• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling clowns and the evil closet

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
"I KNOW this will sound stupid and totally phony, but I was nearly tickled to death by a clown last night. "

There was maybe ten seconds of silence before the room burst into fits of laughter.

"What drugs were you on and when am I getting some?"

The blonde girl asked. She was in the middle of doing her favorite Yoga video. Her body was slender and toned, and in such great shape that she didn't even need to work out! She had a cute ass, nice sized boobs, and a beautiful face. Plus, her feet were like a 10! She was always bare foot, and spent at least two hours on her feet a day with pedicures, soft creams, and nail painting exercises. She was actually Vanessa's boss at work, but they had been friends since grade school. Lillith and Vanessa were twenty one, and Emily had them both by three years.

Vanessa didn't have any sort of creative come backs at the moment. Instead, she just turned away from her two friends and stared out the window. She was even trembling a little.

" Awww.. Did we hurt your feelings sweetheart? I'm sorry! I honestly thought you were kidding." - Lillith said, running over to her pal and clamping her arms around her.

Lillith was the sort of the little groups shoulder to cry on girl. She was the best listener, and was always so nice to people. She was always very sexy and cute all at once. She had shoulder length curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a beautiful figure. She had natural 34 ds, a slim but sexy butt, and nice legs and feet. She had no problem with nudity either, and was usually the first out of her clothing when she came home. Both Emily ( the blonde boss) and Lillith were about as tall as each ( 5' 9ish ), which made Vanessa the shortest of the group. She was around 5'4, but was definitely the most beautiful of the bunch. Everyone always said she had a soon to be famous face, and a body to back it up. She was simply stunning! Unfortunately, she was also incredibly ticklish and everyone seemed to know it. She was constantly tickled by her friends, even Lillith sometimes! The soles of her bare feet were pretty bad, but her stomach and armpits were the worst by far! She shivered at even the thought of being tickled!

"I knew I shouldn't have said anything, forget it."- She said, almost in tears.

Lillith hugged her even harder now, and reached her bare foot out to poke Emily's hard working rear with her big toe.

"Emily. You hurt her feelings. Look!"

Emily turned away from the hot chick on the screen doing the splits and saw her friend in sad shape. She immediately jumped up, and ran to Vanessa's side.

"I'm sorry Vanessa, I didn't mean it."- Emily said, rubbing her thigh.

"Just forget about it. I don't care anyway." Vanessa said, trembling.

This wasn't going to be easy for Vanessa's feelings had been hurt pretty badly. In fact, she was so upset that Emily started to believe what she was talking about. Vanessa wasn't the type to make up stories at all. She had no imagination what so ever, so why make up something so strange?

"Vanessa, tell us what happened last night." Lillith asked softly

"Why, so you can sit there and goof on me? No thanks."- She said, crossing her arms.

"We won't make fun of you at all, we promise!" Emily added.

Vanessa remained silent for a little while, but eventually broke down. She turned to face her friends. Emily was at her left leg on her knees and Lillith was snuggling her right leg on her knees.

"Fine, but the only reason I'll talk is because I don't want the same thing happening to you two. Consider this a warning."

Emily and Lillith turned to each other with puzzled looks as Vanessa continued.

Vanessa started to tremble as she reloaded the memory from her strange situation last night.

" It was about 1:30 in the morning when I suddenly woke up..."

Vanessa had just come to from a dream she couldn't remember. She raised her body up and off the bed for she felt the need to use the bathroom. She sort of stumbled down the hallway half asleep towards the upstairs bathroom when she caught a shining pink light coming from a closet in the den her father used for his writing. She stopped dead in her tracks and found herself feeling slightly drawn towards the light. It looked like someone had left a hot pink lamp on and it was sitting inside the closet. That's totally dangerous, she thought to herself as she entered the den. Thinking she’d be the heroine for the day, Vanessa tip toed through her father’s den wearing nothing but a tight pair of pink pajama bottoms and a little grey tank top that barely held her boobs before the shirt ripped in two. Barefoot, she slowly made her way to the closet.

The eerie sounds of giggling filled the room as she pressed her hand against the sliding closet door to open it. Startled, she immediately pulled her palm away and listened closely once again. She slowly bent over in attempts to get a reading as to where the weird sound was coming from. Did someone leave a television running.. in the closet?
As she bent over, her ass was being studied intently by the unknown visitor in the room.
It could barely contain itself at such a lovely sight, and couldn’t stop wondering how ticklish her butt was. Its thick purple tongue lovingly licked its lower lips. Its glowing yellow eyes opened wide. It’s big Red and circular nose wiggled back and forth as it stepped closer to Vanessa’s beautiful buttocks.

Vanessa bravely slid the closet door open and stepped back. Her face instantly changed to the expression of horror and confusion. She was staring into the opening of a huge tunnel that could best be described as the human birth canal. Its thick and pink walls seemed to inhale and exhale as if the canal was something living. Trembling, she reached out to touch the rim of the entrance. As she did, the clown behind her reached out and clamped his hand on the top of her head!! As she screamed, Vanessa came to rolling around in her own bed. Stunned and still trembling, Vanessa quickly pulled the covers up and over half of her face. It exposed her bare feet, but she felt safer that way.

She now waited patiently for a feeling of relief from the bad dream she was having. She glanced around her room, and then down the hallway. Letting a few more minutes pass, Vanessa was starting to get calm again.

“I thought it was just a bad dream. I really did. “ she explained to her friends.

“I was wrong.” Vanessa explained.

The brim of a coal black top hat began emerging from the foot of the bed followed by a pale white face, black hollows where eyes should be, and a red clown nose. He smiled at his struggling captive and waved his white gloved finger in the air. It was wearing what appeared to be sort of magician’s outfit, bow tie and all. Vanessa struggled desperately to pull herself off the bed, but her cozy sheets were now acting as a prison. They were so tight and taunt over her body that you almost make out her nipples and pubic mound through the sheet itself! It looked like latex almost!

Unfortunately, the only parts of her body that remained visible were her head, hands, and of course, her bare feet from the ankle down.

The clown pulled off his top hat, and slapped it on the mattress between her legs. He smiled and took a little bow as he began the performance. He reached into the hat, and stared right into Vanessa’s eyes. A grin now covered his face, crossing from ear to ear as he pulled his white gloved hand back out to reveal that his fingers were now five stiff feathers!

Vanessa nodded her NO over and over and over as he wiggled the fingers closely to the soles of her feet. She tried to curl her toes in defense, but found that she no longer had any control. She tried screaming, but it came out silently. She was screaming for help at the top of her lungs, yet it was so quiet in that room that you could hear a toenail clipping hit the ground. She immediately through a huge fit as the tips of those stiff feathers carefully slide in between the toes of her left foot. The clown smiled at the reaction, and wiggled them back and forth. Vanessa bit her lip, and turned her head away as she felt the tickling sensations creeping up her spine. She didn’t want to laugh no matter how madly it tickled in hopes she could trick this clown into thinking she wasn’t ticklish.

Those silly feathers softly slid down the cushy pad just under the toes and began running tracing lines around the foot itself. Vanessa’s lips trembled and her heart raced, but she hadn’t given in yet. She had to stay.. strong.. she had to!!

“ aaaaaaaahhh!!! Ahahea eaheaa ehaeaehahea eahea no more!! No MORE!!!!!hahea eahehaheaheaehaheahea ahehae Pleeeze!!!!!”

It was too late, for the giggles were already popping out of her like popcorn. The clown was happy to finally see the girl in torment and decided to increase the speeds to levels beyond human.. The feathers were now more like the heads of electric toothbrushes as they exploded her soft sole. While tickling, he glanced over at her right foot and thought it looked lonely. With a frown, he quickly dug into his big black bag and pulled out a salt shaker. That evil grin of his slid across his face once again as he sprinkled something all over her foot.

“ Noo!! What…. What is it??? Hahea ehaeae aehae nonnononon on get it off!! Aheahea eahehaeha eahea please take it off!!!! Haehae HAHEHAEHA AEHAEHAHEHAE AEAH OHH GOD WHY!! HAEHAE AEHAEA WHY CAN’T SOMEONE HEAR ME!!!!! Hahaehehahehaehahh aehahehae!!!”

Being the greedy clown that he was, he didn’t feel satisfied with just her feet. He wanted more of her. Using his magic, he made Vanessa’s lower half from her hips down suddenly spring from the bed. The soles of her feet were now aimed at the ceiling, and her vulnerable butt was eye level with this creep.

“What are you doing!! Put me down!! Put me down now!!! Please help me dad!!!! Someone help mpppphhmmm!!!!”

The clown had stuffed what appeared to be a giant candy cane ball in her mouth and slapped a little clear gel over it. He realized nobody could hear her, but he could no longer stand hearing the constant bickering!

Carefully, he slid her ass cheeks apart, and examined her most private of areas. Now, with a feather the length of a hacksaw, she slowly slid the ripples of the feather back and forth across that little pathway of skin between her anus and her pussy. Over and over and over again..

“Oh my god!! What are you doing? HEY don’t touch me!!! Please!! What are you doing to me!! Ahehae aehaeahea eoh god that tickles!! Ahehae aehaeha haeha that tickles!!! WAIT!!!! Haehae aehaheahehaehahe aheaahahaahhe eahea!!”

The clown continued of course, only stopping to tease her. The speed of the feather sawing increased faster and faster now.

Vanessa was losing her mind and having a hard time taking in a breath of fresh air. She started feeling a little numb and lightheaded as the clown continued. She was still screaming with laughter, but on the inside, she feared for her life!

The clown smiled at her, for he knew his time was up. He waved his finger back and forth and for the first time, he spoke to her.

“Your friends are next…”

Last edited:
See, this is why I never leave the closet door open when I go to bed. :scared:

A little bizzare, but awsome at the same time. I like this clown fellow. The work I've read of yours so far has been really good, if a little short. I'm always left wanting more...which isn't a bad thing! :D

A little bizarre is what I do best

TickleMantis said:
A little bizzare, but awsome at the same time. I like this clown fellow. The work I've read of yours so far has been really good, if a little short. I'm always left wanting more...which isn't a bad thing! :D

Thanks for taking the time to read this Mantis. This short story was brought to you by the lettors l a z y, which is what I am most the time. :ermm:

Wow that was definitely different. I liked that. I have always thought clowns looked scary rather than funny. It wasn't the closet for me growing up, it was the basement. I always felt a little creepy going down the basement stairs. And sometimes at night I would hear a noise like someone was coming up the stairs. Scare the hell out of me. Of course my parents had the logical explaination of a sump pump but I was sure a guy with a clown face was going to come up those stairs for me *shivers*.

Number one rule to surviving a scary situation..

Sultrybrunette said:
Wow that was definitely different. I liked that. I have always thought clowns looked scary rather than funny. It wasn't the closet for me growing up, it was the basement. I always felt a little creepy going down the basement stairs. And sometimes at night I would hear a noise like someone was coming up the stairs. Scare the hell out of me. Of course my parents had the logical explaination of a sump pump but I was sure a guy with a clown face was going to come up those stairs for me *shivers*.

Its never the sump pump! Seems like moms and pops are no where to be found with their " logical" explanations when the monsters come around!

Do what I do, and befriend them! :upsidedow

that was awesome. unique and different are definitely the best in my book. looking forward to part 2. :D

Nice touch

ticklingnemesis said:
that was awesome. unique and different are definitely the best in my book. looking forward to part 2. :D

Thanks for taking the time to read through it. Part two will involve her friends and that strange tunnel. Why don't people ever listen to the warnings?

:firedevil Because they're written that way...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back