• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full House Stephanie's Torture

Icon 311

"Stephanie" Danny yelled. "We're leaving, take good care of Michelle. Joey and Uncle Jessie are on a double date and Vikki and I are going out to eat we'll be back late."
"Okay," Stephanie said, "I'll make sure Michelle goes to bed at 9 sharp. Have a good time."

Later that night Stephanie was laying on the couch Barefoot when Michelle came walking down the steps. Stephanie looked over at Michelle and said, "Time for bed Michelle."
"But it's only 8:30," Michelle said.
"Tough Michelle, I'm the boss and when I say bed I mean bed."

So Michelle went off to bed mumbling to herself about how unfair Steph was. Once in here room Michelle got the perfect idea. She would wait upstairs until Steph fell asleep on the couch, like she always did, then tie her up and teach her a lesson.

About 1 hour later Michelle looked downstairs to see Steph sound asleep on the couch still barefoot. Michelle started by tying Stephs wrist and ankles together with 2 of her dad's leather belts. She then used three more to secure her wrist, ankles, and waist.

Once Stephanie was fully secure Michelle decided it was time to get started. She started by lightly stroking the sole of Stephanie's feet and watched her toes wiggle. Then Michelle thought it was time to truly get started. She began tickling Stephanie hard on the foot and Stephanie woke up laughing.
"Whaaaaahhhhhht aaaahhahahahrhhae you hahahahdoahinghahahah." Stephanie spurted out throughout a stream of laughter.
"Just showing you who is in charge." Michelle told her as she went at her feet even worse.
Michelle then started to tickle right at the base of Stephs toes. As her sister Michelle knew all her ticklish points. She tickled all over her feet for around 15 minutes before she moved on to the ribs. Michelle tickled her ribs like a vibraphone making sure to tickle ever spot, and just like a vibraphone each rib got a different giggle. Michelle then went into the kitchen and got a brush and some cold gravy from the refrigerator.
"Boy do I have a surprise for you Steph," Michelle said with a smile. Stephanie on the other hand was still to busy laughing to respond. Michelle began coating her feet with the gravy making Steph laugh even more.
"Now for the surprise. Here Comet!!!" With that in ran the Tanners Dog Comet who began to lick the Gravy off Steph’s feet.
"Plehehehehehehehese Sthahahahahahahap," but comet was way to busy with his late dinner. Finally Steph passed out due to the lack of oxygen.
"Stephanie, Stephanie." She looked to see her dad.
"We're home you fell asleep on the couch."
As her dad went into the kitchen Stephanie thought to herself "It must have all been a dream." Suddenly she heard her dad say, "hey who left this gravy out?"

I was just wondering if people could post some critizism so I can perhaps make my next story better

I thought it was cute. The gravy thing at the end was neat! It could have had a bit more background, but that's just me.

Great work, keep posting.:cool:

hey, guy, you could use the info we got in the begining in the end for exmple, you said they'd be back late, so make michelle think oh wow there gonna be back in a little while i'd better wrap this up, well its just a suggestion

nice story tho, try to use other good ol shows for ticklin stories.

Great idea!
I never thought something good could ever be associated with the show 'Full House', but you proved me wrong.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back