• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invisible Ink's Red SOLE diary: " Long ride home."

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Invisible Ink's Red SOLE diary: " Spoiled soles "

Tonight's episode of Red Sole diaries involve a spoiled brat with a passion for spending money and a pair of tickling obsessed lunatics with very strange gambling habits...

story code: m/f, m/f

Sarah could feel the wind slowly blowing through her long brown hair as she came out of her dreams. Her day at work had been grueling and her sore feet were killing her. Plus, she had decided to take another trip to the mall to return one thing and buy another. Of course, buying one thing quickly turned to checking out those heels she had her eyes on from last week to taking a quick look at those really hot jeans she saw the other. After all was said and done, the janitors had to actually unlock the door for her to get out!

Sarah loved money, but even more then her love for money was her devotion to the art of spending it. She was brought up spoiled within the huge estate and was the sole heir to Mommy and Daddy’s fortune. Sarah was an only child, and of course got everything she wanted. This didn’t end with materialistic things though, for she hunted men and with her stunning model like figure and beautiful face, it was hardly an issue. In fact, she almost had to carry raid to keep the pests away from asking her out. What could she say, she loved being single!

Of course, being alone did have its side effects and walking alone towards her lonely car in the deserted mall parking lot was one of them. She sort of speed walked towards her beamer while having a phony conversation with herself on her dead cell phone. That wasn’t enough to keep him away though…

She reached her car and opened the door, but that was the last she remembered of the evening.

Sarah could feel the wind slowly blowing through her hair…

Oh fuck.. I’m naked.

“ mmmMMMMPPPHHHHH!!!!!” Sarah screamed as reality hit her. Not only was she naked with some sort of ball in her mouth, but she was tied spread eagle to the top of a moving car!!!!

“ Mmmmmppphhhh!!!!” Sarah’s eyes were as big as softballs as she noticed the swiftly passing red woods trees on either side of her. She desperately pulled at her ankles restraints to try and close her legs to save some face, but it was just not going to happen.
Sarah was panicked, but hadn’t given up yet. She was a fighter, and wasn’t about to lose her mind just yet despite this ungodly situation. Of course, it wasn’t long before those evil what if thoughts found a way in.

What if I’m going to die like this…

What if someone sees me!

What if I never come back…

These thoughts and more rushed through her mind like the waters of a flowing stream as the station wagon continued up the mountain road. To Sarah’s horror, another was car was up ahead and ready to make a pass. She instantly froze up, desperately trying to struggle and scream for help as the van got closer. Unfortunately for her, it was nothing more then a couple of sleazy road warriors who eagerly honked their horn and shouted as the car rushed by.

Even if they would have been nuns, I don’t think it would have mattered. It was already too late for our innocent little spoiled brat. The car seemed to be slowing down as it made a right turn. Sarah’s heart raced as she heard the sounds of a garage door opening...

She had to make an attempt at freedom, and it now or never.

Sarah nearly stripped her ankles to the bone as she strained to get herself free from the spread eagle position on the station wagon’s roof. She tugged and tugged until finally her left wrist was loose!! She quickly untied her left ankle, and then went for her right wrist.

The driver’s side door was opening now, and Sarah had merely seconds left before the garage door closed down all the way. She was having trouble with one of the knots! It looked like he had used hedge trimmer spool to tie her into place! Sarah’s face had a look of defeat all over it as she raced to pull her right hand free. Unfortunately, her right ankle was still locked in nice and tight as the driver’s side door opened, and the garage door shut completely. It was now so dark in the garage, you would’ve seen your hand inches away from your nose. The musky smell and instant heat from inside the garage only added to her anxiety as she heard the car door shut and lock.

She kept seeing things in the garage as she waited nervously for the driver to make the next move. It was silent though, and she couldn’t see a god damn thing in there. By the time she finally saw her, it was too late as the chloroform soaked towel was pressed firmly against her nose.

Her eyes fluttered softly as she moaned through the ball gag, and was soon back to the dreams she had left.

Sarah’s second awakening was even more bizarre. As she slowly lifted her head upward, she couldn’t stop thinking about what a horrible nightmare she just had. Think again princess. Sarah screamed as she realized her situation! She was tied back to back with another young woman who was just as naked as she was. They were being suspended by heavy leather shackles that held their wrists up and over their heads. The kidnappers had bound the women’s elbows together and used a strange ball gag that actually was designed for two. It wrapped around both their heads, and made even the slightest head movements nearly impossible. About a dozen thin leather strips held their upper bodies molded together. Then, after you’d pass the women’s rear ends smushed together, their legs were sticking out and away with their pretty ankles locked into individual stocks. Nothing supported their asses though.

Sarah felt that she was wearing some sort of thong that was actually attached at the small of the back to whatever the other women was wearing. It was actually the same thong, and in this position, they were forced to endure the worst wedgie they’d had since grade school. Their bare feet were tightly locked into beautiful ebony pillory stocks that had amazing amounts of detail carved in each piece of wood. They worked to not only hold the ankles firmly in place, but to separate the soles at least five inches from each other.

“ Mmmmoopphhh….” The other women moaned in agony, seemingly knowing what was to come for them this evening.

“ Mmpphh?” Sarah mumbled, attempting to communicate with her panty partner.

Two men watched the monitors and smiled at the awakening of their newest toys. They turned to each other, and offered a gentlemen’s handshake before the night’s betting began. Having done this before, they knew not to come into the room showing their real faces. Instead, one wore the mask of some little green guy with the long ears from that one space wars movie, and the other wore a chilling pale white face mask.

Sarah’s heart sank as she saw them come in. She started fearing for her life, and knew this was it for her. To her humiliation, a string of drool rolled down her chin as a result of her gag talk. The same could be said for the Black haired beauty tied to her. She had been crying and drooling for some time now, and looked equally terrified as the alien took his place directly in front of her bare soles. Pale face did the same to Sarah’s feet,, which only heightened her curiosity and added to her anxiety. Why is he near my feet?

One of the masked men rose to his feet and placed a typical looking timer clock on a end table in between them. He twisted the little arms back and set the clock for exactly fifteen minutes and then quickly ran back to his set of feet. Eagerly, they both cocked their heads around to the left and waited for some sort of signal from one another.

“ Mmmppoohh!!!!!” The women shouted, starting to struggle intently.

Sarah listened to her whines and felt her body wriggling next to hers. She glanced down at the masked man at her soles and was still completely obviousious to what was about to happen. She never had siblings, nor did her stuck up snob friends ever endulge in childish games. This is why she knew nothing of tickling and how devasting it really was.
She was about to find out though…

The sound of the alarm clock started a feuding bet between the masked loons that would literally last for days. One proclaimed himself the ultimate in tickling torture arts, while the other had no question his technique was second to none.

The other women was the first to scream out as her feet were slowly explored by the wriggling fingers of the alien masked creep. The soles of her feet were probably nearly the most ticklish spots on her body, and she trembled at the thought of people even touching them! Sarah felt fear creeping into her body as she felt this woman going crazy against her back.

Was he hurting her feet?
Burning them with lighters?
Cutting her toes off?!?

Her answer soon came in the form of fast moving fingers as her soles were now being explored. Sarah instantly fought off the unusual feelings, but started to realize how strong they were. She curled her toes, and angrily pulled her feet away from the fingers, but was unable to move far enough. Sarah tried desperately not to give in, but soon she feel victim to the terrible tickling. She howled into her ball gag with her butt bucking back and forth as she pleaded in muffled tongue that she had already had enough. The fingers traced her soft arches up and down, and then drifted into the balls of her soft, pampered feet.

Sarah’s partner was going into convulsions as this creep played with her helpless toes. He would wiggle one while tickling along side the sole of the other, and then proceed down the line. The women’s combined gagged and gurgled moaning filled the room and pleased the ears of these tickling lunatics. The clock was racing towards the end, but they felt they had just begun. The masked man tickling poor Sarah had discovered the heels of her bare feet were incredibly sensitive!

“MMmhehea hhae aahhaeaemmmpphh!!mmaehaeae aemaehaep!!!!!mmmoopp!!!!”

She shook her head no over and over as he increased his speeds in circles around the heels of her soles. Her partner’s weakest spot had to be the cushy pad just beneath the toes. Tears ran down her face as she screamed her head off with uncontrolled fits of agonized giggles. In fact, both women were in tears now as the clock was nearly timed out.

“mmmmmeheheha eahHAHAHEhhahehaeammppohh!!!”

mmm!!! Hheeeemm!!! Mm aahheaehahepphh!!! Mmmpphh!!!”

Sarah shouted with all her might.

!!Bing!!! The buzzer went off just in time. Any longer and Sarah would have surely passed out.

The loons pulled their fingers away from each stock and walked towards each other. They sort of gracefully bowed to each other before turning around and coming towards the women they had tickled. Sarah froze up, and started shouting as the man approached her body while her partner stayed silent.

At the same instant, each man dropped one hand below the women’s wriggling butts and softly felt the thin fabric covering their most private of areas.

“ mmmmmppphhhh!!!!” Sarah moaned in protest.

They were feeling for something. Some sort of indication. The men changed hands and placed slid their fingers along the thong of the girl they weren’t tickling. The man wearing the alien mask shook his head in anger as he walked towards a black board in the rear of this strange room. He regretfully used the chalk to make one slash under the letter M, while the letter N was left blank. The pale faced man jumped up and cheered as he watched his opponent pull five hundred dollars from a black bag. He had won the first of twelve challenges.

Sarah's panties had been a little more damp then her partner…

The next challenge involved hi tech electronics, and their most private of parts... :dropatear

To be continued…

Last edited:
Very cool. I'm really enjoying your work thus far. :D

One thing, which doesn't really matter because the idea of her being tied on the roof was great, but the kidnappers are smart enough to wear masks and set up video camera's but they couldn't put a kidnapped naked girl in the trunk of the car?

Please note, this is not a complaint. I think your stories are great, it was just a funny wee thought I figured I'd bring up. :D

-Mantis (eargerly awaiting more!)

Good point

TickleMantis said:
Very cool. I'm really enjoying your work thus far. :D

One thing, which doesn't really matter because the idea of her being tied on the roof was great, but the kidnappers are smart enough to wear masks and set up video camera's but they couldn't put a kidnapped naked girl in the trunk of the car?

Please note, this is not a complaint. I think your stories are great, it was just a funny wee thought I figured I'd bring up. :D

-Mantis (eargerly awaiting more!)

Thanks for reading the story Mantis! I knew the roof ride was a stretch, but I've wanted that in a story for a long time and was dying to get it in somehow! Plus, as the story goes on, you'll see these two take a few more risks just to add public humilation to the captured guest's fate. They seem to enjoy flirting with the idea of being caught. Just wait till you see how far they'll go...

Last edited:
great story invisible. when is the sequel or is there one? anxiously awaiting an answer.

isabeau :bump:

Very good story. It will be interesting to see how depraved they get and how much money changes hands. I thought putting her on the top of the car was ingenious. Something different from the norm. I love that.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back