• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virtual Tickle Pt 4:

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Candace waited in that spread-eagle position after having her feet tormented by Morgan. She waited and waited, it seemed like hours until the lock turned, and her other roommate Trisha finally walked in.
"Candace!! What the hell!?" Trisha said, completely shocked as she saw her cute blode roommate in a vulnerable spread-eagle position on her bed, wearing only a small tank-top and flannel p.j. pants.
"I know! I just woke up this morning and i couldn't move, i've ben like this ever since!" Candace moaned.
"What about Morgan, didn't she help you?"
"She tried, but she couldn't, then she ended up tickling me." Candace pouted.
"She tickled you, that must of been loads of laughs," Trisha laughed at her own joke as she sat on the bed next to her immobile friend.
"Please help me Trisha," Candace pleaded, making huge puppy-dog eyes.
"Of course i'll help you, after i have a little fun though," Trisha smiled evily.
"W-what do you mean!?!?"
"Well if Morgan got to tickle you, i think it's only fair that i get a chance to getcha also," Trisha smiled her pearly whites, as she slowly and experimentally rolled up Candace's cute tank-top, revealing her toned, bronze-tanned tummy.
Each small tummy muscle barely poked from the skin, showing how hard she worked on her abs in the gym. her ribcage hovered about it like a horse-shoe, also barely visible as it pushed against her tanned midriff skin. Her sides were smooth and perfect, and her bellybutton topped it off perfectly, placed in the center of a slightly curving inward tummy, a cute little innie.
"Please don't Trisha! C'mon!!" Candace begged, but Trisha paid no attention.
"Are you ticklish here Candace?" Trisha asked as she gently glided the tips of her fingertips across Candace's smooth tummy.
"Teeheehee, pleheheeess!!" Candace giggled cutely, scrunching her cute little nose.
"What about here?" trisha asked once more, stroking lightly up her sides.
"N-n-neheheheheheee!!" Candace screamed.
Trisha continued slowly stroking up and down her sides, using a hand for each hand, she would reach Candace's small hips, then end where her bra strap was, and then stroke back down.
"Pleheeeehss, T-trishaahahaha!!"
"I can't make out what your saying Candace, maybe i'll have to tickle it out of you," Trisha teased.
"No no!" Candace begged.
Trisha gripped each of Candace's sides, and wiggled her fingers into them deeply, causing Candace to explode with laughter.
If Candace didn't have some mysterious force causing her not to move, she'd be bucking and thrashing her limbs like wild.
Trisha rotated her wiggling fingers to Candace's taunt tummy, and wiggled her fingers into it furiously.
"Hahahahhhahahahahaahahaaahahahahahhhahahaahaaaa!!!!!!!!!" Candace hollered.
Her face got red as her roommate tickled her crazily. Tiny droplets of sweat began to form as Trisha's fingers curled up, and she used her knuckles to roll across Candace's tanned ribcage, rolling over the bumpy ribs.
candace went absolutely bonkers, screaming and laughing so loudly it seemed like the walls would fall down.
Trisha just smiled evily as her fingers scattered all over Candace's midsection, finally wiggling a finger into her bellybutton, causing her to squeal loudly.
Trisha just kept on exploring the youthful tight body, roaming fingers everywhere.
Trisha then eyed one spot she had missed, Candace's outstretched smoothly shaven armpits. She was wearing a tank-top, so they had no protection what-so-ever.
"hey Candace, i think i missed a spot," Trisha told her, and crawled a finger up her chest, and then wiggled it into her deep armpits.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!"
Candace literally exploded. The force holding her still had been broken, and she rolled right off the bed, panting heavely.
"You can move again!"
"I can move again!" They both said at once.
"What happened?" trisha asked curiously.
"I don't know," candace siad sitting back up. "As soon as you tickled my armpit, i could move again!"
"Well that's good." Trisha said.
"Wow, it's already 9:30!" Candace said looking at the box.
"Oh my god! I have to meet Mary and Sue at the mall! Gotta go, see ya later Candace!" Trisha hurriedly rushed out the door.
Candace barely had a chance to say goodbye, but was very relieved to be able to move her body once again.
Now that she was alone, she quickly went and grabbed the Virtual Tickle CD box, and turned it over and she quickly found an interesting piece of information.
DISCLAIMER:
THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT ACTUAL TICKLE YOU. IT ONLY INCREASES THE LIKELYHOOD OF SOMEONE ELSE TO TICKLE YOU, MAINLY BY CAUSING THE USER TO BECOME IMMOBILE.
Candace put the box down, smiled, and quickly turned her computer back on, and loaded it up.
THE END

how'd did everyone enjoy that story??
feedback is greatly appreciated

Haha...nice ending...

It must be crummy to buy a state of the art tickling device when you just realize it just freezes your body! Post more stories! very very good! Especially the ending!!!
TWO TOES UP!!!(i know it's corny...but hey, it derserve more than just thumbs...)
writing in style
DLK

Why do I have this Rod Serling image in my head?

Nice story, I hope to see more, thanks.:cool:

Scooby, that was about the coolest and funniest thing I've heard out of you in, like....well...FOREVER! Hilarious!:D

:D
Just thought I'd keep the amusing signature trend goin...
...shit, there went my creative burst. It'll be back by Christmas ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back