• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle My Wife... Please! (preview/Prologue)

Tickle My Wife… Please!
By Slaver Tickler​
Prologue:
Hi my name is Joe, and I’m the guy who works as a janitor in your kids high school, or the guy who fixes you car. I might be your plumber, or even a lawyer. The point is I could be anybody, because I’m just a guy named Joe. I’m here today to tell you about my wife and my fetish, and how my wife my fetish, it’s confusing. I guess I’ll start my story at the beginning.

Let me start by telling you about my fetish, and how it started. It al began when I was a young, I had this really good looking baby sitter who used to tickle me a lot. I guess she though it was cute, but it could be torture when your not even 5 feet tall. Over the years I got bigger, lots bigger, and I soon discovered that I liked doing the tickling. May be it was a power thing, but to me there is nothing sexier then pinning down a beautiful woman and tickling her to hysterics. There was this one girlfriend I had, when I was in high school, who I tickled a lot. Once she let me tie her up, and I went a little crazy. I tickled her none stop for over two hours, I just couldn’t help my self. By the time I was done her she’d pee herself twice, and her mascara was running like Niagara Falls. She dumped me right after that, and I caught a major beating from her brothers about 2 weeks later. In other words I learned my lesson.

I was already married when I met Jane, my current wife. She is a foxy little red head with curves that could stop traffic on the New Jersey Turnpike. Jane was an Olympic hopeful for the U.S. in Judo, until she buggered up her knee in a motorcycle accident. Now she works as a phys ‘ed teacher, and teaches Judo to kids on the weekends. We met while she was working at the same high school, and it was love at first sight. I’d never been drawn to a woman so strongly, unfortunately my first wife, Angela, didn’t think it was so great. Six months later me and Angie were divorced, and a year later I was hitched to Jane. I never ment to hurt Angela, but she was obsessed wit having a kid. Sticking your wife in the ass with a needle before you have sex can sort of kill the mood.

As it turned out, marrying Jane was the best thing I could have done. Not only was she smart and beautiful, but she actually loved to be tickled. She also loved being a tease, which I wasn’t to happy with at first. The I realized that the fact men liked looking at her wasn’t something I should get pissed about. After all what’s the point in having a beautiful wife if nobody notices. Having moved to Florida, the warm weather gave her plenty of opportunity to wear sexy outfits. Her favourite was a pear of short shorts, and a tub top, she was also fond of a little black bikini she would often wear when the young guy would come by to do the yard work for us. That is where the real story begins.

If you write the story I'd probably enjoy reading it. I don't generally comment chapter by chapter. Not the kind of teasing I enjoy.

Just a preview Sole...

Just wanted to get an idea on weather or not people like the idea.

I'm not sure I really understand the idea. So far it's all been backup info. There's nothing about what the tickling will entail, who's tickling who, etc...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back