• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contest: Story Ideas

Gaius

TMF Poster
Got a good idea for a story, but no one to write it? Now's your chance to put those creative powers to use.

All registered members of the TMF may post their story ideas on this thread until August 5. At the deadline, a winning idea will be selected and fashioned into a story of my own design. The winning member will receive specific credit for their idea. There are a few guidelines to follow:

1.) By posting in this thread (or forum, for that matter), you make your idea publicly available. It is possible that someone else will use your idea for something else without giving you any credit. If this possibility frightens you, you should keep the idea to yourself.

2.) Any characters you design must be original creations. Ideas containing famous actors and the like will be disregarded.

3.) Only one idea may be submitted per member. This is to preserve my sanity.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them on this thread as well. I can't promise I'll get to respond to all of them, but I will certainly try my best. The idea can be described in three words or three paragraphs; the length does not matter. Remember: Unique ideas are more likely to strike my interest. Good luck!

Tickling clowns and the Evil Closet

I'd like to throw the first part of a story I created into the hat as my submission.

If I won, I'd like you to do the sequel.

(( Read Tickling clowns and the Evil closet ))
It is posted here within the stories.

:wavingguy :couch: I would like to suggest a female army ranger parachutes on a training mission and lands in the middle of a female prison on accident. She is hidden and tickled for days. :bouncybou

tickleterror said:
what credit does the winner get?

The winner will be credited for the idea behind the story, so it would appear something like:

"Title"
by Gaius
Original Concept by tickleterror

Is that what you wanted to know?

Jenna L.-
Please review the guidelines before submitting your idea. Thanks.

my idea to throw into the hat would be that some sexy woman taking an exam of some kind is playing with her shoes all through it and then at the end of the exam one of the examiners keeps her behind and tickles her mercilessly
p.s thanks that was what i wanted to know

Good One!

I would like to see a story based on the Smallville series where Clark gets tickled by Lana b/c he never told her about having super/heroic powers, therefore he never shared his feelings for her, and she is angry b/c she had feelings for him but never understood him. Have a payback where Lana gets tickled by Clark as well.

!!!

How bout a story about Elisha Cuthbert being tickled, considering i still havent seen one all these years of the TMF and she is drop dead gorgeous. :Grrr: Please :xpulcy:

The previous three posters need to read through the guidelines more carefully.

I agree with Tower98 with the army ranger female getting tickled, but would like to throw my idea out there for the heck of it.

Here's a pilot for a story
I know Halloween isn't for three months, but how about a story involving a 19 year old beauty named Julie. Julie is about 5"8" with blonde hair and a nice body. who can't stand Halloween. She's driving out to her boyfriends's cabin to spend the weekend with him and her friends. Julie somehow gets lost and stops at a mansion because it's the only place she sees. Inside there is a party going on, and everyone is wearing a costume, or are they? There is a witch, a mummy, a vampire, and a werewolf and others. Julie's pop in is a blessing in disguise because the yearly tickle tortured sacrifice for the monster mash had gotten away. Now they need a victim and the witch is the first one in line to begin tickling as she slowly unties Julie's shoes. Basically she is stripped of her clothes and put into a short skimpy dress that shows off her killer legs. Julie spends her Halloween night in a skimpy dress being bound and tickled by monsters and a bysexual witch.

Some extreme foot tickling would be nice, maybe a little eroticness with the witch fondling Julie, but can I suggest no forced sex or pain involved.

Well that was my first pilot, hope I did alright. If you don't decide to go through with this specific story, Halloween will be in three months so maybe somebody would like to use this info for their own.

Hopefully, because I am going through writer's block. But I am slowly getting over it.

Jersey Tickler

Personally, I'd love to write that story. I've already got great ideas for it.

But if that's the one winning this contest, I'll abstain from it.

Celsus-

You're certainly welcome to use the idea for a story if Jersey is okay with it. It won't affect his submission in any way.

My idea

I came up with this idea awhile ago, but I never have any time to write anymore.

It involves two college roomates. One is rather nerdy and spends most of her time in the library or the science lab. The other is a party girl who spends most of her time avoiding her school work. One day the nerdy girl comes into the room with a new invention...a tickle laser (don't ask me how you can make a laser tickle someone, I just thoguht is was a cool idea), and it works through clothes. The party girl steals the laser and plays around with it all over the campus.

The laser has two modes, one that shoots a harmless beam of light so you can aim the device, and another that shoots the tickle laser. She uses it on unsuspecting people all over campus, in class, in the cafeteria, at the pool, ect. until the nerdy girl catches her and punishes her for stealing the laser.

She ties the party girl (naked of course) in the science lab and sets up a series of beam splitters around her at strategic places. Then she turns on the laser and leaves for the weekend.

Here's my idea

Ok, I know I dont post much, but this one perked my interest. I have zounds of creativity but not as much time..being married and a father doesnt leave time for much lately..but I got an idea for you, and I actually might post a story about something else later...anyways here's the backdrop....
A group of college students studing animals go to this previously uncharted island in the South Pacific. Then male students go off into the mountains (so we dont have to deal with them) and the female students (3 of them ages 20-22) and one female professor (aged 42) stay in the jungle areas to look. They come upon a village where all the women seem happy all the time and there appears to be only 1 man in the village, known only as "The charmer" as the women are cataloging the new species of lizzards they find, to their shock the lizzards appear to be covered in the finest, softess feathers known, and the lizzards saliva acts as a paralizing agent. "The Charmer" the local shamman is the one who controls these as he calls them "pets" and lets them loose on the helpless women, but the Shaman has never seen such soft, white milky skin..and decides he must explore these women as well.

Hope you like it, like I said...too much creativity, not enough time.

Story: The Tickle Tournament

Plot: girls tickle each other in a series of tickle fights with different themes; if a girl says the safe word, she is out; round ends when two girls get out; a total of five rounds (breaks in between each) with the fourth being a free-for-all of tickling mayhem

Characters:
R1: 7 blondes, 7 brunettes
by R2: 6 tall, 6 short

Round 1: blondes v brunettes (both sides start wearing flip-flops-lets see these girls try running these)
Round 2: talls v shorts (bare)
Round 3: stockings v bare (self-explanatory)
Round 4: free-for-all (socks)
Round 5: last two standing tickle it out for championship

What do ya think of this one?

Sorry about my earlier request. I deleted it.

If I can still request a story, I'll do it. Just in case your not interested, I'll also request it elsewhere.

I'd like to see a F/M story where a Southern blonde girl named Donna catches her boyfriend Michael (tall with dark hair) making out with another girl named Amanda (Italian girl with dark hair), so Donna decides to tickle him for revenge. These characters are kind of based on people that I know, so that's where I got their looks from. I'd love to see a lot of belly and rib tickling, and a lot of teasing such as "Is someone ticklish?", "Tickle, tickle, tickle", "Why don't you dance for Donna," "Dance, dance, dance!", "Laugh, laugh, laugh", and "Look at this ticklish belly". Also, I'd like to see Amanda tickle him later, too, as a lesson for making out with her when he has a girlfriend.

Nothing was wrong with yours, terror. Someone deleted their post, making my statement inaccurate. My apologies.

Forget the clowns, here's my entry for the contest.

I originally wanted a sequel to a story I wrote and posted. Well screw that! I can easily write a sequel. However, I have an idea I've been kicking around for a long time and just never had the chance to sit down and get it all out. Here it goes:

SETTING:
4054 A.D.- A world entirely set on a futuristic floating country somewhere in space.

THE CHARACTERS:

A small crew of spacecraft to spacecraft saleswomen, ( the future of the door-to-door saleswomen) set out on a mission to sell as many turbo toasting twelve hundreds as they can. They're on a mad women mission to outdo their aggressive competition, so they decide to venture into a darker and less protected side of the country. Once there, they happen upon a idled space tanker and cargo bay craft. Huge crew of mindless men, check!
A corporate owned vessel with money to burn? Check!
They immediately dock and prepare to sell like crazy-

THE TICKLING:

Unfortunately, something horrible has happened to the ship! It's crawling with space pirates and strange looking mercenaries. This ship is under attack!
Immediately, the women attempt to apologize for being there and gracefully bow out. The pirates don't like that plan, and decide they should be punished for trespassing! Oh god no!!! no please!!!!

+tickling machines/heavy futuristic bondage
+tickling of the feet, butts, and private areas
+gagged, naked, humilated, and tortured one by one so the others have to watch.

This is my entry to the contest! Thanks!

-Invisible Ink

Contest

My idea is simple. A women delivering pizza is foerced to deliver to this weird strange castle. Shes freaking out like crazy, but her boss makes her go right. So she gets there and this weird scientist says ohhh, why don't you come in for a minute. She says no, but he grabs her anyway! She gets totrued all night and later finds out when this old coot ordered his pizza, he ordered a ticklish deliver as well! What a boss!!!

This would rule!!!! :bunny:

I realise your not taking votes here, in what is a very cool topic by the way, but I like Tower98's idea a lot. :D

creepyclown99 said:
How bout a story about Elisha Cuthbert being tickled, considering i still havent seen one all these years of the TMF and she is drop dead gorgeous. :Grrr: Please :xpulcy:
now thats the best idea ive seen. Elisha is gorgeous. And there are no stories about her.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back