• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Smell of Ticklish DeFeet- Part two

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Warning ! This story contains sexual content, graphic tickling torture, bondage, and forced nudity! You must be at least 18 years old to read this story!

story code: fff/f

Please, enjoy your stay in Invisible Ink's imagination theater...
:: Opening the doors for you ::

Inside the dimly lit living room of the most popular and by far the most cruel Sorority house in the area.-

The Head Mistress walks into the room and admires the lovely woman tied ever so tightly to the sawhorse she had created months ago. For now, she appeared calm and under control as best she could be for a kidnapped victim.
That would have to change...

“We must break her in before tomorrow’s events.” An older woman instructed.

“Could someone please tell me what’s happening.” She asked nervously.

The head mistress smiled at the request, and ordered two of the three women to each grab one of her feet. The other was ordered to leave the room and prepare dinner. She nodded happily, and kept her disappoint a secret as she bunny hopped out of the room as she was instructed to earlier by the strange Head Mistress. She had some pretty weird and down right kinky house rules!

“Ohh!! What the hell? Let me go! Let me go this minute!!” Nicole shouted, wriggling her feet and curling her toes.

“A training session is what’s happening here ((glancing at a sheet of paper quickly.)) Nicole.

Luckily, Nicole was use to having her feet fused with, so as the two ticklers ever so gently rolled their palms around the heels of her feet, she hardly flinched at all.

“Training for what?” Nicole asked, seemingly very brave in such a helpless position.

Her question was answered with a nice thick cock gag softly shoved into her gabbing mouth and quickly locked around her head nice and tight.

“Give your tongue a rest young lady and suck on this.”

Nicole felt extremely humiliated by this gesture, but she wasn’t through talking yet. In fact, the gag had increased her talking by at least 50 percent! Unfortunately, none of it was actually from the English language.

“Mmmmeeppgg.. mmmfffitch!! Mmppf!! Mmoofff” She shouted with anger.

“Ladies, show this stubborn brat what we do to adjust attitudes around here."

With those words, the two Sorority sisters immediately switched from massage to major tickling torture with the tips of their nails. Nicole shouted at the unwelcome intrusion and wiggled her butt back and forth, but wasn’t really laughing at all.

“What are you waiting for girls? Give it to her!” The head mistress instructed with more emotion.

The girl on the left quickly changed her tickling techniques to more of a raking up and down the sole, followed by tracing her nails across the light skin lines in her soles. This seemed to be working due to Nicole’s increased wriggling, but still wasn’t quite enough to get her giggling. The other girl decided to play with her toes with one hand and tickling the arch of her foot with the other. As for her toes, she’d grab one with two fingers and wiggle as her fingertips vibrated up and down the stem. She followed suite with each one until she reached a ringed toe. Smiling, she pointed to the ring and joked about removing it and keeping it.

Still nothing! Nicole was struggling and bucking like a wild bronco, but she wasn’t laughing at all! What in the world where they doing wrong? Was she just not ticklish??

As a last resort, both girls huddled together to format plan C. They quickly agreed and immediately gave each other the Sorority issued French kiss & handshake gesture as they returned to Nicole’s upturned soles. Without warning, each girl brought the toes of each of Nicole’s feet to their lips.

“Mmmpphh!!!!!” Nicole shouted, mumbling about this and that.

The sounds of toe slurping filled the room as the girls sucked and slurped each of Nicole’s wriggling toes! This finally broke Nicole for she was now howling with laughter!

“Mmmmehehemememe pphhhEE!!!!!” Nicole shouted, trying everything to drag her feet away from their slurping tongues.

“That’s my good girls. Very well done.” The Head Mistress compliments her eager learners. Curious as to what the leggy model has to say, she decided to pull the plug from her mouth.

“ahahea eaheae don’t! don’t SUCK my toes please!! Don’t don’t DON’T hahehaehhae aehae don’t!!! I’m serious!!! Ahehae aehah wawhwhawhw hoo ha hoo!!! Please stop!!!!”

Nicole could hardly speak as she thrashed with the binds for her freedom. Her toes were extremely ticklish, and sucking them was a new experience that she just couldn’t handle!

“You are being trained for a contest that you will participate in.” The Head mistress explained as she knelt by her left side.

“AHHAahehwawahhaaahha NO more!! No more please!!! Please stop this at once!!!”

“We have been challenged to find someone special.” She said as she placed both of her hands on Nicole’s buttocks. She immediately shot her head up and desperately tried twisted her head behind her to see what she was up to.

“ hahah aehae wait!! Wait!! Haheha awhahwah aha Don’t touch me there!! Please!! Ahhea eaheaheae ah wait!! Haehae aehaeaehaheahhaheaeheha ohh god no more!!!! Please stop!!!!!!”

The two lovely ladies continued to greedily suck the salt off her bouncy little toes as she pleaded and begged for them to stop.

“You just might be the special girl we’re looking for Nicole.” She said, running her fingertips over the smooth curves of her butt cheeks.”

This caused uncontrolled grunts and giggle spurts from Nicole that she couldn’t explain or control. She eventually gave in to the tickling and just laughed her pretty head off until she nearly passed out. The tender toes were being licked and sucked without even a ten second pause, and now her naked butt was being teased and tickled too! She couldn’t handle it anymore! Her vagina was like an oven now! Why was she getting so turned on by this torment??! She prayed no one would notice as the tickling torture continued into the evening.

“I think she’s getting a little excited here.” The head mistress said, spreading Nicole’s ass cheeks apart to get a closer view.

“Please, spare me some dignity.” Nicole pleaded as she was examined very closely by the mistress.

“Dignity? Ha! That and other words such as mercy have no meaning in this house.” She grinned, spreading her cheeks open even wider to the dismay of the struggling Nicole.

“Ladies, pull her feet from your mouths and give me your tongues please.” She asked nicely.

They immediately responded by dropping her bare feet and were up on their knees in no time to face Nicole’s overly exposed rear area. Nicole must have been beet red in the face as three other women sat with their faces less then inches away from her most private of areas.

“Lick her clean and then lock her in the Giggle box for exactly three hours. Do you understand?”

They both nodded their heads.

“I want to see how long she lasts before she passes out.” She said in a chilling tone as she left the room.

This Giggle box she spoke of was one of several specially designed bondage/tickling machines. Its main job was to be worn like a costume over the top half of the captive’s body. This would allow her legs to stick straight out and ahead of her. Her arms would be tied to extending posts that came from each side of the G. box in order to bind the captive’s arms so they’d be away from her sides. The captive’s head would be sticking out of the top of the box as well. Then, the poor captive would suffer intense tummy, armpit and rib tickling from some very swiftly moving mechanical arms within the Giggle box itself. It was set to tickle every fifteen seconds, and would often go way over the top in its tickling. Normally, the captive would laugh, cry, lose control of her or his bladder, and beg for hours to be released. It was going to be a long night for Nicole.

As she dreaded the thought of what on earth the Giggle box was, the two lovely ladies gave her a personal example of the joys of oral sex…

Tomorrow’s challenge was against the second most popular Sorority house in the area. Their task was to find a special woman out there. In this contest, a special woman was someone too terribly ticklish for words!

To be continued…

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back