• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexa and Anna part 4 - The Tickle Fight

hammertime

Alexa and Anna were grabbing each other's feet at the end of part three and now they were about to tickle each other's tootsie since they each had a stranglehold with the other hand. Then they let their fingers go to work. They each had long finely manicured fingernails which added to the tickling sensations.

"I bet your feet are more ticklish," exclaimed Alexa.
"Hun I think youre are," replied Anna.

Though they both were going at it, it definitelly appeared as if Anna had an advantage over her competitor. She knew how to find the spots and when to be slow and fast. It also didn't help Alexa that here feet were considerably more ticklish. She started to pull her feet away and shake them up and down. Anna was laughing but able to somewhat hold her feet still.

"Hun, youre moving your feet, I think youre losing this one," Anna said amidst her laughter from the tickling.
"HAHHAHAHAHAHA, No, Im HAHAHA NAAAHHHHHHT! AHAHAHAHAHA"

"Let me see how ticklish these cute little toes are." Anna began to explore those buttery soft, french-pedicured piggies, and her rections were instant.
"AHHHHHHHHH, Oh my God," Alexa screamed. Alexa began to pick up the pace on tickling Anna's feet, holding both of them together and ticking them. Anna then, started to put her finger in between the toes making Alexa nothing short of ecstatic.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh my gosh that tickles!!!"
"Hmm, looks like I found a tickle spot." It was so much Alexa stopped tickling Anna's feet because she was distracted. In that time Anna pulled her feet away and put them on the ground. Alexa then got defensive and tried to pull away but to no avail. Anna was in control. She was working her way through the crevices between Alexa's finely pedicured toes.

"Hmm, I"ll give you a break." Anna said. Alexa used this opportunity after some hard breathing to attack a now vulnerable Anna. She went after her tummy. Laughing hard, Anna retaliated and the two of them rolled around on the bed tickling each other;s sides, ribs and stomach for about 5 minutes. Then, Anna used some wrestling maneuvers to put Alexa on her back and then spread out her arms and held them down with her knees, this exposing her sides and underarms. Then Anna went to work on those areas driving Alexa into hard laughter.

"Hmmm, I got you good." Anna said amidst Alexa's screams. "Tickle tickle tickle. See I have younger brothers, so I am skilled in the art of tickling. I know all the tricks."

Alexa bucked and eventually got free, knocking her knee off of her elbow. She then went after her and it was a free-for all again. Both girls were tickling all over, grabbing sides, ribs, tummies, knees, backs of knees and legs. After about a half anf hour the glorious fight was over and both girls were exhausted.

"Oh my gosh I"m so tired," Alexa exclaimed gasping for air.
"Oh yea, but I think you are more ticklish than I."
"You're right, but I had so much fun. I love tickling with you."
"So do I."

Until next time...signing off.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back