• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mail Lady strikes again!!!

shadowmoon5150

the mail lady tickled again today. She has a few routes she delivers to and today was at the local mall. She delivers mail to all the stores in the mall. Her first tickle was in the mall office. the secretary was sorting papers at her desk. the secretary was about 5'5 and black hair. wearing a pant suit and black pantyhose. the mail lady told me she dropped the mail on purpose because the secretary was not wearing her heels and her feet were sticking out from the front of the desk. the mail lady bent down to pick up the mail and tickled the secretary's feet for about 5 seconds. she said the secretary giggled outloud and pulled her feet in. the phone rang and the mail lady started to wiggle her fingers at the secretary's feet again while she was on the phone, but she put her heels back on. the secretary said before the mail lady left, i am more ticklish in bare feet. her next tickle happened in a shoe store of all places. the lady at the store was stocking shelves when the mail lady walked in. they chatted for a while and talked about shoes that they would not wear. the mail lady shouted that she would never those sandals. when the saleslady asked why? mail lady replied the look tight. the saleslady tried the sandals on and showed them to the mail lady. the mail lady bent down to get a better look and then lightly tickled the saleslady on her foot. the saleslady about 5 ft6 and blonde plus she was hot the mail lady told me, said it is easier to tickle my foot if you take the shoe off. the mail lady removed the sandal and tickled her bare foot. the saleslady actually liked having her feet tickled the mail lady said. upon leaving the saleslady said i didn't get a chance to see if your feet are ticklish. the mail lady told her that she would come back next week on her day off! I will post this shoe store adventure to you all when the mail lady gets back to me.
Until next time, happy tickling and take care everyone.

The cool mail lady!!

This tale is getting better all the time! :cool2:

Damn this mail lady is a real trooper. I wish i could be that bold...lol.

have you tried to tickle ehr or seen her being tickled?? :cool:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back