• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samus from metroid

monkeydick

TMF Expert
This is my second story to the TMF ENJOY!

Samus walked an the deserted planet known as hk6723.
She looked around carefully to find the planets jewel shards to power her ship. Suddenly she heard a sound. She became more cautous. She became nervous and walked faster. She heard the sound again. She looked behind her and saw a spider with a hole for a mouth.She started shooting it but it didnt work . the creature shot out its tongue and when it touched Samus's suit it melted a little. More came. She tried everthing but it didnt work. They shot out there tongues at her. they grabbed her ankles and waist. she couldnt get away. her boots melted off. Then her shoes from under the suit came off. the waist of the suit came off exposing her shorts. They melted soon enough. Then her underwear melted showing her pussy. her top part of the suit fell off. her shirt and bra were the only things left. Then her remaining clothes came off. She was completly nude. she started running away but she was surrounded. They grabbed her and took her to a cave and tied her down with unbreakable web. they started examining her and licked her feet. they licked her boobs and sides.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she screamed one of the monsters walked on her and its leg fell in her vagina. She felt like nothing was wrong. she felt relaxed. Oh... she moaned. then the spiders pulled the other out and turned her around without breaking the web of course. They licked her butt and her soles. One got between her toes.HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SHE COULDNT TAKE IT.she had a plan to escape. She called a spider near her and the spiders leg fell through the web because only the spider can only brake it. She wiggled her hands and feet free. she ran through the cave. the spiders went after her .when they got near she picked one up and threw it. it smashed into a wall and she found the jewels in the wall. she took some and ran into the ship. she put the shards in the engine and she flew off.she was finally safe. she looked down and her feet were cut and covered in dirt from running.
samus are u okay the commander asked. and why are you naked?
I wil tell you when i come back and make sure no one knows about it.
She came back to the agency and ran to the commanders office. she told the story and the commander gave her a new suit and new clothes. thanks.
as samus left the commander pulled out a tape and started watching it. I got to give the boys this tape.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Operation hk6723 is a succsess i love when a plan comes together.

lol

Not bad. But a bit hurried.
Try to make it longer and more descriptive next time.
But a worthy try.
And who doesn't want to tickle Samus right (;

thanks. to be the first one to reply to any of my posts here is a little something :) i hope you like them

you should read my other story may's nightmare

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back