• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple of True M/F Stories

AllOfHerTwist

Hi.

So, i've lurked for a while (making a couple of posts), and for whatever reason today I thought I'd chime in with a couple of true stories.

The most memorable tickles for me are always when the person I tickled said something really cute. Something like "I just can't stand it" or "that's my tickle spot", that kind of thing.

One great instance of this was the summer after my senior year in high school. This was a great time, cause everyone was going out of town after the summer and probably wouldn't see each other again, so there was lots of "free love" and such. There was one particular girl I always had an eye on. For a high school girl - and FYI, we were both 18 when this happened - she had a very filled out body. Brown curly hair, great eyes, curvy, not overly skinny. I was at her house watching a movie, and she had a photo i wanted to see. She tried to hide it from me, so i tickled her sides, and she started SCREAMING! "Ticklish", I asked? She just smiled and said "maybe". I told her we had to find what was her most ticklish spot. She had many, but the spot that really drove her wild was the backs of her thighs. When i started tickling her there she just started saying "Oh no. Oh no! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING. ANYTHING AT ALL!" So cute to see her squirm, laugh, and say that.

Another time was when I was in college, there was a girl i had always flirted with (i can't remember her name at all, sad to say). Long brown hair, terrific curvy hips, firm but very soft body, and a knockout smile. Anyway, we were always tickling each other - little grabs here and there. But, one day we were on a couch and she put her feet on my lap. I waited as long as i could, then i started tickling them. She was really laughing and squirming around. But THEN i took off her socks! She tried to stop it by tickling me first, but i held firm and removed her little white socks and attacked her bare soles. She just threw her head back and started a very high pitched laugh, yelling out in between fits of giggles "I can't...i really can't take it...ahhhhhahahahaha, you jerk your driving me crazy". Of course, i'm like "Oh, if i'm a jerk than i guess i won't stop", so that led to more tickles. Fun night, which led to more fun between us.

Another of my favorites happened at a party i was at a couple years ago, post-college. I met this really sweet-hearted red headed woman. Beautiful red-hair, light skinned, amazing green eyes, and again nice curves (as you can guess, i'm not into skin and bones.) We were haning out behind the house, under a tree, both fairly intoxicated though certainly in control. We were playfully making fun of each other, in a flirty way, which i loved cause i knew it would give me a reason! She said something about me, and i told her to take it back. When she refused, i struck. I started tickling her sides. Great sides, by the way. Soft, not pudgy, but not rock hard. She started laughing very hard (a 10 on the tickle scale, no exageration), so i stopped after a second. She said she was crazy ticklish, but she still wouldn't take back whatever she said. So, i told her to give me her feet. Her eyes lit up terrified, but when i called her chicken, she gave her feet to me anyway. Terrific feet - small, painted, lovely. I counted down from ten, giving her that chance to take back her statement before i started, and to see the panic grow in her. When i got to three she closed her eyes tightly shut. I started tickling, and she fought so hard not to laugh. Her foot was shaking and moving in my hand, and she kept her eyes tightly shut while pounding the grass with her hfist. Finally, she couldn't contain it. "Oh...oh no...oh ha...that's so ticklish..that's so ha ha hah.. that is so ticklish". I'll NEVER forget her lovely smile and the way she said "that is so ticklish" in between the cutest giggles ever. Silly me, of course, never saw her again. Never was much for actually calling. DOPE!

Well, sorry if that was boring or long or both. If people liked them, i'll tell more true tales. If everyone hates them, back to obscurity I go.

Nice stories. Those don't belong in obscurity. They belong right here, shared with us. For which we thank you!

Good stories. There will be no going back to obscurity for you, my friend. Once your out in the light you cant go back...lol. Id usually rather hear of true occurances than somthing that seems could never happen.

AllOfHerTwist said:
The most memorable tickles for me are always when the person I tickled said something really cute.
... I'll NEVER forget her lovely smile and the way she said "that is so ticklish" in between the cutest giggles ever.
I know what you mean, feel the same way myself. :xpulcy:
BTW, these anecdotes weren't too long or boring. Don't be silly, you little dickens!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back