• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yuko at ease

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Seems I'm drawing more off-topic pics than tickling pics lately...

Time for obscurity once more...

Here we have the main character of the Valis series of games, Yuko Ahso/Asao. Techincally, this pic is a remake of one I did AGES ago, displaying Yuko in a (slightly modified) version of the 'China Dress' she wears in SD Valis/Syd of Valis...of course, this isn't a SD pic. ^^

And yes, that's the Valis sword in the back, if you can see past her legs. ;)

CYukoSit.gif

Full size shaded here
Full size linear here

Relatively simple 'relaxed' pic I guess, kinda summery. Been awhile since I drew Yuko...*sigh*

Khali

Actually, I have trouble seeing past her legs, and her pretty feet in strappy sandals. :devil:

Wonderful work, as usual, Khali. :D

Obscurity is often quite good. 'Tis always good to see something new and fresh rather than the same old rehashed in new ways (Or not so new ways.). Very nice!

Milagros:
Heh, heh. Yeah, wanted to show that Yuko actually has some hot legs really...and of course how to pick appropriate footwear. ;) Now, is Yuko ticklish...? Hm...

Sailornapper:
Much thanks. ^^

HDS:
*grins* Yeah, the Valis series was pretty obscure except for its few fan groups (of which I'm of ;) ). But cool obscure chars work great in these pic ideas. ^^

Khali

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back