• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A night at the Underground (F/F)

primetime

Verified
here's a story idea that popped into my head recently. hope you enjoy it and feedback always welcomed.....

Hello out there.... i am kind of nervous writing this, but it is something i had to get off my chest. have you ever had something happened to you that completely changed you? i mean, something that happened that you will never ever forget, and is on your mind constantly? well, something happened to me recently and the experience is something i will never forget. i think it will help me, by telling others who might have shared the same experience. well, here goes....

first, i would like to introduce myself. my name is Sara and i have recently began a career in wrestling. i know, i know, why should i try wrestling, but i have always loved the sport and hopefully one day, i can make it to the WWE. it is a lot of work as i had to keep myself in tip-top shape all the time. i'm about 5'2", 105 pounds, but i am a lot stronger and tougher than i look. most women wrestle me and learn quickly that i am one tough bitch! (excuse my language..) i also realized that a lot of women are jealous of me because i have long blond hair and for my petite frame, my breasts are soft and rounded if i do say so myself. they are a "C" cup and my waist and thighs complete my hourglass figure. i have very strong legs and i can crush anyone, man or woman, in my dreaded scissors hold. would anybody dare to try?

now, dont get me wrong, i am a very sweet person, but when it comes to wrestling, you have to be tough. since you cant just waltz into the WWE and get a contract, you have to start somewhere. i wrestle independent circuits and faced a lot of women. i have lost a few, but i have won a lot more. i havent got myself a formal "moniker", but a lot of women call me mighty mouse. silly women.....anyway, most of my matches take place at a place called The Underground. it is located in a desert city in California and a lot of women have passed through there, with many different companies participating. it is an all women crowd as we try our best in front of each other. let me tell you, those dirty bitches at The Underground are no joke! i have seen some great matches, but i have also seen some dirty tactics and i have seen complete humiliations as well. i have seen women stripped naked and knocked unconscious. lucky for me, i have never been humiliated, but that all changed last Friday night......

Friday night was really jumping as the place was crowded. a bunch of women were there, drinking and enjoying the matches. i was there, and had won my match earlier in the evening. you should have seen it, i humiliated this one woman who thought she was great. now, i sent her home with a bloody nose and had her submit to me (i TOLD you my scissorslock was powerful!). i was sitting at the bar, drinking a glass of water when this one bitch approached me...

"Mighty Mouse, you think you're the shit huh? you think you're so tough after beating my friend earlier? well little slut, why dont you face someone better?" the bitch said.

i laughed at her and replied..." why, do you want some? i can beat anyone deary...."

"you think so huh? well i KNOW there is one woman you cant beat. how about you face her tonight. if you beat her, i will personally give you a 1000.00 in cash. if you lose, then i get to enjoy watching your humiliation.." she told me.

i almost choked on my water. a THOUSAND dollars?!! CASH???!!!! oh, this was too good to pass up. for that much money, i woudl beat anyone!!! i went back into the dressing room and put on my gear. i wore my pink bikini top, with pink thongs and white wrestling shoes (the kind you see amatuer wrestlers wear). this was going to be easy. i figured i was going to be wrestling that bitch and she look VERY beatable. when i walked out of the dressing room and walk towards the ring, i heard a lot of women boo and cheer me. the ring was in the middle of the building and reminded me of those smoky pool hall places. i got into the ring and raised my arms.

"YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE BITCH!!!!" a woman screamed.

"YEAH, YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED!!!!" another woman screamed.

i laughed at them and leaned against the turnbuckles. it was "GO" time and for a cool thousand dollars, i was going to go all out. then i saw that bitch enter the ring and in hindsight, i should have realized something was wrong when she had this huge grin on her face. i approached her and got in her face. "let's go bitch! ready to get your ass kicked?!!"

"silly tramp, you're not facing me, you are facing.........ROXY!!!!" she told me.

i turned my head and saw this huge, i mean, HUGE woman approaching the ring. then it hit me! i was set up! Roxy stood about 6'4" tall and weighed close to 250 pounds. she was probably the most feared woman around these parts. many women suffered many painful defeats as well as complete humiliation at her hands. no one wanted to face her and somehow, someway, she always managed to get a match. i guess i was the lucky one this night. oh well, time to suck it up. not only would i win a grand, but if i beat her, this might be the big break i needed. i saw Roxy get in the ring and she looked even bigger. why me?

"so, little mighty mouse wants to face me? i have heard about you girlie, but tonight, i am going to CRUSH you!!!" Roxy screamed at me.

i couldnt chicken out now. i shot her a sarcastic look and got ready to wrestle. now, these matches in the Underground were submission only. we thought it was better if you can make your opponent submit, rather than pin them. i look at Roxy's girth and realized that my legs would have trouble wrapping around her. it was definitely going to be my biggest challenge. the bell rang and i tore after her. why wait for her to come kick my ass? maybe if i stun her, i can catch her off guard and prepare her for my scissorslock! i charged towards her and that was the last positive thing i remembered. she simply stuck out her hand and caught me by the throat. then, effortlessly, she hoisted me up high in the air and held me there. she was choking me!! my legs were dangling and my hands gripped her one hand, trying to break her choke. then she chokeslammed me to the mat and if she did it harder, i would have been shaking hands with the Devil in Hell. my back hurt!!!

"stupid little mouse...." Roxy laughed.

as i laid on the canvas, i felt her grab my ankles and swing me around the ring. i was getting dizzy as she picked up speed and the ringlights were whizzing by. she then let me go and i went flying into a corner of the ring. my head was spinning and my body ached already. then she easily scooped me up off the mat and just simply hoisted me above her head. i could see through blurry eyes the crowd of women gawking and cheering at my plight. then, she just dropped me to the mat. i landed on my belly and lost all of my wind. i struggled to breathe and it got worse as she stood on me!! that woman must have weighed 80 TONS!!! she stood there for a while, then got off of me. i was gasping for air and i felt her grab me by my blond hair. next thing i know, i am hoisted up in the air, then i saw all the stars in the universe as she powerbombed me. i laid on the mat motionelss as every single bone in my body was in pain. this woman is brutal. i have never felt pain like this before. i laid on my back and i could see her standing over me.

"GET HER ROXY!!! HUMILIATE HER!!!!" i heard some woman scream.

Roxy simply straddled my stomach and her massive legs pinned my arms to my sides. i was trapped and my legs started to kick helplessly. i was losing air and i wanted to cry. this woman was going to kill me or at least completely destroy me.

"so little mouse, you think you're tough huh? well i dont think so! in fact, you think you're cute too huh? i HATE little girls like you with your beach blond hair and your perfect features. guess what mouse? i think it's time for you to show everyone what you got!" Roxy told me.

i gasped in horror as i saw her hand reach down, grab the bikini top and just like that, ripped my top off like a spaghetti string and held my pink top up for all to see. she just exposed my chest!!! i heard the crowd hooting and hollering as my breasts jiggled helplessly and my top in the air like a trophy. "please Roxy...let me go...i give up...."

"no no no no no!!! you will give up when i SAY YOU CAN!!!! ooooh look everyone, blondie here has such bright pink nipples! look at those things. they look mighty pretty dont they?" Roxy taunted.

my face went red with shame. now, i have all these somewhat drunk women staring at my nipples and i know some of them are lesbians. i felt so humiliated. Roxy kept pointing at my nipples and i begged her to let me go.

"such cute nipples!! i wonder if i can make them hard..." Roxy said.

then she touched my nipples. "EEEEP!!!!" oh no!!! my eyes lit up and i saw a surprised look in Roxy's face. i just remembered something about myself. my nipples are...well.....this is so emabarrassing....they are EXTREMELY ticklish!!! in fact, my whole body is ticklish!!!!! i hoped and prayed that she wouldnt do that to me. oh well, too late......

"is blondie here.....TICKLISH????!!! this is going to be fun....." Roxy teased.

i literally jumped out of my skin as she began to tickle my breasts. she pulled them up with one hand and tickled underneath them with the other. laughter poured out of my mouth like a fine wine and my legs kicked wildly. i could tell Roxy was enjoying herself as she smiled at my plight. i felt her strong fingers massaging my breasts and flicking my nipples. i was in pure HELL!!! i felt ticklish sensation ripping through my nervous system as my mouth was wide open and laughter came out hysterically from my lungs. i could hear the crowd cheering even more as they enjoyed my humiliation. i didnt want to get tickled in front of everyone! she continued to tickle my breasts, then i felt her scoot down on me, pulled my arms up over my head and held them down with one hand. i felt so weak as she held me. i am telling you that she could do anything she wanted at this point.

"let's see if these armpits are ticklish too. ticklish here?" she told me as she poked my armpits.

i could only giggle as i felt the pokes. you ever get that nervous ticklish tremor as you're being poked, knowing full well what was going to happen? i couldnt stop giggling, then she went for broke and tickled my armpits. her fingers grazed all over my smooth shaven hollows and sent me into hyperdrive. my legs kicked wildly, but my upperbody was completely helpless. her fingers of her one hand traveled back and forth to each armpit and all i could do was laugh silly. my head was shinking wildly, my hair flying all over the place and my face was beet red from all of the laughing. then she even used my own hair to tickle my armpits. now this was embarrassing. tickled with my own hair? i couldnt even complain as all i could do was laugh about it.

"KITCHY KITCHY KITCHY!!!! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!!!" Roxy sang.

why was this happening to me? i could care less about the thousand dollars. i just wanted to go home and cry. she didnt even accept my submission. i think she wanted to completely embarrass me. i felt so weak, so helpless, as though i was a little school girl. i am this tough wrestling chick, now i am being reduced to a little girl, helpless in her mother's arms. she finally stopped her armpit tickling, but that was because she went for my ribs. i didnt think i had any more laughter in me, but when she tickled my ribs, a whole new supply of insane laughter came out. i couldnt even thrash my upperbody. her hold on my wrists were like a vice grip and her other hand played with my "ribbies", as she called them, until i went into silent laughter. i started to cry tears of laughter and through my tear soaked eyes, i saw the crowd of women really cheering at my plight. those bitches!! why wont someone help me? i guffawed again when she played with my bellybutton. oh no!! NOT MY BELLYBUTTON!!!!"

"what do we have here? do we have a TICKLISH little bellybutton? yes we do! such a tickly tickly bellybutton!!!" Roxy taunted.

i swear she poked her finger through my bellybutton to my spine. that's how deep she went. every single nerve in my body was on ticklish fire and i didnt know how much longer i could make it. she tortured my bellybutton and my belly to her heart's content. i dont know how long it was, but it seemed like forever that she tickle tortured me. then she paused and had her hand in the hair, wiggling her fingers. i choked for air as the tickling was getting to me. then, what i heard from the crowd absolutely mortified me.....

"TICKLE HER FEET!!!!!!!" someone from the crowd yelled.

when that was said, the whole crowd began to cheer. i knew i was doomed. those hateful, evil bitches, wanted her to tickle my weakest ticklish spot. my feet. my poor size 5 feet. oh please, someone help me....i felt Roxy get up and she easily flipped me onto my stomach. well, at least no one is looking at my breasts now. but, i knew what was going to happen and too weak and helpless to stop it. she sat on my ass and grabbed my ankle and pulled it up towards her. i could feel her staring at the sole of my shoe.

"now, i wonder what we have under here? i wonder what's inside this shoe..." Roxy teased, knowing full well my feet were in there.

i felt her unlacing my shoe and all i could do is whimper. "...please.....please dont take my shoe off....please dont touch my feet.....". it was no use, she pulled my shoe off and tossed it over her shoulder, landing right in front of my face. i stared at my shoe and began to whimper like a wounded animal.

"now, what's inside this little cute sock? i bet there are some toes in there! i even bet there is a real soft, ticklish foot in there...let's see if i am right." Roxy laughed.

"....please dont....please dont......." was alll i could moan. she peeled my sock off and it too landed in front of my face. i knew my precious foot was now at her mercy.

"lookie here!!!!! this is such a beautiful foot!!! so soft looking, so pink looking. i bet it is really really sensitive. who do you fans think?" Roxy asked.

"TICKLE HER FEET!!! TICKLE HER FEET!!!! TICKLE HER FEET!!!! TICKLE HER FEET!!!" the crowd chanted.

i tapped the mat in sheer terror as i knew what was coming. ever feel a finger close to your body, even though it isnt touching it? doesnt that drive you insane? i could feel her fingers, mere millimeters from my foot flesh and i was already laughing. then, she stroked my foot like a crazed tickler. i exploded in laughter. why my lungs didnt explode, i will never know. i felt her fingernails tickling my bare sole and i mean it TICKLED! i have never been tickled like this before and let me tell you, i dont wish this on anyone!!! her fingers scrabbled all over my sole, from my tiny little toes, across my tender pink ball of my foot, into the pinkish arch and across my tender pink heel. my tiny foot wiggled wildly, but she had a firm grasp of my ankle and she tickled the living shit out of my foot. every single brain cell i had was in complete hysteria as her fingers even found those delicate spaces between my toes. i must have laughed like a banshee and she played with my toes. i wanted to pass out so badly, but she kept me from doing so, but tickling softer. i felt her fingertip outlining my foot and the giggles kept me from passing out. then she would attack my arch again and i would lose it. please help me....

"now it's time to tickle......HER OTHER FOOT!!!!" Roxy laughed.

i heard the crowd cheered as she grabbed my other ankle. i saw my shoe land in front of my face, next to the other shoe, then the sock followed as well. now, my poor other foot was going to...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!!! IT TICKLES HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

"that's right girlie, laugh for your mommy!!! such tickly toes!!! you have such CUTE feet! and these toes, these tiny toes make me want to eat them!!!" Roxy threatened.

now, ladies, ever have your toes sucked? sucked after your foot has been tickle tortured? i am a witness. it will drive you INSANE!!!! i felt Roxy's tongue swirling around my toes and it was the strangest mixture of pleasure and terror i have ever felt. i dont know what was happening to me, but with her sucking on my ticklish digits, i was also getting very horny. tickling and sex are a strange combo to me. on one hand, the tickling was driving me to an asylum, but on the other hand, strangely, i wanted her to keep going. her warm tongue delighted my ticklish toes like i have never felt before. a moan came out and i think she noticed.

"i think girlie here is getting turned on!! let's see..." Roxy told the crowd.

i heard the crowd of women gasp as i was flipped back over onto my back and lo and behold, my pink nipples were standing at attention. she lowered her head and with a quick flick of her tongue, she licked the tip of both nipples. i moaned even louder. what was happening to me?

"now, i think it's time for some REAL fun....i wonder if girlie here is ticklish on her.......pussy......." Roxy told the cheering women.

she sat on my belly and i could feel her staring at my pink thong. her hand grabbed my crotch and with an easy swipe, she ripped by thongs off! how strong was this woman. my arms were once again pinned to my sides and i was absolutely helpless. i knew my mound was wet and it wasnt going to be long before...yep, she did. i felt her fingers lightly grazing my shaven mound. her fingers were like fire! this strong woman was so gentle....my eyes rolled into the back of my head as she was going to play with me......

"what a nice......PINK......pussy you have!!! i am going to make you cum your brains out slut, then i am going to eat those toes again....." Roxy told me.

i felt her fingeres sliding up and down my slit. my hips began to swerve as this felt so good. i felt so humiliated as she was going to force me to cum in front of a pack of crazy, horny women. her fingers moved faster across my lips and it actually started to tickle. i started to laugh, but this was a pleasureable laugh. my mound was getting more and more wet as she easily glided them in and out of my pussy, trying to finger me. then she went after my clitoris. for such a brute of a woman, she knew exactly how to play with me. fingers on one hand held the hood open on my clit, and her other fingers danced all over my love nubbin. i couldnt help myself. with her fingers teasing me like this, i felt a huge amount of energy flowing through my body. i saw stars, the moon and everything else under the sun as a tidal wave of an orgasm ripped through my body. my toes curled and i came. HARD. REAL HARD. i heard the crowd cheer as they watch me cum my brains out.

"yep, she's a squirter all right..." Roxy told them.

i felt so relaxed, yet so humiliated as my love juices pumped out like a geyser. the crowd of women cheered with each squirt and my complete and total humiliation was complete. i just laid there, mewling like a kitten as this woman let out a primal scream. all i could do was lay there and giggle as i felt her playing with my toes and my body twitched. she tickled my feet again and all i could do was laugh harder. finally, and gratefully, i passed out. i was done...............

so, that's my story. i have never been so humiliated in my life. not only did she leave me there, laying naked in the middle of that ring, she also took my shoes, one sock, bikini top, and thongs as trophies. she stuffed my other sock in my mouth. i was just another victim......like i said, that experience is something i will never forget. i have never came like that ever!!! i have never been tickled like that before!!! i am so afraid that she is going to find me and do it to me again. scary thing is, a part of me wants her to do it.....someone help me.....

okay folks, how did you like it? feedback always welcomed....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back