• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Santa Cruz Beach House Gathering: Just Another Elysian Weekend.

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hi all, just returned from a glorious weekend in Shangri-La, otherwise known as the Santa Cruz beach house gathering. Mercy, what a weekend. A beautiful two story home, across the street from a cozy beach with huge backyard, awesome views from every room, and plenty, and I do mean plenty, of room for our favorite activities: tickling, body painting, massaging, bar-b-qing, swimming, etc). But all in all, the best element to this weekend were all the wonderful and sensual folks who attended and brought their positive and generous energy, not to mention their fingers, their vulnerable bodies, their toys, their restraints, their music, their body paints, their massage oils, and most of all, their sense of adventure. Conversations and the camaraderie were wonderful! We are doing it again next year. Join us.

Special thanks to:

Teroizer, my spiritual guide in this journey and my calm but always in charge co-host.

Bagelfather, our master chef, and just overall “do everything and do it with such positive energy” guy.

Nikki, who gave “dancing in the moonlight” new meaning, for me and perhaps others.

Splendid retreat. Awesome event. Couldn't have turned out any better. I am grateful for the illusive fire ring beach hunt which inspired more heavenly passions. And the karma was very special throughout the weekend. Why wait till next year, though. I think we should do this more often. And Bagelfeather, you are a first class chef.

Special thanks to you, bellystrokes!

It should indeed be a yearly event.

For next time, obviously we need to bring hand towels and soap. Also we should figure out how to group together play space better... we really needed more than one table and I think it's ideal to have them as close as possible, not like one upstairs and one downstairs. Also since there's more time and more of a laid back atmosphere perhaps we could engage in some kind of tickling party games ;)

Back home safely from the trip. Back in "Hotsville" again. Apologies for the delayed post, I was a little knackered from being in the car and driving, but still smiling.

First off, I can only hope that the rest of the forum members are as inviting, quirky, and gregarious as the people that I met at the beach house. Thank you for inviting me, Belly. I had a great time.

When all is said and done, I'm glad I took the time to make this pilgrimage.

Sounds like fun bellystrokes. I am sure the party was as awesome as you are. BTW, Sadira ( remember those nails ) says hello. :wavingguy . She also shares my sentiments that she would love to go to one of your gathering out there new year. :woot:

You are so welcome, Penny, and consider yourself at home (a little "Oliver" the musical humor there). Seriously, consider yourself very welcomed to all the events, you bring such gentle elegence.

Sorry, gr, will have to wait for a bit for this kind of extended event, but not to worry, the CA scene has three gatherings in the planning stages and word will be out soon.

My darling feline, great idea for the games. Let's stay in touch about them. Open to ideas here. And I agree, I think we need to bring a massage table with us next time (or two, hehhehehe).

ticklingfeet: I expect to see you two at this event next year. Let's stay in touch and make sure out schedules stay in synch. The beach across the street is worth the price of admission alone.

Again, thanks to all the beautiful people who made this first attempt a success.

We will do just that bellystrokes. We will stay in touch. Give our best regards to the lovely Steph and to bagel father. We hope we will hear from all of you soon. :grouphug:

you will hear from me now and think about it later mr. man~hee hee! :redheart:

Hello everyone and THANKYOU...

...so much Bellystrokes! The beach house gathering was fantastic and I constantly think of all the great people I met, the view, the party favors, the tickling and massages and everything else you put together! Great job and lots of fun--I apologize I couldnt stay longer. Look forward to seeing you and anyone that can make it to Fresno in late August for munch/gathering.

Did I hear someone say Fresno? I didnt think there was anyone from fresno on the TMF but me.

Yes you did my dear. And wow, you will now be in the midst of the new hot place for gatherings. We all should be so lucky. Hope to see you at the first Fresno gathering.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back