• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lana Lang/Lois Lane Request

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
Could someone write a story where Lois gets tickled by Lana?

I would enjoy a story where Lois, at the beginning of the story, acts like a b**** to Lana, and then later gets stuck under something, and calls for help. Then Lana tries to help her out, but while doing so, she accidently tickles Lois and discovers that Lois is very ticklish. Next, Lois says some other mean comment, and Lana decides that it's time to teach Lois a lesson.

I'd like to see only nylon feet tickling and belly tickling.

I'd like it if the story was based off of the Smallville TV show.

Thanks for any help. I now that my request is very specific, but this is the story that I'd like to read.

Hi Jenna,

I would consider writing this story. I have contributed a number of TV-series based stories here on the TMF in the past. I also like the Smallville series and Kristin K. One problem I have is that I haven't seen the show in a while and I'm out of touch with how they introduced Lois Lane to the show and what she is like. Could you fill me in on how Lois came to Smallville, what she is like, and the relationship she has with Lana, Clark, and Chloe?

One more thing: Would you mind if the tickling included some other body parts, as well as bare feet, as long as there was LOTS of nylon-feet and belly tickling?

dig dug dog

I would love to see a story like that....maybe not with lois getting stuck, but definitly with lana tickling lois, or even visa versa.

Lois Needs to be Tickled

Nobody ever wrote this one, so I would like to bump it up.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back