• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pretty Good for a in the closet Fetish Virgin

Lola134

A wave of Euphoria

It was hard not to scream even though the whispers told her not too. They hands grabbed at her flesh and massaged her in deep places and she didn't know whether to moan like a wanton whore or laugh. Some touches were just too ticklish to ignore others in places that held the secret treasures of her female body and if touched just right brought her to the peak of orgasm........

Felicia Monet sat up with a start her mind racing, heart pouding, chest heaving and every nerve in her body. She shakily ran a hand through her dark, limp hair and could hardly believe it was just a dream. The touches were light and ticklish, for she was very ticklish, but also deep and sensual making her so damn horny she couldn't control herself and screamed for more. The way she reacted it couldn't be a dream......could it?

She sighed getting out of bed depositing her clothes in a hamper and showering. She had precisely an hour before her shift at the bar down the street. It was a sleazy job she felt more like eye candy then and actual waitress sometimes but it was a leaving and the money was good, maybe someday she would go to college but for now it suited her well enough.

Her dream still haunting her as the hot water hit her body she shuddered remembering the touches. She mimicked them with her own hands ghosting over her body out of curiosity and to her surprise it worked. She was feeling small sparks of bliss traveling through her nerves again. Her hand slid lower and lower delving into her feminine folds and in mere moments she cried out in pleasure. She collapsed into her shower trembling wander what had happened to her.

She called in sick immediately going back to bed, screw work, she was to much of a nutcase right now simple touch made her quake what would some drunk grabbing her ass do to her in this state. She slid back into bed and surprisingly she was still tired. In moments she drifted into a comfortable sleep.

"Wake up." a voice whispered

She grunted in response moving to pull the covers over her head but she found out that she couldn't. She woke with a start and found herself it what seemed to be a white box. Thank god Felicia wasn't claustrophobic because she would have started hyperventalating.

It appeared to be a type of coffin made of what looked like white plastic. She the top was mere inches from her face and the end an inch from her head. She tried to crain her neck to see just her predicament but Felicia found even her head couldn't move. A tight rubber like helmet held her head in place soft and not to uncomfortable except the fact she couldn't move. Plus she was entirely nude.

She moved her eyes frantically about and saw her situation. Her limbs disappeared into the sides of the walls and seemed to be encased in the same rubber material she felt cold air on her feet so they were not completely encased in the rubber like her arms. She was helpless.

"Comfy prisoner 5578?"

That voice!

"What?! Let me out! What's going on!" Felicia screamed

"Demands will only be met with a longer period of punishment you should have thought longer before you commited the crimes that brought you here 5578."

"What? GOD DAMN YOU! What the fuck is going on?"

"Enough punishment period extended we can now commence."

"What are you talking about let me out!"

She tried to struggle her breath coming out in gasps but it was no use she shrieked in despair settling but still quaking. She soon felt what seemed to be fingers raking over her exposed sole and her entire body spasmed. It tickled! She hated being tickled! THis was ludicrous this wasn't happening. She bit her lip but a giggle squirmed its way out and soon she was laughing hysterically as the fingers roved over her soft skin.

It seemed like hours ticked by as the touches became lighter and more fluid and she settled to soft giggles with the occasional hiccups. Tears streamed her cheeks and her voice was very hoarse as she once again begged for it to stop.

"Commence phase 2." was the only reply

Small doors slid back from the stop of her encasement and a single metal rod sprouted inches from the only exposed part of her arm, her armpit. Several spider like arms inched out with blunt rubber tips and set to stroking her hairless hollows. Felicia didn't even try to fight it this time and guffawed as both combined touches drove her close to insanity. In time a second rod with its devious fingers spouted over her stomach and they inched along her abdomen and between each rib.

Now it was just cruel torture and through her weakened thoughts she silently begged for it to end. More time ticked by and she was exhausted to the point where she couldn't move anymore and hardly make a sound as the devious limbs continued the raping of her tender skin.

"Commence final phase, phase 3."

Through glassy eyes she watched as the rods retracted their metallica fingers and disappeared into the encasement's roof once more. Another thick, rubber coated rod came and it was a single one about 4 inches in diameter and stop just between her legs.

Her eyes widened in shock as she watched the new device start to vibrate and haunt her exposed womanhood. The tip touch her clit and she opened her mouth in a silent scream. It rooted between her tender folds over and over until she was brought to orgasm after shaking orgasm. The vibrations decreased and she was left twitching barely able to comprehend as her heart thundered in her ears.

"Now commence extra time to enforce punishment for display prior to first three phases of vocal displeasure not permitted by article five section 78."

The vibrator came to life stronger before and the infamous and terrifying rods and their fingers protruded again. Her toes held immobile fingers danced up her helpless soles and she let out one giant horrific scream.

Felicia continued to scream waking trembling and thrashing. She looked about dazed and terrified and saw her apartment. Several trembling breaths and she calmed but still shook. With a soft breath she laid down once more and thought about her dream again. She sighed rubbing her head and still exhausted snuggled deep into her pillows. It was just a dream....a dream......

"Welcome back prisoner 5578."

Just a Dream?

Welcome to TMF, Lola! That was a wonderful story! My favorite parts were where the ticklee's feet were sticking out of the holes which couldnt be seen, and then at the end, when she wakes up, and we really dont know if the whole thing has happened or not. Excellent! I look forward to seeing more stories from you. Again, good luck, and welcome, congrats on your first post.

Mitch

^_^

Thanx! I was in the closet for years about my fetish but I told a few friends and to my surprise they were like "so" big deal and they told me some secrets as well. Being a virgin has its advantages like a lot of sexual frustration and good creativity goes a long way I guess. Thanx for the reply and encouragement believe me I have LOTS more ideas to come.

This is excellent work, Lola. Don't be afraid to write longer stories if you feel up to it; people will always clamor for more when they see work of this quality.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back