• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another true M/F tale

AllOfHerTwist

Hi everone. Thanks for the kind responses on my first true story post. Much appreciated, and gave me the gusto to post some more.

This incident is truly one of my favorites, and happened my freshman year of college.

"Jane", we'll call her, was a real firecracker. Sexy in every sense of the word, playfull, sultry as hell, and maybe a bit of a party girl. She was older than me (I was 19, she was 24 - a grad student). A beautiful, busty blonde with bright blue eyes, she looked like a young Cybil Sheppard. We met by chance and struck up a "relationship" - mostly dating, nothing too emotional.

I'd tickled Jane a couple of times - the first truly by accident. We were at her place on her couch. I sat down, and she rested her legs on my lap. My hand was on her knee, and my fingers must have fidgeted cause she snatched her knees up in a jolt (I swear it wasn't on purpose - that's how sensitive she is). I kid you not, this was one of those mythical 10's on the tickle scale. By far the most ticklish woman I've ever met. And gorgeous to boot. Many times, she said she had one spot that just drove her over the edge, but of course wouldn't tell me where it was.

So, after a few dates we went back to my dorm room (thanks roomie for sleeping elsewhere that night). A short while in, she laid down on my tiny bed. I just stared at her, blonde hair flowing on the pillow as she lay in her miniskirt that snugged over curvy hips, black nylons over well formed legs and soft feet. And a black, lacey DD bra that always seemed ready to burst. No shirt, leaving a sensitive tummy and soft underarms wide open. She had a playful smirk on her face as she asked "So, what are you gonna do to me now?"

"Well, Jane, we're gonna find that tickle spot".

I swear, you could see the chills run up her body as I said that. She instinctively scrunced up a bit, as if to protect herself from the very thought of it. But, she didn't say no, so i got to work.

Starting at her feet, i lightly scratched around her nyloned soles with one hand, using the other to hold the ankle and sneak in quick tickles on her arches.

"Ahaaaha. That tickles. That's..ahhh...not the spot...haa..but it tickles".

Moving on with the experiment, I spidered my fingertips up her calves. I could feel the muscles twitching, and as I approached her knees she started to kick her legs a bit, desperate to keep from laughing. Remember - this was an outrageously lovely woman. I'm sure she's used to getting guys to do anything she wanted, and she LOVED being in control. So, this was doubly torture for her.

I worked my way up her thighs, giving a couple squezes in the back of her legs causing her to shriek out.

"Still not the spot?" I asked. She just bit her lower lip and tried to hold on.

Continuing my journey up her hourglass figure, I came to her ultra-exposed and ultra-sensitive tummy. At first I just rest my fingers there, as her stomach twitched and contracted the moment I touched her skin. After she agonized waiting for more torture to start, I finaly started drawing small circles around her tummy, ever widening them towards her sides.

"Heeehahahahahaha. Torture! Hahaha... that's torture .... noooohahahahahahaha."

I stopped for a second, looking to her for an answer. Nearly out of breath, she sighed in a raspy voice "Holy #$&# that tickled so much. But that's not it".

Well, game back on. Just a couple places left, and she knew where i was going next.

I held her hand in mine and raised her arm above her head. Using my other hand, i starting lightly stroking her hand and worked my way down the arm towards payday. Shaking her head faster and faster she yelled out "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!". But, oh yes, finally my fingers found their way to her armpits, and that's where the volcano almost erupted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA.... I'M GONNA GO INSANE.........I CAN'T TA....HAHAHAHA....I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!! AHAHAHA AHHH"

Now that HAD to be the spot, right? now transformed into a giggling, writhing, panting little girl, she stunned me by saing "No". I had to admit, I was thrown. What did I miss? Where was the spot???

Any guesses????

[I did ultimately find it, and it led to a lot more fun. If interested, I'll continue.]

I agree. I want to here about the spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep goin and don't stop. And please tell us more true stories of your great adventures with ticklin
:lurking:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back