• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Education of Susan (Conclusion)

fthrrsRus

As this is my first post to TMF I would appreciate feedback on how to improve my stories. Especially what is wrong with them. Thanks.

When Susan finally regained consciousness she found herself back in the training room where she had first met Fatima. Only this time she was naked and strapped down on a large couch. Her wrists were secured to the sides of the couch abover her head in silk lined manacles while her feet were spread wide and similarly confined. It took Susan a few minutes to take this in as she was still somewhat groggy from the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Her vagina still throbbed with its after effects. She felt a cool breeze caress her. Susan looked down to see that she was completely naked between her legs. While she had been unconscious she had been shaved bare. Susans head swam with humiliation. She was as bare as a twelve year old girl.

Susan heard a door open and twisted her neck to see Fatima enter the room. She was surprised at the conflicting emotions she experienced at the sight of her torturer. Certainly there was fear but underneath there was another emotion which Susan did not want to admit even to herself. Susan gazed at Fatimas long glossy black hair, her full breasts barely contained in the flimsy halter, the taut stomach with its jeweled navel and her rolling hips from which dangled the filmy strips of silk which emphasized her near nudity. The other enotion Susan was trying to deny was lust. After her experience with the four girls Susan now knew the ecstacy which another woman could bring her.

"Well little one are you ready for another lesson "said Fatima with a evil smile. "Ready or not you shall have one and I plan to enjoy it very much."

Susan twisted wildly in her bonds. She remembered all to well how Fatima had played her sensitive body like some nightmare concert. her eyes grew wide with fear as the gorgeous arab gided slowyl forward. Fatima stopped before a wooden box and slowly opened it.

"No no my pet"said Fatima. " Don't worry I won't tickle you with my hands again. That is much to harsh on that oh so soft skin of yours. I will use these instead."

Susans' face twisted in horror as Fatima turned the open box towards her and she could see its contents. Inside arrayed on a bed of blck velvet was a tow of feathers. Feathers of all colors and shapes, from fluffy ostrich plumes to beautiful peacock feathers to sharply pointed pheasant plumes.

"Oh dear God no. You can't use those on me. I'll go crazy, you'll kill me."

"No Susan these will not kill you. Instead they will give you the greates pleasure you have ever experienced."

With that Fatima reached in and withdrew the ostrich plume. it was long and looked even whiter in contract to Susans' tanned skin. Fatima slowly drew the soft fronds down Susans arem with her baby smooth armpit as her inevitable distination.

"Pleasehehehehehehe noooooo,"cried Susan. "Not there I can't stand it hehehehehehe."

It felt as if the soft fronds of the ostrich feather were eating her alive. Fatima slowly stoked the feather down until it reached Susans tender underarm. Once there she twirled the feather with diabolic glee. Soon Susan could not even laugh and the tears flowed down her face. She could no longer think of things like dignity or being sef reliant, all she could do is feel.

Fatima, seeing that er victim was about to pass out, slowed her attack and began to bring the plume up to the underside of Susans ripe breast. Susan gasped with relief. Although it still tickled it was a different sort of tickle, not so intense and more sensual. In a way Susan dreaded this more that the first. On some deep level she understood that if she surrendered to this she would never the same person.

"Ahhhh, please stop hahahahahaha that"begged Susan.

The slowly caressing feather was beginning to ignite fires deep in her loins. Fatima slowly brought the feather in a ever smaller figure eight about each of Susans throbbing breasts. As she did so Susan bean to thrust her breasts out as if inviting the caress and soon moans and sighs of pleasure began to escape her lips mingled with her giggles. Susan could not think of anything but the sensations coming from her breasts. They felt as if they were swollen to twice their normal size. But regardless of how she twisted in her tight bonds Fatima refused to pass the feather over Susans now rock hard nipples. All Susan could think about was the awful feather which both tortured and pleasured her.

"Now little one" murmured Fatima. " I will give what you want so deperately. All you need to do is to beg me Go on beg me to tickle you."

Susan was ready to give the voluptuous arab what she wanted. She was ready to do anything bt have that feather caress her nipples. Susan knew that once that happened she would explode in the most intense orgasm of her life. But just as she was about to say the words something stopped her, she could not bring herself to utter the words fatima demanded of her.

"No damn you no, I won't" gasped Susan thru clenched teeth.

"You are stronger than I thought"said Fatima. she was impressed by the the strength of will Susan was showing.

"But no matter my pet. In the end I always win. Your own body will see to that."

Fatima reached into her box and Susan waited for the next instrument of torture. To her surprise Fatima withdrew of all things a Q tip. What that could do to her Susan was about to discover. Fatima dipped the soft cotton swab into a small jar of oil and stood over Susans heaving stomach. She gently placed the Q tip on Susans stomach and began to draw it in a slow spiral the center being Susans belly button. She did not understand what the arab was doing. While the gentle motion of the swab tickled slightly it was nothing compared to what she had been thru before. suddenly it entered her sensitive navel and seemed to virate with increible speed. Susan erupted with laughter.

Hahahahahahahahaha, oh noooooooo, pleasehehehehehehehehehe.Hahahahahahahahahahaha"

Within moments Susan no longer had the breath to laugh out loud. Her face was twisted in a grimace of hilarity. Tears streamed trom her eyes. Susans vision began to dim and she felt consciousness slip away. Fatima was far to experienced to give Susan that relief and she withdrew her hand.

Susan lay gazping for breath. Her strenght had drained away like water in a leaky bucket. She felt relief that her torture had stopped but in a strange way she also missed it. At the deepest level of her mind a linkage had been made. She now associated tickling with the incredible sexual bliss she had experienced at the hands of Fatima and the four harem slaves.

Fatima knew it was time to complete Susans education. The proud young brunette was ready to break. Her experience with Carol and her three companions had taught Susan the joy only another woman could bring to her. The constant tickling had drained her strength and will to resist. And the teasing had raised her need for release to levels Susan had never experienced before.

Fatima withdrew a long sharply pointed heasant feather. It was with this that she would finally break this proud american woman.She sat on the couch close to Susans knees, reached over and gegan to softly trace designs on the tender skin of her inner thighs.

Susan began to giggle from the ticklish sensations. While it still tickled it was less a torture and more a caress. Ever so slowly Fatima drew the feather upwards. After a short time Susan could no longer control the thrusts of her hips.

"Ohhhh, hehehehehehe, mmmmmmmhh, hahahahaha" moaned Susan.

A string of qick gigles and earthy moans broke from Susans throat. she felt all control slipping away from her. her entire existence centered on the feather caressing her, tormenting her and giving her more pleasure that she thought possible. Fatima judged that the time was right. Her victim was primed and redy to explode. Just f few more moments and Susan McCone would be gone forever and a new tickle slut would be born.

"Now little one whe shall learn just how strong you are" said Fatima.

Fatima brought toe delicate tip of the feather to the hairless lips of Susans vagina. She carelully traced the outer edges with out ever quite touching the lips themselves. Fatima was rewarded with a flurry of gigles from Susan. Soon the yough brunette was thrusting her hips in a lewd display the the lips became a deep pink as they engorged the bllod Her clitoris emerged from its protective hood begging for attention. Fatima carelully avoided this knowing it would send susan over the edge.

"Ohhhhh, pleasehehehehehe, mmmmmmmhhh, hahahaha, pleasehehehehe" cried Susan. She had never felt so frustrated. her body longed for release but could not achieve it. The softly caressing feather excited her like nothing else in her life but could not bring her the satisfation she so needed.

"I will give you what you want little one" purred Fatima. " All you have to do is beg me me for it. Beg me to tickle you."

"Ohhhh, no I can't hehehehehehe" giggled Susan.

She stuggled to marshal her thoughts but could not. All she could do is concentrate on the fire she felt in her loins. The combination of the tickling and the caressing of her pussy was driving her mad. The need to cum was becoming overwhelming.

Susans need and excitement grew until she felt like a volcano about to erupt. She could feel her juices flowing down her thighs. Moans and grunts flowed from her mouth. her hips gyrated and her back bowed but no matter how wildly she thrust her hips Fatima would not increase the pressure of the feather enough to give her release. Susan was so aroused she could smell her own musk.

"well my pet will you beg me to tickle you? do you want the release only I can give you?"

With this Fatima, with the delicate touch of a brain surgeon, just barely caressed Susans proudly uprigh clit and then quickly withdrew the feather.

"Aaaagh, yes, yes I can't stand it anymore, tickle me please tickle me"

Even as she spoke susan knew that she was lost forever but she no longer cared. All she wanted, All she could think of was release. To end this torture and to have her loins explode with pleasure.

Fatima, seeing that she had won, began to saw the feather over Susans clit while thrusting her fingers deep into the now soaking wet pussy to find Susans g spot. Moving her fingers cunningly Fatima brought Susan to not one orgasm but to several.
She kept the young american woman in a state of almost continual orgasm for nearly ten minuteds until her body could take no more and Susan passed out, a smile of pure bliss on her lips.

Several weeks later. Su-Su walked into the common room to be with her sisters of the harem. As she walked her face was creased in a broad grin and little gigles kept escaping her full red lips. Now days she was a very happy and almost continuyaly arouse woman. Much of this was due to her somewhat unusual attire. The half bra she wore did little more than support her swollen breasts and was lined with the softest down. Withevery breath the tiny feathers caressed and tickled her tits. Instead of a traditonal set of veils to be worn about her waist Su-Su wore a broad band of silk low on her hips and attached to this were fluffy feathers curving inwards. As she moved the plumes swayed, gently tickling her shaven womanhood and the firm cheeks of her butt. Susan McCone was gone forever the the tickle slut Su-su had been born.

Fabulous story

Thank you for taking the time to write a very erotic and satisfying story.
I hope you use your significant talent to write many more tales. :smilelove

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back