• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Secret Military Experiment (Sci-Fi, */fff...)

Two toes up, way up!

I simply adored this story! I love the setting, the incredible detail, the intense tickle action! I saw it all in mind and let me tell you, it was quite the show.

Nice work!

dang what an ending... i thought i had read almost all of your stories, Sablesword, but when viewing scavenger's artwork, he told me you had written this story to go with one of his drawings.. and provided me with the link. fantastic story and creative as usual... your mind geesh. and those words simply original .. um could you possibley write another part to see what happened to morale?

isabeau

Sablesword said:
Will I do a sequel? Well, I do have a couple of vague ideas, one for a "the new tickle-training methods are put to the test" and a vaguer one for "after the war." But who knows when (or if) those vague ideas will turn into Real Stories.

You have seen the paintings that inspired this story, right? I think Scavenger posted them here as well as on tickletheater. [looks] Yes, here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=885921#post885921

Anyway, those two particular paintings struck a spark with me, and thus the story.

yes i saw them on tickletheater i had to join however to view them... my name there is melanie. original huh? lol i thought maybe isabeau had already been taken. glad to hear you might do a sequel.... however you do have other projects at hand right? hint hint lol

isabeau

A sequel? I'd love to see one! It might inspire me to do new artwork in this storyline...

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back