• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach House update from the Goddess

steph

Level of Grape Feather
Hey Cali gang!
Just heard from the Goddess so I need to get a message to anyone who's planning to make an appearance at Beach House this weekend. Hopefully maybe can save some frustration!
The good news is, apparently, that the place is gorgeous~so nice she's thinking of making this an annual party! The bad news? She says cell service there sucks. :disgust: So if you need to reach her, leave a message and be patient... :idunno:
XOXO

Thanks my beauty. I did receive some messages that began with "Steph said you were having problems with wireless service..............." But all in all, we connected with everyone and lost no one.

My pleasure Goddess. You know what a neurotic FREAK I am about being in unfamiliar places, especially when you can't reach anyone for help. I'd hoped to spare anyone like me the frustration.
Sounds like a blast was had by all, I'm gonna shoot for at least a day trip next year...
You'll have to fill me in on whatever I missed...;)
XOXO

As perfect as the weekend was my dear, it would have even been better with your presence. Looking forward to you joining us next year. Kisses back to you my goddess.

steph said:
....Sounds like a blast was had by all, I'm gonna shoot for at least a day trip next year....
XOXO

nonononono, trust me Steph, you want to be there for the weekend....a day trip will just not do it for you. No excuses for next year ~ you have ample time to plot your getaway!
You will not be disappointed.... :Kiss2:

we'll see love!

Hee!
:Kiss2:

gr369 said:
nonononono, trust me Steph, you want to be there for the weekend....a day trip will just not do it for you. No excuses for next year ~ you have ample time to plot your getaway!
You will not be disappointed.... :Kiss2:

Sounds like lots of fun. Sadira and I are planning a trip to the Coast again next year so maybe we can join in on the fun. ( That is if nobody minds us crashing your party. ) We miss our new friends out on the Coast. Hope to see all of you again next year.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back