• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short, True Tickle (November 21st, 2001)

bass

TMF Expert
This is another little story that happened last night... my sister and her friend were on the computer, and i went to go tell her that I was leaving to go get my g/f... and then my sister, being annoying as she is, decided i couldn't go until she told me about her day, so i listened, and she told me she bought my christmas present... her friend starts taunting me saying she knowns what it is, which doesnt bother me at all, but instead of just walking away i started asking her friend to tell me... she wouldnt, so i bent down and gave her ribs a quick tickle and she squealed and squirmed away (she was sitting on the floor).. I didn't chase after her, because I wanted to go get my g/f, but ya... my sister's friend is VERY ticklish, i have more stories if you want me to post them just say so

thanx for the response tummy.. i appreciate it :) i think you will like my second story more than the first one, but im gonna put both up anyway :)

ok well now to another story... i actually have two more, involving two of my sister's friends...

ok well for some reason my sister's friends seem to like me and flirt with me all the time, (i guess maybe i'm good looking or something, but i dont think so) which i don't particularly like, but I've gotten some good tickling out of it so its not too bad... ok now to my stories...

me, my sister, and her friend (the same one from the first story) were sitting at my house watching a movie, because we had nothing else to do and my parents went out... i dont remember what movie we were watching, but i think it was a horror movie (my favorite kind :)).. so anyway we were just sitting there watching it... my sister was laying on the couch, i was in the chair on the other side of the room, and my sister's friend was laying down right next to the couch...

well anyway my sister's friend, we will call her "cara" decided at one point in the movie to reach up and tickle my sisters foot... now my sister is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY ticklish, to the point where if you even slightly tickle her, she will scream bloody murder... but anyway my sister screamed and cara acted like nothing happened... i asked my sister what happened and she is like 'cara tickled me!' so i told her to tickle cara back, but for some reason she wouldn't...

so i took it upon myself to defend my sister ;) i slowly crawled out of my chair and over to cara, sat on her legs, and began to all out tickle the soles of her feet... she laughed like crazy and bucked around like a bad horse in a rodeo (good analogy? haha)... i kept this up for about 2 or 3 minutes, because she began screaming and my sister slapped me... i still dont understand why she did, but it doesnt really matter...

ok now my second story involves my sister's friend name "jill"... for some stupid reason i decided to do work on the school play during my freshman year in high school, mainly because i couldnt drive and my sister was working on it, so i would have to stay anyway...

so anyway... this was the first time i met jill, and she seemed really nice... she had a really nice body... well anyway, i did spotlight for the play, cuz it was the easiest thing i could possibly do...

i was sitting up there one day, and jill just came running up the stairs... i pretended not to notice, but she came up behind me and started tickling my stomach! i was like hahah hey hah! and she stopped and gave me an evil/innocent smile... then she just started talking about tickling... she is like 'did u know that if you even touch your sisters stomach or her sides she will laugh? shes really ticklish, its so much fun tickling her' and i was just like ya i know... so then (this is the part where she starts flirting with me) she says kinda shyly, but im guessing it was to get my attention and try to get me to do something... she said 'well i cant complain, cuz im as ticklish as her, maybe more'

so i stood up and walked towards her, and she laughed and ran away... for about 5 minutes i was chasing her around (calmly) and trying to tickle her... i got her a couple times, and could tell she was really ticklish... at one point i bent down to tie my shoe, and she came up to me, jumped on my back, and started tickling my sides... i retaliated, and locked her arms straight down with my arms over hers, and i began tickling her sides, like REALLY tickling her sides for the first time, and WOW! she went absolutely crazy with laughter...

i eventually let her down, but she came right at me and started tickling me more! i backed her into a corner, and told her she had a choice... she could either let me tickle her until i felt like she had enough, or i could use my lil mic/intercom thing to tell the director to get her out of here (kinda childish, but hey, i was a freshman) so to my surprise, she said 'ok, you can tickle me'

so i had her stand in the corner with her back facing me, with her arms up on the wall... i started off by lightly poking her sides here and there, causing her to jump and giggle every time... i kept that up for about 3 minutes, then decided i wanted to see if her stomach was ticklish... i reached my arms around her and began lightly scratching my fingernails (small as they were, haha) over her bare stomach... she jumped back and tried to wiggle away, while screaming with laughter, but i wouldnt let her go anywhere... i kept tickling her stomach for a good 5 minutes, then i decided i better go back to doing spotlight...

things have never been the same between us... i was never sexually attracted to her, but i could tell she was to me... i dont see her anymore, so i never had a chance to tickle her again, except for one chance on her feet, but i blew that one... oh well :(

well those are my two other stories, one of them i think you will like tummy... enjoy people, i know im not the greatest writer, but i swear all these are true experiences...

Hey man!!! These are fantastic stories...especially the last one! Thanks alot and welcome to the Forum! Keep posting!

thanx a million bass, those are great experiences:)
i espeicially liked the stage one;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back