• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naked Tickler on News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piker2

TMF Regular
I'm not sure if anyone else saw this, but during the midday news in Tampa they reported a story about a 'naked serial tickler in New Smyrna Beach'. Apparently the naked tickler breaks into homes and tickles elderly womens feet with fingers or feathers. After they wake up and realize what is happening the suspect then takes off. Supposedly the suspect tickled 5 women last summer and has struck twice this summer. If you read this post soon enough, there is a possibility you might be able to catch the story on your local news when they do their segment on 'news of the weird' or 'odd news today'.

Darn!, I must have just missed it this morning. I always watch the news while I'm getting ready for work. I heard something about breakins, but didn't get the whole story. I'll have to watch when I get home and see if they replay it on the evening news.

I hope they catch this guy and bury him in prison. Or failing that, that one day he comes up to me at a Gathering and says "I was that naked tickler from Florida."

Naked Man Invading Homes, Tickling Women

Naked Man Invading Homes, Tickling Women
Friday July 22, 2005 9:25am Posted By: Terry Walters

» Watch the eVideo

Lebanon County has a naked jogger,
but a Florida town has a naked tickler.
But this is no laughing matter.

The man has been targeting elderly women.
He breaks into their homes, tickles them
while they're asleep and then flees.

"Terribly shocking. I think about it and
last night a couple of times I woke up and
I couldn't help but looking down at the foot
of the bed and wondering, you know, is there
somebody there ready to play with my toes?
It's funny, but it's not funny and it's
a very serious thing."

The naked tickler has struck at least 7
times, using a feather to tickle his victim's
feet. Police say that he enjoys the shock factor
of playing with people's toes and escaping...
wearing only a ponytail.

Maybe this person is looking for a job with T2D, aren't they out of Florida, LOL. (please T2D that was a joke, please don't take it seriously). The only half-ass aspect out of this is watching your favorite female TV news anchors actually getting embarrassed and coy as they relay the story to us.

I'm closing this thread. No offense but this isn't a mainstream sighting, it's a sick crime. There's a discussion of it in TKdis and another one in Gen Dis if people want to talk about it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back