• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ivy tickler her mother!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Ivy and Ambrosia were the first girls that I worked with who had ever done any modelling, although they were not by any means professionals. They came to me as a team, and were always at their best when appearing together because of all the contrasts they created.

Ivy is blond, strong-willed and dominant, and HATES being tickled. She is a screaming laugher, who gets louder and more hysterical the more she is tickled. Ambrosia is brunette, submissive and gentle, and enjoys all the attention of being tied up and tickle-tortured. Ambrosia is a giggler, with a high-pitched, musical giggle.

So, with the background info out of the way, let me tell you about the phone call I got. One day Ivy called me up and asked me, very sweetly, if it would be possible to have her mother do a video. "Your mother?" I asked, completely shocked. She must have thought I meant I was worried about a mother being too old, so she started reassuring me about how attrractive and ticklish her mother is. I couldn't quite wrap my head around the whole idea. I think tie up your mother is the name of a punk band or something, but as something to do, it didnt immediately make sense to me ;) What came out was that Ivy's mom used to tickle torture her a lot when she was little, and since her mother happened to need some extra money at the time, Ivy saw a chance for revenge.

We agreed to do the video and it was amazingly successful. Ivy's mother, Robin, is gorgeous and very ticklish and has a terrific personality. The interaction between Ivy and Robin is so hilarious that my roommate Ed and I were laughing so hard our faces hurt just from watching it that night. After the video we all went out for a drink and the whole bar (House of Blues, Cambridge, 4 Feathers) was hitting on Robin.

One of my greatest regrets since starting MTP is that I didn't push harder for a video with Robin tickling Ivy.

You can check out the details of this video at Ivy Tickles Her Mother!

Here are the other videos starring Ivy:

Ivy and Ambrosia's First Time
For You #5: Ivy and Ambrosia

And the vidcaps:
mtp_ivyandmom1.jpg

mtp_ivyandmom2.jpg

mtp_ivyandmom3.jpg

mtp_ivyandmom4.jpg

mtp_ivyandmom5.jpg

mtp_ivyandmom6.jpg

mtp_ivyandmom7.jpg

mtp_ivyandmom8.jpg

mtp_ivyandmom9.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back