• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepover at friend's house

regardless of wether youre a girl or a guy, its a still a fairly wierd thing for a friend to do.. id guess he has a few things he needs to talk over with someone..

not sure if it was bravery or stupidity that lead him to beleive he could do all that and not wake you up mind you. its not exactly subtle. Not much you can do except challenge him about it, or just avoid it and make sure you never sleep in the same room as him again.

I'd say not to sleep with him in the same area code.

Its all very strange. Do you have a tickling fetish yourself? What made you come to this site? A big coincidence that two ticklers should be in the same bed? From your description he clearly enjoys tickling as a sexual thing. Thats a bit strange that two such people would be friends as there are not a lot of people who think like us.

If I woke and my friend was licking my feet and jacking off to it, there'd definately be a slight change in how often we hung out.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back