides of her breasts.

"ahehae aeha what? what are you doing?? ::giggling like a little school girl::

She sounded terrified as she started giggling, but she had a smile on her face.
He gave his partners some sort of weird signal and soon, all six joined in! Nicole went into hysterics as her body was savagely tickled in all different styles and speeds. Two of the dream demons had climbed her wriggling legs and began sucking on her toes in order like they were eating corn.

" HAHAHAHA ahaha NNOOOO!!!!!! ahahea ehaehae aehaehaha aehae no wait!! no please!!!!"

She begged and begged, but it did no good. Her toes curled in defense, but were easily pulled back by some sort of strange magically power. Two were working both sides of her ribcage and breasts as if she was a living piano! They scribbled their fingertips up and down and all around as they went from her hip to her tits in a constant back and forth flow. The final two were playing with her more private of areas. One carelessly lick-tickled her trembling clit, while the other slowly circled her anus with it's detailing brush like tongue. Nicole was screaming with laughter and was leaking from every possible hole. Drool poured out of her giggling and gargling mouth as she suffered through at least four forced orgasms.

The little demon licking her clit paused as if to hear something strange coming his way. He looked up from Nicole's steaming hot mound and saw a huge circular object hovering towards them. His grin was instantly washed away as he almost immediately recognized what it was.

::Whistling loudly::

Their ears perked up and the tickling ceased as they looked around in confusion. In the distance, the circle was getting closer and closer, and whatever sound it was making grew louder and louder...

The six of them quickly got off Nicole's bucking body and took individual nosedives back into the black tar.

The circle was now directly over Nicole's head beeping loudly and annoyingly.
She glanced up at it in confusion as it lowered itself down upon her face.

BEEP!! BEEEPP!!! BEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!

With that, Nicole jumped up from her pillow and sat up in bed feeling startled.
Her alarm clock was beeping off the hook. She glanced at it, and quickly slammed back down into the cozy sheets ignoring it completely.

Beeep beeeep!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!SLAP!!!

The clock flew across the room from the force of Nicole's backhand. Unfortunately, she couldn't enjoy the cozy ocean of blankets any longer for she was already late. Why do the covers seem 100 times more comfortable when you have to get up?!?

She lifted the sheets, and glanced between her legs. She noticed the clear stains and smiled.

"Tidal wave.."

More to Cum soon...

Thank you!

tickleterror said:
great story i can't wait to read more

I'm thrilled you enjoyed it! I plan to make this sort of like a Tales from the crypt meets tickling torture series with several short stories that have nothing to do with each other as far as plot. I'll continue soon man, and thanks for reading it!

sounds like a really good idea but on another note yay my 200th post :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :dogpile: :dogpile: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

tickleterror said:
sounds like a really good idea but on another note yay my 200th post :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :dogpile: :dogpile: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Yes! Congradulations on your postings! May you have another 200!!

:imouttahe <-- looking for the celebration party!

Now if only I could figure out a way of sneaking into women's dreams... :happyfloa

that was excellent. too bad my dreams aren't like that.
*taunt* come on little dream demons, get in my dreams and do your worse :firedevil :D

A word of warning..

ticklingnemesis said:
that was excellent. too bad my dreams aren't like that.
*taunt* come on little dream demons, get in my dreams and do your worse :firedevil :D

Be careful what you wish for...

Invisible Ink said:
Be careful what you wish for...

sounds good to me to have a dream like that. great story i just read it again like for the tenth time.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Couch Jumpin'

isabeau{E} said:
sounds good to me to have a dream like that. great story i just read it again like for the tenth time.

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

I know I should have posted a sequel by now. :manicd: HOWEVER,

I really don't like to continue directly from where I left off. Instead, I plan to take these little devils and allow them into a few more dreamworlds to destroy, and a few more dream girls to bind, humilate, and of course, TICKLE the snot out of!!!
This way, each RED SOLE episode will feel more like something NEW as opposed to a sequel.

P.S.: A new story will be posting within the next two hours. Stay on your toes and watch out or else! :whip:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back