• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke Shields

hubadl

TMF Poster
In her sitcom Suddenly Susan her boyfriend(hockey player) is massagin her foot.Does anybody have that clip?

Speaking of Brooke, there's a legend that during the filming of Endless Love, the director tickled her feet to elicit better reactions during the infamous love scene. Does anyone know of this?

I remember reading the article where she was interviewed about the movie. The director twisted her ankle he didn't tickle her. Definately not one of us.

Arkham

I also read an article on the movie and in that one she said the crew was tickling her feet to ellicit an orgasmic like reaction. Since I like Brooke I prefer to believe this account, much like Winona Ryder getting her feet tickled in Bram Stoker's Dracula for the same effect. In a side to this Natalie Portman in her movie where she sleeps in the WalMart(Places in the Heart??) she said she tickled the infant's feet to make it cry, advice from her doctor father. Now I'm not posting this to advocate baby tickling, just what the article said. Natalie said she felt bad doing it but it worked. I remember a thread where someone in the business wrote about foot tickling for laughter scenes as well as sex scenes for reactions, so it's fairly common it seems. That's a good thing!!!! Peace......B.

I've been a Brooke fan for a long time so I might been able to shed a little light on this topic. Sorry I don't have a clip from "Suddenly Susan," but I did see that scene. I understand the thread-starter didn't say it was a tickling scene. But just in case anyone is wondering, there was no tickling in the scene.

I read about the "Endless Love" scene around the time the movie came out. It said the director tugged at Brooke's toes during the sex scenes so it would look like Brooke was in a state of ecstasy. Makes a lot of sense, huh? I never read anywhere that Franco Z. tickled Brooke's feet during the movie. Hey, I wasn't there, it's just what I read.

However, there's an old photo book floating around which has a picture of a little girl pulling a flower between Brooke's toes and Brooke is laughing. Good luck finding that one.

The tickle scenes from "The Blue Lagoon" and "Pretty Baby" have already been mentioned.

I used to have an unauthorized bio of Brooke Shields. According to the book, Brooke went up to George Burns during the filming of "Just You and Me Kid" and asked him if he was ticklish. He said he didn't remember and she "I bet you are" then tickled him until he fell to the ground laughing.

That's it for the Brooke Shields tickle references that I can think of...

Last edited:
That is helpful, BBE. My curiosity about Endless Love stemmed from a conversation with my then-wife shortly after the movie came out. My wife hated tickling (unless she was administering it in a cruel way to publicly embarrass someone), so it was interesting that she "heard on TV" that Brooke had been tickled during the filming. However, your account seems to put hers to rest.

I think that the episode from Suddenly Susan with foot sighting is called "5,947 miles".

Brooke Shields gets tickled in THE BLUE LAGOON

In her film The Blue Lagoon, Brooke Shields and costar Christopher Atkins play fight and briefly tickle one another.

Brooke was also involved in a nice tickle fight in the movie "Pretty Baby". I have the clip, but I can't post it here because Brooke is VERY young in this scene (around 12).

Butler Bob

She was in a movie called Butler Bob, and as I recall, there were some nice sole shots including one of her in the pose.

I also read an article on the movie and in that one she said the crew was tickling her feet to ellicit an orgasmic like reaction. Since I like Brooke I prefer to believe this account, much like Winona Ryder getting her feet tickled in Bram Stoker's Dracula for the same effect. In a side to this Natalie Portman in her movie where she sleeps in the WalMart(Places in the Heart??) she said she tickled the infant's feet to make it cry, advice from her doctor father. Now I'm not posting this to advocate baby tickling, just what the article said. Natalie said she felt bad doing it but it worked. I remember a thread where someone in the business wrote about foot tickling for laughter scenes as well as sex scenes for reactions, so it's fairly common it seems. That's a good thing!!!! Peace......B.

Woah are you serious? I checked the name Places in the Heart but that's not the movie. Do you know which movie it could be? Or a clip? The article?

However, there's an old photo book floating around which has a picture of a little girl pulling a flower between Brooke's toes and Brooke is laughing. Good luck finding that one.
It's a Japanese book called something like "Summer Lovlies" or "Hello Summer Lovlies". It involves a boy, not a girl, and is from the People magazine shoot of her 'Sahara' cover. I've never been able to find this book on Google, just saw it originally when it came out.

The only tickling I remember from Suddenly Susan is the promo ad where Brooke approaches the camera grinning and wriggling her fingers in the "tickle threaten" motion. And there's the great scene where Kathy Griffin has her little bare feet on her desk while painting her toes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back