• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium (Women's wrestling-WOW/WWE Divas/GLOW) F/F part 3

primetime

Verified
i'm glad you fans like the pay per view so far. there is still plenty more to come. to let you in on a spolier, i did plan to bring in a new person and i will still bring her in, but i found out recently she was cut by the WWE. sucks. but, when she is introduced, WWE fans should be familiar with her and her character will "live on" in this series. i still say Vince McMahon should let me run the Women's division! anyway, on to the story. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas (what's left of them....) at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org feedback always welcomed!!!

the Disciplinarian was wheeled into the tWo locker room on a gurney laying on her stomach as she grimaced in pain. her feet were still aching and her ass was in a lot of pain, having been freshly tattooed. the rest of the tWo members looked on in shock as they saw Disciplinarian.

"I CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!!!" Hollywood screamed.

"there is going to be some SEVERE payback!!!" Chyna screamed.

"...ow...this hurts.....that BITCH Ivory is going to pay for this.....so will that crazy bitch Ice Cold..." Disciplinarian grimaced.

"dont worry, they will pay for their sins by the end of this evening, i promise you that. NO ONE tattoos a member of the tWo!" Hollywood told her.

".....my ass hurts....." Disciplinarian moaned as she laid her head down on a pillow.

"TERRI!!! BECKIE!!!!" Bronce Billie screamed.

"BILLIE!!!!" Terri Gold and Beckie shouted in unison.

the three friend hugged each other with a lot of affection. this was Billie's first time with Beckie and Terri since the brand split. Billie was in street clothes as she didnt have a match in the pay per view. she was here to give her support for both Terri and Beckie.

"it is so GOOD to see you two again! it's also good to see that Beckie is still champion. sorry Terri about your loss to Hollywood...." Billie said.

"dont worry. after tonight, i will get my belt back! i have to, otherwise i wont get another opportunity." Terri replied.

"i heard about what happened! does Stephanie still blame you for attacking her and tickling her feet?" Billie asked.

"yeah, she does. she really believes it was me, but it wasnt. i dont know who did it, but they did a great job framing me..." Terri told her.

"you couldnt have done it. you're the sweetest woman i know and a GREAT champion! you have to beat Hollywood!" Billie told her. "and Beckie, i cant believe you have to take on two women. are you ready?"

"i am more ready than i have ever been for a match. this is going to be a real tough match. Chyna AND Spanish Red? needless to say, i have my work cut out for me." Beckie told her.

"hey, the next match is about to start. i still cant believe that last match. it's about time Disciplinarian gets what she had coming." Terri said.

Terri, Beckie and Billie all sat down and looked at the monitor. they were still elated that they were together once again. hopefully, they would all celebrate a great pay per view....

ICE COLD (WOW)
http://www.wowe.com/superstars/icec...es/icecold7.jpg
vs

MOLLY HOLLY

HAIRCUT MATCH

Bobby: "i still cant believe what we saw Johnny! how can that miserable excuse for a woman help Ivory and tattoo poor Disciplinarian?!!!"

Johnny C: "Disciplinarian had it coming! after what she did to Ice Cold at the last pay per view and after what she did to Ice Cold's feet, i think Ice Cold was completely justified in her actions!"

Bobby: "oh you would excuse that wouldnt you? well, i know for sure that we are going to see a BALD Ice Cold again! Molly Holly will see to that!"

Johnny C: "speaking of which, Molly Holly is standing by with Terri Runnels. Terri?"

"thanks Johnny! i am standing her with Molly Holly who was a huge matchup with Ice Cold. Molly, this is no ordinary match. the loser gets a woman's ultimate humiliation. she gets her head shaved bald! now, we know you have experienced this type of humiliation before and-" Terri tried to say.

"SHUT UP!!!! i know my head was shaved before! but that isnt going to happen EVER again! you see, Ice Cold doesnt know who she's dealing with. i am a former WWE Women's champion and i will destroy that Ice Queen. and after i finished beating her, her head is going to resemble an ice cube! smooth!!!!!!!!!" Molly hissed into the microphone, then left the interview area.

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is a special HAIRCUT match scheduled for one fall! the loser will have her head SHAVED BALD! introducing first, here is MOLLY HOLLY!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Molly Holly's music began to play and the crowd booed as Molly made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black top with dark brown wrestling pants and black wrestling boots, Molly began to walk towards the ring. she ran her fingers through her hair, showing the crowd that she intended to keep her locks. she made it to the ring and awaited her opponent. she couldnt wait to humiliate Ice Cold.

Johnny C: "Molly sure looks confident brain..."

Bobby: "she should! Molly is a great wrestler and there is no way she is going to lose to that crazy freak Ice Cold! NO WAY!"

Johnny: "well, Ice Cold is standing by with Terri Runnels! Terri, take it away!"

"thanks Johnny! standing by with me is Ice Cold, earlier helped Ivory completely humiliate the Disciplinarian. Ice Cold, are you ready for your match?" Terri asked.

"ready? oh i am READY!!!! did you see what happened to the Disciplinarian?! that BITCH humiliated me more than once! she TATTOOED my feet! she SHAVED my head! i just thought it was time for me to pay her back!! now she has tattoos on her feet! she has tattoos on her ass!!!! i hope she really suffers from the same humiliation i suffered from! now as for Molly Holly, i think the world would love to see her egg shaped head completely......BALD! Molly Holly, i hope you are ready for the ultimate humiliation as i shave that rug you call hair all....the....way......OFF!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Ice Cold cackled as she walked away.

".......and her opponent, hailing from somewhere in the Arctic circle, please welcome....ICE COLD!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd roared as the music of Ice Cold began to play and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her silver, sleeveless top, long white gloves, a silver wrestling skirt and her long silver wrestling boots, Ice Cold slowly walked to the ring. her eyes had a gleam in them as she thought about what already happened earlier and what she had planned for Molly Holly. Ice Cold wanted to use PANDEMONIUM as her personal stage for retribution. after being constantly humiliated, she wanted to purge her humiliation and put it onto others. she enjoyed tormenting the Disciplinarian and now it was Molly Holly's turn. she made it to the ring and a devious, cruel smile formed on her face.

Bobby: "that woman is a complete nutcase! what is she smiling about? i hope she gets what she deserves!! complete and total humiliation!!!"

Johnny : " I hope Ice Cold wins this match. she has been through so much and to see her smile again will be a great thing!"

Bobby: "why should a woman named 'ice cold' be happy about anything? she should be miserable and i am going to get a great chuckle watching her head get shaved....AGAIN!!!!"

scubedu, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Ice Cold immediately attacked Molly Holly and tore into her. she began to punch away at Molly and Molly put up her arms to protect herself from the wild punched. Ice Cold then grabbed a handful of Molly's hair and rammed her face into the turnbuckles. Molly was stunned and then Ice Cold spun her around so Molly could lean on the turnbuckles. Ice Cold then measured her and began to chop away at Molly chests with resounding sounds. the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" with every chop. Ice Cold nailed Molly 10 times with chops, then threw Molly across the ring into the opposing turnbuckles and followed up with a "Stinger splash". Molly groaned in pain, took a few steps forward, then fell flat on her face. Ice Cold rolled her over and made the cover. 1.................2................KICKOUT. Molly kicked out, but she was in trouble. Ice Cold pulled Molly up, scooped her up, then slammed her to the canvas. she then dropped an elbow onto Molly's chest and went for the cover. 1.................2............KICKOUT. scubedu told Ice Cold it was only a two count and Ice Cold complained. she then picked Molly up again, then threw her against the ropes. she nailed Molly with a dropkick, nearly knocking Molly out of her boots. Ice Cold went for the cover again. 1................2.............KICKOUT!

Johnny: "Molly kicked out again!!!! she is taking a beating in there Brain!"

Bobby: "Molly is one tough customer! she isnt going to be defeated easily! especially not by a woman who has popsicles for brains."

Ice Cold slapped the mat in frustrations. she then drove Molly's stomach across her knee and kept her there. she then rubbed her hands together and started to spank Molly Holly!!!! Molly screamed in pain and her legs kicked as Ice Cold's gloved hand nailed her bottom. SMACK!!! SMACK!!!! SMACK!!!! the crowd laughed at the sight of Molly Holly getting spanked. Ice Cold then pushed Molly to the mat. Ice Cold dropped a knee into Molly's back and Molly groaned in pain. Ice Cold then looked at her and smiled. she then got to the top rope and prepared to jump. Ice Cold heard the cheers of the crowd as she leapt off the top rope, preparing to deliver a flying headbutt. however, Molly rolled out of the way and Ice Cold's head bounced off the mat. Ice Cold nearly knocked herself out as Molly got back to her feet. Molly saw a dazed Ice Cold and went for the cover. 1............2............kickout. Molly screamed at scubedu and he told her it was only a two count. Molly then took advantage. she scooped Ice Cold up and slammed her to the canvas. she then walked over Ice Cold's body, even wiping the sole of her boot across Ice Cold's face. Ice Cold thrashed in pain and Molly grabbed her ankles and tried to put Ice Cold into a Boston Crab. before Molly could get leverage, Ice Cold bent her legs, then pushed Molly off of her. Ice Cold got to her feet and threw a wild swing at Molly, who ducked under the swing, and then put Ice Cold into the abdominal stretch.

Bobby: "yes!!! Molly Holly is going to punish that penguin lover!!"

Johnny: "penguin lover? Ice Cold doesnt..."

Bobby: "yes she does! just watch the match!"

Molly enjoyed listening to Ice Cold scream as she twisted her body even more. Molly really wanted to punish Ice Cold and pulled back harder, twisting Ice Cold's body even more. she saw the look of pain in Ice Cold's eyes and then looked at her outstretched ribs. Molly then smiled as this opportunity was too tempting. she poked her finger into Ice Cold's ribs and she heard a giggle. Ice Cold's eyes popped wide open as she realized what Molly was about to do!

"dont do it!!!!!" Ice Cold screamed.

"do what? tickle you?" Molly laughed as she began to tickle Ice Cold's ribs.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA Y-YOU BBBBBBBIIIIIIIIITTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!" Ice Cold exploded.

Molly continued to tickle the ribs, making sure she poked and prodded in between the ribs as well. she saw Ice Cold's head whipping around and decided to tickle even harder. she lobsterclawed Ice Cold's side and she felt Ice Cold writhing madly in her hold. Ice Cold screamed maniacally as she felt Molly's fingers "clawing" her sides. Ice Cold knew if she didnt get out of this hold, she was going to lose her hair! Ice Cold refused to submit when scubedu asked her if she wanted to give up. Molly tickled harder and Ice Cold screeched again. Molly knew she had to keep this up as she knew sooner or later ice Cold was going to either submit, or pass out. she felt Ice Cold's body going limp and knew it was just a matter of time.

Johnny C: "Ice Cold is in serious trouble! listen to her laugh! that is one ticklish woman!"

Bobby: "laugh Ice Cold laugh! soon, we ALL will be laughing as you get your head shaved!!!"

Ice Cold went into silent laughter as the "claw" dug even deeper into her side. Ice Cold got desperate and using whatever strength she had left, managed to hip toss Molly and out of the hold. the crowd cheered as Ice Cold escaped the manuever, but she was weakened by the tickling. Molly wasted no time and dropped an elbow onto Ice Cold's back. she rolled her over and went for the cover. 1............2...........kickout. Ice Cold barely kicked out and the crowd cheered. Molly, then pulled Ice Cold up by the hair, then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Molly ran her fingers through her hair and smiled. she then got to the second rope, then jumped off, preparing to leg drop Ice Cold. Ice Cold moved out of the way at the last second and Molly landed on her rear end. Molly winced in pain, and Ice Cold slowly got back to her feet. she saw Molly get to her feet and Ice Cold nailed her with a solid kick to the jaw. Molly hit the mat and Ice Cold went for the cover. 1.............2........kickout.

Johnny: "ALMOST a three count! that was close, sooo close!"

Bobby: "c'mon Molly!!!! dont let soon to be baldilocks beat you!"

Ice Cold felt her second wind coming and saw Molly was in pain. she then dropped a knee into Molly's chest and Molly writhed on the mat in pain. Ice Cold then put Molly in an armbar and laid her knee on top of Molly's face into the mat. she then saw Molly's exposed armpit and gently ran her fingers across the smooth skin. Molly exploded in laughter and her legs thrashed wildly. Ice Cold began to enjoy tickling Molly's armpit and stroke her nails faster. Molly laughed like a little school girl and Ice Cold began to tease her.

"tickle tickle little girl....laugh Molly Wolly!!!! laugh for Ice Cold!" Ice Cold teased.

Molly wailed away as she hated to be tickled. she didnt think tickling should be in a women's wrestling match, but WOWF was much different from WWE. scubedu asked her if she wanted to submit and Molly refused. the tremendous tickling sensation was the only thing going through Molly's mind. Ice Cold then let go of the armbar and wrapped her legs around Molly's waist and both women sat on the mat. Ice Cold simply plunged her arms in Molly's armpits and Molly screamed in laughter. the crowd roared as they watched Molly shriek in ticklish terror. Ice Cold had a maniacal smile on her face as she enjoyed Molly's plight.

Johnny: "Listen to Molly scream! that is one ticklish woman there and if this keeps up, she is going to be a bald ticklish woman!"

Bobby: "poor Molly! she's going to be a cueball again!"

Molly became desperate. she swung her elbows back and nailed Ice Cold in the jaw, breaking the tickling hold. Ice Cold held her jaw and Molly got to her feet. she was getting exhausted and knew she better win this match soon. Ice Cold got to her feet and Molly kicked her in the midsection, then delivered a DDT and Ice Cold laid on the mat completely dazed. Molly went for the cover. 1..........2.........kickout. Ice Cold barely kicked out and Molly slapped the mat in frustration. she then smiled to herself as she remembered what Ice Cold's ticklish weakness was. the balls of her feet! Molly then made her way down to Ice Cold's boots and began to unlace the left boot. she plucked the laces loose and began to pull the boot off. Ice Cold felt what was going on and tried to pull her leg free. Molly then put her in a stepover toe hold and stared into Ice Cold's eyes.

"i remember you have some writing on your feet Ice Cold! i want to remind the world on what it says!" Molly laughed as she pulled the boot off.

Ice Cold began to squirm as she knew Molly was about to expose her barefoot. she looked on in terror as she saw her sock getting peeled off. Molly's eyes grew big as she saw the heel, then she started to see the tattoo. she then whipped the rest of the sock off, exposing Ice Cold's sole. Molly smiled when she read the tattoo. it read: "I am a naughty naughty girl!"

"yes you are naughty!!! now, naughty girls need to be tickled! kitchy kitchy koo!!!" Molly teased as she began to tickle the sole of Ice Cold.

Ice Cold exploded into laughter as she felt Molly's fingers stroking her sole. Molly enjoyed watching Ice Cold laugh as her fingers danced across the tender sole. her fingertips traced along each letter on the tattoo and Ice Cold was hysterical. Scubedu asked her if she wanted to submit and Ice Cold refused. Molly then began to scratch the tip of her fingernail across the ball of Ice Cold's foot and Ice Cold went berzerk! her body thrashed about as the tickling sensations ripped through her nervous system. Molly began to enjoy watching Ice Cold's plight. she saw the long toes opening and closing as her finger made it's cruel path across the tender ball of the foot. Ice Cold's mind was turning into mush as she hated having the ball of her foot tickled. she felt humiliated as her tattooed sole was exposed for the world to see. scubedu asked her if she wanted to submit and by instinct she refused. she then noticed she was close by the ropes. Ice Cold reached out and managed to grab the bottom rope. Scubedu told Molly she had to break the hold. Molly reluctantly did so, then grabbed Ice Cold's left ankle and pulled her off the ropes. she flipped Ice Cold onto her belly and grabbed the right foot, which was still inside the boot. she plucked the laces loose, then pulled off the boot, then smiled as she peeled the sock off, exposing Ice Cold's right sole. Molly laughed when she read the tattoo. it read: "Tickle me Please!!!"

"as you wish...." Molly giggled as she scurried her fingers across the sole.

Ice Cold exploded in laughter again as she felt fingers tickling her sole. she wanted to tap out, but bit her finger to prevent her from doing so. the tickling was horrendous as she felt Molly's fingers probing between her toes, but really lost it when she felt Molly tickling the ball of her foot, right in the center of it. Ice Cold's eyes rolled up into the back of her head as her weak spot was tickled. memories of her loss the show before the pay per view to Godiva filled her mind as Godiva tickled this same spot and she submitted. Ice Cold saw the ropes again and made one last ditch effort to make the ropes. she reached up and her hand fell to the mat. she reached up again and as Molly skittered her nails across the ball of the foot, Ice Cold reached the ropes again with her right hand. Scubedu told Molly to break the hold and she didnt and Ice Cold began to tap the mat. she couldnt take it anymore. Molly heard tapping and she stood up. she raised her arms in victory as Ice Cold submitted. Scubedu, however, told her she didnt win as Ice Cold's hand was still on the ropes and she had to break the hold. Molly went ballistic and cursed at Scubedu. Ice Cold started to catch her breath and when she looked up from the mat, she saw a figure standing there. her eyes adjusted and it was Poison!!! Poison then nailed Ice Cold with a bottle across the head and Ice Cold was knocked completely out!

Johnny: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???!!!! IT'S POISON!!!"

Bobby: "YES!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! justice is served!!! i TOLD you Johnny! i TOLD you Ice Cold was going to pay!!!!"

Scubedu turned around and saw Poison standing at ringside smiling. he began to order her to leave the area and Poison stood there and laughed. the crowd began to cheer as a figure ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. it was Ivory!!! Molly turned around and Ivory kicked her into the midsection and delivered a stunner! Poison went ballistic and tried to get into the ring, but Scubedu prevented her from doing so. Ivory then dragged Ice Cold's body on top of Molly's and got out of the ring. she ran over and pulled Poison from the ring apron and slugged her. Ivory wanted to return the favor for Ice Cold. Scubedu saw the pin and made the count. 1.................2...............3!!!!!!

BOBBY: "WHAT THE HELL???!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!"

Johnny: "Poison should have never been down there Brain.."

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout.........ICE COLD!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Poison ran back the ramp and turned around to see Ivory in the ring, helping Ice Cold up. she vowed Ivory was going to pay for wrecking tWo business.

in the ring, Scubedu raised Ice Cold's hand in victory as Ivory helped revived her. Ice Cold came to her senses and realized she had just won the match. she hugged Ivory, then pointed to the barber's chair. the chair came into the ring and Ivory picked up Molly and dumped her in the chair. as Ice Cold grabbed the shears, Ivory tied down Molly's wrists, waist and ankles. Ice Cold then held the electric clippers and it buzzed on. Molly began to come to and realized her predicament.

"what...w-what is going....ON???!!!! NO!!!!! DONT TOUCH MY HAIR YOU BITCH!!!! DONT TOUCH MY HAIR!!!!" Molly screamed.

"hellooooo cue ball!!! time for a little shave...." Ice Cold cackled as she ran the clippers through Molly's hair.

Molly screamed as she saw chunks of hair falling onto her chest and she tried to break free. it was no use as she was tightly bound. she saw Ivory laughing at her and unlacing her boots. Ivory winked at her and removed her left boot, then the right boot. she then pulled Molly's socks off, exposing her soft barefeet.

"w-why are you exposing my feet?" Molly said in a panic.

"tickle time...." Ivory laughed as she scrabbled her nails across the tender soles.

Molly wailed away in laughter as her feet were getting tickled, but was horrified as Ice Cold continue to shave her head bald. Ice Cold continued to cut the hair and was almost finished as Molly's scalp was revealed. Molly continued to curse as she was pissed off at having her head shaved, but getting her feet tickled too? Molly began to break into tears as she heard the crowd laughing at her. Ice Cold finally finished buzzing Molly's hair off and smiled as she saw a bald Molly laughing her head off as her toes were being tickled. Ivory stopped tickling Molly as Ice Cold held up a mirror to Molly's face. she didnt like what she saw.....

"OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! YOU MADE ME UGLY!!!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOUUUUUUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!" Molly exploded into laughter.

"dont be mad Molly, laugh about your baldness. i know i am!" Ivory teased as she began to tickle Molly's feet.

Ivory laughed as Ice Cold tickled Molly's feet, then when she was done, both women hugged each other. Ice Cold thanked Ivory for saving her and hugged her again. finally, Ice Cold could save face and for once, laugh at someone else's humiliation!

Johnny C: "poor Molly....hey, does anyone have any sunglasses? that glare off Molly's head is bugging me!"

Bobby: "oh real funny! all i know is that Ice Cold and Ivory are going to pay for their blatant disregard for another person's dignity. they better watch their backs!!!!"

UP NEXT: Law & Order defend their Tag Team titles against Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? more great stuff is coming as the pay per view rolls on! by the way, just wondering, i need your opinions. should Lita turn heel, or is she better as a face? feedback welcomed.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back